MovieSet Naming in TMM
Hi,

New user of TMM, I have a question.
When I'm scraping my MovieSet, the name by default include "-Saga" words. I've trying to remove it before saving but It won't work.
The problem is that my MovieSet Artwork have the word Saga in the name and if possible, I don't want it  Blush

So, is it possible to remove the "Saga" word of the title and of the files ?

Thx
No news about it ? Smile
-Saga must come from the meta data provider.. we just take it and do not touch it!

If you don't want the wording -Saga in your movie set name, simply remove it Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
after re-reading your post 3 time I might get a clue what you exactly mean Big Grin

renaming the movie set does not change the artwork names - this has already been addressed in v3. If I find some time these days I might backport the fix to v2
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Yes, it was not so simple Smile

It would be great for the V2!

Thx

I still have a problem : I have a saga for Cars for example : in TMM, MovieSet name is "Cars - Saga" but in Kodi, the name that appears is "Cars".
Using MovieSet Artwork Automator, it does not work because the 2 names do not coincide ... an idea ?

Yet in the NFOs, it is "Cars - Saga" that appears: how to force the MovieSet name in Kodi ?

(2019-01-10, 14:20)mlaggner Wrote: after re-reading your post 3 time I might get a clue what you exactly mean Big Grin

renaming the movie set does not change the artwork names - this has already been addressed in v3. If I find some time these days I might backport the fix to v2
 Would love to see this backported to v2 Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieSet Naming in TMM0