• 47(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-01-06, 16:43)Rake132 Wrote: Thanks for this mod.

I have a problem with movies and tv shows titles. It doesn't show title art (clearlogo its called?). I have to config something to make it work? It shows normal letters.

I am having the same problem too. I am sure it is something very simple but I haven't got a clue! 😂
Go to the menu then find Choose Art (might be under Manage) then when the options come up select Clearlogo and choose one of the logos that have been downloaded from the web. This only works if your TV show/Movie is known to the Movie scraper you are using. The Universal Movie Scraper from the Kodi repositories may be the best one to use overall but you should go into its settings to make adjustments. The default scraper is may not be quite as good but you don't have to modify any settings.

You can also download clear logo files from fanart.tv and put them in the same folder as your media. If each of your movies/TV shows is in a separate directory then you can just call it clearlogo.png. Otherwise it has to be called <movie name>-clearlogo.png. Have a look at https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork which gives you an overview of the Kodi naming schemes.

Or just use the Artwork Beef add-on to do a lot of this stuff for you.
(2019-01-07, 06:12)E net Wrote: Go to the menu then find Choose Art (might be under Manage) then when the options come up select Clearlogo and choose one of the logos that have been downloaded from the web. This only works if your TV show/Movie is known to the Movie scraper you are using. The Universal Movie Scraper from the Kodi repositories may be the best one to use overall but you should go into its settings to make adjustments. The default scraper is may not be quite as good but you don't have to modify any settings.

You can also download clear logo files from fanart.tv and put them in the same folder as your media. If each of your movies/TV shows is in a separate directory then you can just call it clearlogo.png. Otherwise it has to be called <movie name>-clearlogo.png. Have a look at https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork which gives you an overview of the Kodi naming schemes.

Thanks for your reply.

Artwork Beef is already installed. Should this addon automatically set clearlogo? I know, as you said, I can go to TV show/movie info and set clearlogo manually, but would like to have this auto. Will try this afternoon again.

I The Movie DataBase scrapper. It's better to use The Universal Movie Scraper?
Right click on the movie or collection, select AB: Add missing artwork. If the name of the movie is known then it will find your clearlogo, fanart, poster files. Not all movies have clearlogos but most do. If you have any issues check fanart.tv for the film you are looking for to see if the clearlogo exists. If it does then it should work if your file has already been scraped and accepted. You can also just download the clearlogo manually and add it to your file folder.

The Universal scraper is more comprehensive but I found that I needed to set it up first to get the best out of if. The Movie Database scraper can be left with default settings but it's not quite as good.
(2019-01-07, 13:08)E net Wrote: Right click on the movie or collection, select AB: Add missing artwork. If the name of the movie is known then it will find your clearlogo, fanart, poster files. Not all movies have clearlogos but most do. If you have any issues check fanart.tv for the film you are looking for to see if the clearlogo exists. If it does then it should work if your file has already been scraped and accepted. You can also just download the clearlogo manually and add it to your file folder.

The Universal scraper is more comprehensive but I found that I needed to set it up first to get the best out of if. The Movie Database scraper can be left with default settings but it's not quite as good.

This may be a really silly question but I am assuming that all films / TV shows need to be in my library for this to work?
How do I determine what the -exact- size of the images are suppose to be for the 9 icon panel.

i'm using the classic theme, with the 3 rows of 3 large tiles..

I think they are 337x195 (from the .xml), but I see 360x205 also.. 

-- 
<onup>$VAR[EnhancedHomeButtonUpAction]</onup>
        <ondown condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisablePowerMenu)">ActivateWindow(ShutdownMenu)</ondown>
        <scrolltime tween="linear">300</scrolltime>
        <itemlayout width="360" height="205">
            <control type="group">
                <width>337</width>
                <height>195</height>
--

It seems like it auto sizes them no matter what image is used, however, it crops funny or pixelates..  over size images just use up space.. I'd like to get it exactly correct.
(2019-01-07, 14:15)djr1970 Wrote:
(2019-01-07, 13:08)E net Wrote: Right click on the movie or collection, select AB: Add missing artwork. If the name of the movie is known then it will find your clearlogo, fanart, poster files. Not all movies have clearlogos but most do. If you have any issues check fanart.tv for the film you are looking for to see if the clearlogo exists. If it does then it should work if your file has already been scraped and accepted. You can also just download the clearlogo manually and add it to your file folder.

This may be a really silly question but I am assuming that all films / TV shows need to be in my library for this to work?    
 Yes and yes Wink
However, you can scrape one film at a time then use Artwork Beef on each one.
(2018-12-27, 09:20)jsnj Wrote:
(2018-12-26, 03:14)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-12-26, 00:48)jsnj Wrote: The 525 issue persists unfortunately. I`ve attached a photo showing a youtube video playing in the background while another video in the list is selected. This is no longer possible in 18.1.9 alpha & beta. The background video stops when another in the list is selected.Image

Ah, ok.
I not sure how familiar you are with editing xml

But temporaly you should be fine with delete thevwhile line

<onunfocus condition="Player.HasVideo + ![VideoPlayer.Content(movies) | VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(musicvideos) | VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)]">PlayerControl(Stop)</onunfocus>

addons/skin.titan.krypton.mod/1080i/includesanimations.xml

This will never "auto stop" any video, by browsing.      

