Broken Sky News

Available from my beta repo and the Official Kodi repository.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Will this work in the next version of PseudoTV Live! when it comes out?

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F
All Kodi plug-ins work with PseudoTV Live.

Sent from my SM-G935T
(2017-09-02, 20:13)Lunatixz Wrote: All Kodi plug-ins work with PseudoTV Live.

Sent from my SM-G935T (typie typie)
Nice! Really looking forward to the release of v0.9x when it comes out. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F
Thank you
Something may have broken within the last day or two.
I have used this plugin for more than a year - worked like a charm.
But now it shows only a Youtube icon image and gives me 5 seconds of current stream.
Can you verify this or should I redo my installation?
(2019-01-11, 19:06)Goldfingyr Wrote: Something may have broken within the last day or two.
I have used this plugin for more than a year - worked like a charm.
But now it shows only a Youtube icon image and gives me 5 seconds of current stream.
Can you verify this or should I redo my installation?
 Looks like something changed in the Youtube plugin... perhaps it will resolve itself? Pls mention this issue in the youtube plugin thread, thx.
Is anyone else having issues with this plugin or direct play on Youtube? I am on the latest version of OSMC and running on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+.

It is not limited to Sky News either:

Sky News: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrX6ktLg8WQ

Euro News: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t04Mv8_5sM

I have posted something in the the YouTube forum.  Any ideas on how to debug or if a log would help?
Last week my Sky News addon started offering me: 'YouTube: This live stream recording is not available' on my Kodi 18.4/Win10 setup. Before I go into debug mode and cough up a log, I thought I'd see if anyone else had the problem. Am I the only person watching SKY? :o)

Edit: 18.6 not 18.4.
I could be wrong but I thought I read here that Sky is not available free/legally anymore
Oh dear, that's sad. I guess that edict made its way out last week then. The upside of watching it directly from youtube (where it's still available) is that during those long weather breaks, someone reads the weather report, instead of that ghastly music. Still, was easier to use the addon ... sigh! I'd thought it might be an update to the youtube addon or summat! Thanks.
As I said, I thought it became unavailable, it may still be available.  I remember my stream wasn't working and I removed it.  I thought I read something about it being stopped but I'm going on my poor memory.  Keep looking until you know otherwise.
You know, I've never paid any attention to the YouTube addon, it's needed for SkyNews, and it's always just worked. Apparently, one now has to add API keys to get it to work - something I've never attempted. Something else to wrap my geriatric brain around! My browser doesn't like the YTAddOn website linked in the wiki, so I guess I shall be holding my nose and diving in!
If anyone is looking for the Sky News channel it is available on Pluto TV US via Matt Huisman's Pluto TV addon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sky News1