• 38(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-12-08, 00:01)E net Wrote:
(2018-12-07, 19:23)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-04, 01:57)E net Wrote: Hi Great Mod

Just wandering if the ratings from Rotten Tomatoes etc are stored locally on the machine. It looks like they are downloaded every so often which slows everything thing down.

Also I am using the Netflix layout for my films. Do you have an option for Atmos and maybe even HDR like in actual Netflix?

Finally on the Netflix menu (or all menus) it would be great if you could put an option to remove the menu or film details leaving just the fan art. I know you have a fan art option that only works with collections. When you are in Netflix menu mode and select a single movie then you are not allowed to change the layout. But when you are in a collection you can.

Thanks
 Special Ratikng (wich used to show in Library/Home) are stored locally (simple.cache), the refresh rate is 30 days.

No Atmos, flags, and i'm not to plan to integrate if last bugs are fixed.

I got problem to understand the 3rd request, you like to have option to disable the Plot? or and Details in generell?         
That would be nice since my AeonMQ6 mod does that but I think it would be easier to allow Fanart view to be used even on films NOT inside a set.

One problem is that I use Netflix view for movies. When I select a movie and go to the video information page I can change that page to Fanart view. But then once I am in FanArt view (from Netflix view) I am not able to change it to anything else because the I can't get back to the option menu. 

Also where do movie sets get their picture from to rotate the images?

Great skin, can't wait to try the update. Thanks again.

In netflix views and in future all views with 1 row of horzontal items the slidemu will be achievable trough click on down.
(Or default keyboard action "m" key.
(-> focus quick nav -> click down open slide menu )
Because i use on up to force trailer playback action.

The reason why its work for some sets or season, by just click down once is that the views are just focus the quick nav bar if there are more items than visible/fit the screen.

Hope that helps.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-12-08, 16:48)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 00:01)E net Wrote:
(2018-12-07, 19:23)mardukL Wrote:  Special Ratikng (wich used to show in Library/Home) are stored locally (simple.cache), the refresh rate is 30 days.

I got problem to understand the 3rd request, you like to have option to disable the Plot? or and Details in generell?         
That would be nice since my AeonMQ6 mod does that but I think it would be easier to allow Fanart view to be used even on films NOT inside a set.

One problem is that I use Netflix view for movies. When I select a movie and go to the video information page I can change that page to Fanart view. But then once I am in FanArt view (from Netflix view) I am not able to change it to anything else because the I can't get back to the option menu. 

In netflix views and in future all views with 1 row of horzontal items the slidemu will be achievable trough click on down.

The reason why its work for some sets or season, by just click down once is that the views are just focus the quick nav bar if there are more items than visible/fit the screen.

Hope that helps. 
Thanks

So you are saying that "in the future" I will be able to open the options slide menu by pressing down on my remote?

I didn't understand your answer about the sets so I will try to explain myself again.
When I highlight a movie set on the Netflix view, it should change the fan art image every 5 seconds. What happens is that:
- For some sets this works but I don't know where it gets the images from and how does it choose which images to use?
- For some sets you can see that it is trying to change the fan art because the fan art image flickers every 5 seconds.
- For some sets nothing happens.

Hope this helps in explaining my issues?

Thanks again Smile
(2018-12-08, 20:05)E net Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 16:48)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 00:01)E net Wrote: That would be nice since my AeonMQ6 mod does that but I think it would be easier to allow Fanart view to be used even on films NOT inside a set.

Hope that helps. 
Thanks

So you are saying that "in the future" I will be able to open the options slide menu by pressing down on my remote?

I didn't understand your answer about the sets so I will try to explain myself again.
When I highlight a movie set on the Netflix view, it should change the fan art image every 5 seconds. What happens is that:
- For some sets this works but I don't know where it gets the images from and how does it choose which images to use?
- For some sets you can see that it is trying to change the fan art because the fan art image flickers every 5 seconds.

Thanks again Smile

Ok.

1. I said. You will be able to achieve it on down ,as it do NOW like in the views
- netflix (523),netflix landscape(525), panel (52), fanart (507)

2. Images for sets are the available ones trough artwork beef or skinhelper (i need to look deeper for that, i think skinhelper is used for sets , i didnt looked at that part)
- BUT you can make a custom path where to save and load your "movie set" artwork in the arzwork beef settings
(2018-12-08, 20:14)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 20:05)E net Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 16:48)mardukL Wrote: In netflix views and in future all views with 1 row of horzontal items the slidemu will be achievable trough click on down.

