• 37(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2018-12-19, 14:36)latts9923 Wrote: @Aaiemron

I'll install Aeon Nox and take a look. I might be able to implement something like that.

That would be awesone. In Nox you can choose between labels, icons or icons with labels.
Thanks for taking a look at it and I also wish you a Merry Christmas.
(2018-12-19, 01:12)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

1. The 3D layout only displays text for both Krypton and Leia. I can look at displaying the mp3 icon for both.
2. Are you talking about the IMDb Top 250 media flag? They both display correctly for me.
3. I'll take a look at List 3D.

1. Thanks
2. Yes the IMDb Top 250. This morning the coloured icon was displayed. However when I switch to the standard black & white icons, the icon is missing but the ranking is visible.
3. Thanks
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968

There should be a new white IMDb Top 250 image included with Update #10.
@Aaiemron

You're welcome...and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
(2018-12-19, 21:04)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

There should be a new white IMDb Top 250 image included with Update #10.
Version 1.0.1.0 of the Leia mod was the first version I installed. I used the complete zipfile and not the update. I just checked the complete zipfile and guess what? The black and white imdb icon is missing in this zip file.

Fixed now. Thanks.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968

Good deal...you're welcome!
Hi,

I've found a Aeon MQ 7 version 7.1.4.0, and notice that you are talking about a v 1.0.1.0 ??

Does that mean that I've found some NOT real version with the possibility of beeing fake ?

I got its version through some discussion on this forum about Aeon and Kodi in alfa releases (yeah I know, sometimes I am very unclear an almost not understandable Smile )

Is it okay to install the 7.1.4.0 or do I get myself in harms way with it ?
Hi "latts9923",

1. For some reason after the last update the spinning disc on music full screen continue to spin even when music is paused.

2. Thumbback and Spine is still not working for me even after I've change the file names from thumbback.jpg to back.jpg. I've tried both versions of shelf 3d and still no luck. what am I doing wrong??

Thank you.
I just installed this skin and for some reason my cpu is through the roof when using this skin. Keep getting:

"UpdateDetailsForMovie: Starting updates for movie 7751"

over and over again, but with a different 4 digit number. Is this something that will pass after some kind of initial scan?

MacOS 10.14.2
Kodi Leia rc 3
Latest skin version
@estate2

This thread is the only Leia version of MQ 7 on the forum that I know of. The latest version available is 1.0.1.2.
@Dave.B

1. Which style are you having problems with? I've tried a few and the disc stops spinning when I pause the song.

2. I had to remove my simplecache.db file to get back.jpg to display. The spine and back image will not display on Shelf3D...only on v2.
@desepticon

I don't own a Mac to test this with, but I've never seen this alert on Windows, Linux or Android.
Hello guys sorry for my english.thank you so much for the skin on Leia.i have the latest version kodi 18 rc3 and aeonmq7 update on windows 10 pc.but extended info working only on movies library and music .in tv shows section is not possible set like the others because missing the command on menu.is possible?
Hi latts,

Is there a shortcut on your skin mod to display what resolution kodi is using during playback?

-J
(2018-12-23, 21:00)embeleco Wrote: Hi latts,

Is there a shortcut on your skin mod to display what resolution kodi is using during playback?

-J
 Hi have you tried the o key
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

• 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13