XBOX Video calibration settings won't save.
I've been transferring movies to an Xbox One S to watch them on Kodi. The TV I'm using is an offbrand one (Dynex), so the resolution is a bit off. It cuts off a bit on the sides of everything we display on it, what can you expect from an old TV? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I calibrated Kodi to account for this (Settings > System > Display > Video Calibration) but I have to set this every time I open up Kodi. The setting doesn't save. The version is Kodi 18.0-beta5 I think. I looked it up on here and found a post from 2017 with one person replying saying, "No one else is having this issue". Idk what's going on...
The version is Kodi 18.0-BETA5 20181126 if that's of any use.
I also have this issue. Sorry, haven't found a solution yet. I came here to find it but could only find your post..

Is there anything I can do to help the develepors with solving this?

Greetings
(2018-12-20, 04:24)jaimar Wrote: Is there anything I can do to help the develepors with solving this?

Developers know about the issue, but it's not easy to fix it.
Hi, I've got exactly the same problem. It's annoying to have to go to the TV to adjust the image at the right pixel. Or if I don't do that I loose pixels. Please developpers fix that, I don't know how Kodi works in the background but I don't think it's so difficult to solve. (sorry if bad english, I'm french)
Have any of you had a look in your TV picture settings and see if you have an option under your aspect ratio settings called just fit or full screen?
(2019-02-23, 11:46)chunk1982 Wrote: Have any of you had a look in your TV picture settings and see if you have an option under your aspect ratio settings called just fit or full screen?
 Yes, I've looked into it. I searched everywhere and I didn't find this setting. I've contacted the support for my TV and they told me that there isn't any setting of that type on my TV (it's a TV from ~2007, it's a bit old). My TV isn't exactly 1080p and I can't adjust in the TV. The console has to do it.
Having the same issue with my DLP.  It's especially annoying since the settings "stick" just fine when I'm using Kodi through my Media Center PC.

I've noticed that deleting play options (like Music Videos for instance) from the bar don't appear to persist between sessions either, so maybe there's a larger issue with it just not saving settings in general.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video calibration settings won't save.0