Hope that helps. 
Thanks

Thanks again Smile   

Ok.

1. I said. You will be able to achieve it on down ,as it do NOW like in the views

2. Images for sets are the available ones trough artwork beef or skinhelper (i need to look deeper for that, i think skinhelper is used for sets , i didnt looked at that part)
- BUT you can make a custom path where to save and load your "movie set" artwork in the arzwork beef settings   
OK thanks but
1. doesn't work. If you are in Netflix mode then click on the movie to get to the video information page. If you change the video information page to FanArt then you can't get to the options Slide menu by pressing down. Nothing happens.

2. I tried the custom path, it works but then the fan art on the Netflix page still doesn't change. It just chooses fanart1 then blinks as if it is trying to change the image.

Sorry Wink one more thing. When choosing posters etc in Artwork Beef why do they take so long to appear then they disappear? I am sitting here right now in front of the screen and the posters are not appearing even after waiting for more than 5 minutes. Eventually you may get the jigsaw and then after that you "may" get some pictures. But even if they do appear they disappear again afterwards.
Sorry again and thanks Smile
(2018-12-08, 21:36)E net Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 20:05)E net Wrote: Thanks

Thanks again Smile  

Ok.

OK thanks but
1. doesn't work. If you are in Netflix mode then click on the movie to get to the video information page. If you change the video information page to FanArt then you can't get to the options Slide menu by pressing down. Nothing happens.

2. I tried the custom path but that didn't seem to work.

Sorry Wink one more thing. When choosing posters etc in Artwork Beef why do they take so long to appear then they disappear? I am sitting here right now in front of the screen and the posters are not appearing even after waiting for more than 5 minutes. Eventually you may get the jigsaw and then after that you "may" get some pictures. But eve if they do appear the disappear again afterwards.

There has definitely been some sort of issue with adding art to Titan the last few days nothing from Fanart TV has been working for me.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2018-12-08, 22:05)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 20:14)mardukL Wrote: Ok.

OK thanks but

2. I tried the custom path but that didn't seem to work.

Sorry Wink one more thing. When choosing posters etc in Artwork Beef why do they take so long to appear then they disappear? I am sitting here right now in front of the screen and the posters are not appearing even after waiting for more than 5 minutes. Eventually you may get the jigsaw and then after that you "may" get some pictures. But eve if they do appear the disappear again afterwards.

There has definitely been some sort of issue with adding art to Titan the last few days nothing from Fanart TV has been working for me. 
OK at least it's not just me then.
since the update if I try to browse my TV or Movie library while there is video playing no artwork is visible, making it impossible to see what you're doing.  Any body else seeing this?  Bingie mod still works as expected.
(2018-12-09, 01:52)disaacso Wrote: since the update if I try to browse my TV or Movie library while there is video playing no artwork is visible, making it impossible to see what you're doing.  Any body else seeing this?  Bingie mod still works as expected.
Yeah this and a few other image related things are going wrong including:
- Difficult to choose fan art, clear logs etc from AB Select Artwork for from Choose Art because the artwork doesn't seem to be available or it comes and goes.
- No connection to FanArt.com
- Movie collections won't rotate fan art even if ArtBeef says that there are fanart files available in the collection.
(2018-12-08, 16:26)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 08:09)kunjoke Wrote: Hi,
I want edit Font and Layout of Thumbnails. Please tell Me Where .xml file to Edit

Thank You.

I cannot debug atm.
I think it includes_views_layout_landscape.xml
In the main folder of the skin. 
 Thank You For information.
(2018-12-07, 22:06)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2018-12-07, 19:23)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-04, 01:57)E net Wrote: Hi Great Mod

Just wandering if the ratings from Rotten Tomatoes etc are stored locally on the machine. It looks like they are downloaded every so often which slows everything thing down.

Also I am using the Netflix layout for my films. Do you have an option for Atmos and maybe even HDR like in actual Netflix?

Finally on the Netflix menu (or all menus) it would be great if you could put an option to remove the menu or film details leaving just the fan art. I know you have a fan art option that only works with collections. When you are in Netflix menu mode and select a single movie then you are not allowed to change the layout. But when you are in a collection you can.

Thanks
 Special Ratikng (wich used to show in Library/Home) are stored locally (simple.cache), the refresh rate is 30 days.

if the ratings are stored locally then why it always takes 6 seconds for them to show up?