On another matter, on the homescreen in Bingie mode, v18.1.9 no longer allows navigating above the spotlight with the up key or button to get to the last widget at the bottom. Clicking the down key or button on the bottom widget does circle back to the top, but not vice versa. Was that intentional? If so, can that behavior or option be brought back?      
  mardukl....did you get a chance to look at this? It's only present in your latest version. No other versions of Titan have this limitation.
(2018-11-03, 15:44)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-02, 22:44)Thugbear Wrote: Hi Marduk, thanks for all the updates and this great mod to the skin! Love it.

I have a small issues - mostly cosmetic and I don't know if it is on my side, but here they are.
  1. In the music library I like to use the Square and Square Details layout. If I view my albums with it it doesn't show the album cover as thumb but the artist thumb. This only happens in the Albums part of the Library. That also means that if I browse the Artists, and then want to see all the albums of an artist, it does the same thing. I don't have the problem with Bingie, and I can't recall it being an issue in earlier versions of the mod.
  2. In the main home screen, when I scroll down to the weather widget, it works perfectly but it shows the name of the day followed by [/UPPERCASE].
I'm on the latest nightly (18 beta 5) and 18.1.8 of the skin/mod.  
Thanks.
1. Is strange , i take a look to fix for next update
2. Is fixed in latest  git hub v. Will be merged into next repo update 
Thank you for the best skin ever.

The above issue still not fixed.

Thanks
(2019-01-07, 06:12)E net Wrote: Go to the menu then find Choose Art (might be under Manage) then when the options come up select Clearlogo and choose one of the logos that have been downloaded from the web. This only works if your TV show/Movie is known to the Movie scraper you are using. The Universal Movie Scraper from the Kodi repositories may be the best one to use overall but you should go into its settings to make adjustments. The default scraper is may not be quite as good but you don't have to modify any settings.

Unfortunately Artwork Beef is not autosetting clearlogo on tv shows/movies. If I click movie -> information -> artwork beef I cant set it manually, but it doesn't do automatically. I only have Artwork Beef addon installed for this stuff. Also usin The Movie DataBase as movie scraper and TVDB for tv shows.
Any help on how can I open context menu (episode information) of a tv show episode when im on netflix wide view with the shield tv remote?

This one: https://imgur.com/a/cWXtSMm

Thanks.
(2019-01-08, 13:26)Rake132 Wrote:

Unfortunately Artwork Beef is not autosetting clearlogo on tv shows/movies. If I click movie -> information -> artwork beef I cant set it manually, but it doesn't do automatically. I only have Artwork Beef addon installed for this stuff. Also usin The Movie DataBase as movie scraper and TVDB for tv shows.   
Did you try the right click and select  Manage ->"AB: Add missing art"?
(2019-01-08, 19:56)Rake132 Wrote: Any help on how can I open context menu (episode information) of a tv show episode when im on netflix wide view with the shield tv remote?

This one: https://imgur.com/a/cWXtSMm

Thanks.
 Didnt found a way to make it possible.
(looks like it'll not be possible)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-01-08, 11:32)hellrider77 Wrote:
(2018-11-03, 15:44)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-11-02, 22:44)Thugbear Wrote: Hi Marduk, thanks for all the updates and this great mod to the skin! Love it.

I have a small issues - mostly cosmetic and I don't know if it is on my side, but here they are.
  1. In the music library I like to use the Square and Square Details layout. If I view my albums with it it doesn't show the album cover as thumb but the artist thumb. This only happens in the Albums part of the Library. That also means that if I browse the Artists, and then want to see all the albums of an artist, it does the same thing. I don't have the problem with Bingie, and I can't recall it being an issue in earlier versions of the mod.
  2. In the main home screen, when I scroll down to the weather widget, it works perfectly but it shows the name of the day followed by [/UPPERCASE].
I'm on the latest nightly (18 beta 5) and 18.1.8 of the skin/mod.   
Thanks.
1. Is strange , i take a look to fix for next update
2. Is fixed in latest  git hub v. Will be merged into next repo update  
Thank you for the best skin ever.

The above issue still not fixed.

Thanks 
 Sorry, really forget about point 1.
 its done now and will be in next release.

current changelog
Quote:unreleased version **.1.9. - xx.xx.2019

MISC :
        - removed [allowoverlay] tags (removed in Jarvis )-> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2084427
        - re add missing include "NowPlayingModern"
        - correct variable "SquarePosterThumb" - fixed also music thumbs in square panel views (509,510)

SHUTDOWN MENU / VERTICAL HOME LAYOUTs :
        - add custom/fake shutdown menu, because open shutdown menu via <onback> triggers some kodi core behaviour which will autoclose any choosen windows after opening it
                        (personal sidenote : could be related to /skinshortcuts/**.xml's or the addon itself, idk atm )

BINGIE HOME / NETFLIX2 HOME :
        - profile/skin logo fix/adjustments
        - quick fix for custom skin logo in netflix home2/bingie,  you can use your custom skin logo, if not you'll see added fallback (Kodi Logo)
                        (personal sidenote : need add new skinsettings and/or adjust sh dialog setting (header home -> clock,logo,profile etc)

WIN10 Home :
        - revert submenu back to titan default (1 to default 2 column)

OSD - PVR :
        - switched channel label with title label in Variables
        - add visible channel number input (when switch channels via number input)

SKINSHORTCUT SELECTION :
        - show move thumb left beside depending main menu entry
        - show bg image bottom right (removed from bg fusslscreen)
        - make whole 8 possible widgets visible, if empty or not
        - make the "click action" path info a fadelabel control, better to read whats set     
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Thanks a lot for your mod, I have always been a fan of Titan skin.
Just a basic question though,
can I take backup of Original Titan skin and restore in this mod?
or
may I have to do my settings all over again?
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15