• 48(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-01-09, 17:58)zeeya Wrote: Thanks a lot for your mod, I have always been a fan of Titan skin.
Just a basic question though,
can I take backup of Original Titan skin and restore in this mod?
or
may I have to do my settings all over again?
You can try, but i recommend start all over.

1. Skin id "issue" , backup addon ignores (some name tags in skin id naming like "beta" in skin id , but the mod id will not working good i think.
2. There are new several settings and colors
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-01-07, 23:00)jsnj Wrote:
(2018-12-27, 09:20)jsnj Wrote:
(2018-12-26, 03:14)mardukL Wrote: Ah, ok.
I not sure how familiar you are with editing xml

But temporaly you should be fine with delete thevwhile line

<onunfocus condition="Player.HasVideo + ![VideoPlayer.Content(movies) | VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) | VideoPlayer.Content(musicvideos) | VideoPlayer.Content(livetv)]">PlayerControl(Stop)</onunfocus>

addons/skin.titan.krypton.mod/1080i/includesanimations.xml

This will never "auto stop" any video, by browsing.      

On another matter, on the homescreen in Bingie mode, v18.1.9 no longer allows navigating above the spotlight with the up key or button to get to the last widget at the bottom. Clicking the down key or button on the bottom widget does circle back to the top, but not vice versa. Was that intentional? If so, can that behavior or option be brought back?       
  mardukl....did you get a chance to look at this? It's only present in your latest version. No other versions of Titan have this limitation. 
 It really grinds my gears...
@spl147

I am not overly familiar with Titan skin, but I wonder if that description is a fallback when the Collection description is not available. Do you have any Movie Collections with descriptions and do these show instead of the individual movie description?

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets#Movie_Set_Overview
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi!
Is it possible to have the Kodi logo on the homemenu? I'm using the Netflix Bingie Mode. I went to General Skin Settings and enabled Logo on Configure Header for Home Screen. When I back out of the settings my Homescreen starts refreshing and I see the logo in the top left corner. But once it's done refreshing the logo is gone and it's not on the homemenu either. Is there another option I'm missing maybe?
(2019-01-13, 20:01)Desperados Wrote: Hi!
Is it possible to have the Kodi logo on the homemenu? I'm using the Netflix Bingie Mode. I went to General Skin Settings and enabled Logo on Configure Header for Home Screen. When I back out of the settings my Homescreen starts refreshing and I see the logo in the top left corner. But once it's done refreshing the logo is gone and it's not on the homemenu either. Is there another option I'm missing maybe?

Its fixed in git hub version and will be avail in next update.
(2019-01-13, 20:20)mardukL Wrote: Its fixed in git hub version and will be avail in next update.

Great! Thanks Big Grin
Hi all, thanks for the awesome mod. Do however have a question.

When i set widget lay-out to Landscape Large Netflix i do not get de landscape images with a logo placed somewehere on it. On none of the landscape lay-outs tbh. Also, all the widget images are the same as to big image. Not looking like the screens at all. Any suggestions?
I'm using Netflix Bingie Mode and all of my widgets are Seren based (Next Up, Trending etc) - however whenever I go to home it seems to randomly choose something from my local library to focus on as an item 'above' the widgets. I really don't want this (plenty of my library is...err.. Adult), but can't work out to remove it without removing the Spotlight area all together.

Basically it seems that something from my library is the default "Spotlight Area" when no widget is highlighted, and when I scroll through wdigets from top to bottom this always sits above the widgets.

Understand this is expected behaviour, but I would really like to remove it. I want the spotlight area there to have plot summary, art etc for whatever widget I've selected, but not for random pieces selections from my library.
Does anyone use Seren and this skin together?

I've noticed that in Netflix view for Movies and TV Shows there is no movie and no clear art logo - so I can't see what TV show/Movie I'm highlighting?
(2019-01-14, 01:08)Rick32 Wrote: Hi all, thanks for the awesome mod. Do however have a question.

When i set widget lay-out to Landscape Large Netflix i do not get de landscape images with a logo placed somewehere on it. On none of the landscape lay-outs tbh. Also, all the widget images are the same as to big image. Not looking like the screens at all. Any suggestions?
 Please provide a full debug log.
Sounds like same story as last time.
Hello, first I want to thank you for this great Mod!!!
I have a little problem with the Live-TV OSD on touch devices, the Buttons in the OSD for switching Channels up and down are not working anymore.
Is it possible to fix that?

Thank you in advance...
(2019-01-14, 09:13)_Jackson_ Wrote: Hello, first I want to thank you for this great Mod!!!
I have a little problem with the Live-TV OSD on touch devices, the Buttons in the OSD for switching Channels up and down are not working anymore.
Is it possible to fix that?

Thank you in advance...

I need to take a look.
Which device/OS are you using?
(2019-01-12, 22:03)Karellen Wrote: @spl147

I am not overly familiar with Titan skin, but I wonder if that description is a fallback when the Collection description is not available. Do you have any Movie Collections with descriptions and do these show instead of the individual movie description?

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets#Movie_Set_Overview
 yes i do but no it does not show the collection description
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15