Unsure why its sometimes take longer
(i assume its take longer if the cache is still filling)

To me its just max of 1-2 sec to show.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2750300
(2018-12-09, 13:51)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-07, 22:06)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2018-12-07, 19:23)mardukL Wrote:  Special Ratikng (wich used to show in Library/Home) are stored locally (simple.cache), the refresh rate is 30 days.

if the ratings are stored locally then why it always takes 6 seconds for them to show up?   

Unsure why its sometimes take longer
(i assume its take longer if the cache is still filling)

To me its just max of 1-2 sec to show.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2750300   
Same issue here although the major issue for me at the moment is the extrafanart not working. It did work before and I assume it was getting them from fanart.tv. I've tried with my own centralised fanart folders with files called fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg etc etc. AB finds them but nothing happens. So I've gone back to you previous version of the skin and now that one isn't working either. I have now wiped Kodi and reinstalled about 5 times and still it doesn't work. I have used Leia RC2 and yesterdays nightly, it still doesn't work. It doesn't matter if I have them locally and I point to that directory, it only seems to work if fanart.tv site is working.
(2018-12-09, 01:52)disaacso Wrote: since the update if I try to browse my TV or Movie library while there is video playing no artwork is visible, making it impossible to see what you're doing.  Any body else seeing this?  Bingie mod still works as expected.

Can you give me infos

- wich view type, or do you browse in home screen widgets ?
- is currently playing video live tv/pvr or not

Worth a try is to disable
- " currently playing video in background"
In skinsetting-> playback / osd (currently playimg section)
(2018-12-08, 20:05)E net Wrote: Thanks

Thanks again Smile   

Ok.

OK thanks but

2. I tried the custom path, it works but then the fan art on the Netflix page still doesn't change. It just chooses fanart1 then blinks as if it is trying to change the image.

Sorry Wink one more thing. When choosing posters etc in Artwork Beef why do they take so long to appear then they disappear? I am sitting here right now in front of the screen and the posters are not appearing even after waiting for more than 5 minutes. Eventually you may get the jigsaw and then after that you "may" get some pictures. But even if they do appear they disappear again afterwards.

Ah, ok.
1. Slide side menu:
Can you eneble "quick alphatet navigation" in
Skinsettings-library settings (fanart view miss the custom ondown if its not enebled) but the other views should work independent .

2. Artwork i didnt had issues last time.
I need to take a look.
But the next 2 - 3 weeks i will not have any time to work on the mod, just looking in the forum frequently.

Quote: Note and reminder, thats part variable used for extra fanart, so its clear its actual depending to sknhelper, not artwork beef/artwork download.
need look on that in future
xml:

<!-- normal extrafanart -->
       <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</value>
(2018-12-09, 14:53)mardukL Wrote:

Can you give me infos

- wich view type, or do you browse in home screen widgets ?

I am using poster shift as my view.  Widgets still appear as expected

- is currently playing video live tv/pvr or not

The problem occurs on both live tv and library material

Worth a try is to disable
- " currently playing video in background"
In skinsetting-> playback / osd (currently playimg section)

this does work, I just prefer the aesthetic of having the video in the background  
(2018-12-09, 15:05)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-08, 20:14)mardukL Wrote: Ok.

OK thanks but

Ah, ok.
1. Slide side menu:
Can you eneble "quick alphatet navigation" in
Skinsettings-library settings (fanart view miss the custom ondown if its not enebled) but the other views should work independent .

2. Artwork i didnt had issues last time.
I need to take a look.
But the next 2 - 3 weeks i will not have any time to work on the mod, just looking in the forum frequently.
Quote:Note and reminder, thats part variable used for extra fanart, so its clear its actual depending to sknhelper, not artwork beef/artwork download.
need look on that in future
xml:

<!-- normal extrafanart -->
       <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(SkinHelper.EnableExtraFanart) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt))">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Art.ExtraFanArt)]</value>
I already have quick alphabet navigation enabled. Once you go into the Video Information page you can click down to choose another view type. But once you choose FanArt click down does nothing.

The funny thing about the extra art is that it did work for some collections but now it isn't working for any collections. I think it works when the collection is using art from FanArt.tv. Since we can no longer connect to that site from this skin it has stopped working. I have centralised my Collection art locally and point to it. AB picks up the extra fanart. When you highlight a collection you can see it flickering every 5 or 6 seconds (depending on what I set it to) trying to get the next fanart but it fails and the image does not change.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15