• 24(current)
Broken Yahoo! Weather
Yes, thanks, but hurry...

I just walked outside into a rain storm without a coat on...
new version: weather.yahoo-5.0.0.zip
it will be available as well through the kodi repo in a few hours.

please test and let me know if you have any issues (see first pos for the steps needed to create a debug log).
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
It's up and running again in Fairless Hills PA.

Thanks ronie
(2019-01-06, 23:00)Fergus Wrote: Appreciate ronie taking the time to look into this. Even more grateful that ronie also created the weatherbit.io Addon - I’ve switched over to it, and it works a treat!
 What platform/s does weatherbit.io run on, how would one find it?
(2019-01-07, 03:09)ronie Wrote: new version: weather.yahoo-5.0.0.zip
it will be available as well through the kodi repo in a few hours.

please test and let me know if you have any issues (see first pos for the steps needed to create a debug log).
 Thank you ronie for the new version.
I have an issue with the new version.
The addon is not returning an error if I set Kodi's language to English.
It returns an error if I set it to my local language.
Tested in Leia RC4, this is the error.
NameError: global name 'KPHTOBFT' is not defined
The full debug log
https://paste.kodi.tv/powopetemo.kodi
thx for the report!

please check if it's fixed in this version: weather.yahoo-5.0.1.zip
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-01-07, 13:14)ronie Wrote: thx for the report!

please check if it's fixed in this version: weather.yahoo-5.0.1.zip
 Thank you for replying so fast.
I tested version 5.0.1, I am getting a different error now, the previous is fixed.
TypeError: a float is required
https://paste.kodi.tv/iruvunowat.kodi
ok, let's fix that error as well then :-)

please let me know is this version works correctly: weather.yahoo-5.0.2.zip
(2019-01-07, 13:30)ronie Wrote: ok, let's fix that error as well then :-)

please let me know is this version works correctly: weather.yahoo-5.0.2.zip
 Yes, you fixed it Smile
It works perfectly now, thank you for the incredibly fast fix.
Jeffers24 asked about the Weatherbit.io addin...

It should be on all platforms - it’s in the Kodi repository.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335425
Thumbs Up 
I've been trying the new updates, but the add-on still wouldn't update for my city in Japan.  So in trying various things, I noticed my city was no longer in the list during searches in the add-on settings.  I tried another city in Japan (Tokyo) and that works.  I tried to search my city again, found it, and from then on the add-on worked OK with my city.
Thanks!
No issues here after update. thank you!
Are we supposed to manually d/l and install weather.yahoo-5.0.2.zip?  I have auto update enabled in Yahoo weather.  Nothing has updated after restarting KODI a few times.  If I manually select update in KODI app, it only shows version 4.3.1 available to update which is the current installed version.  Also going to KODI repo and selecting Yahoo weather only offers 4.3.1.  What am I doing wrong?  TIA.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hmmm?  Just auto updated to 5.0.0 and is working fine now.  I don't think its been 20 minutes since last trying... Strange but thank you for applying new dev API keys and giving it to us.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
#ronie  Thank You For Update.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yahoo! Weather1