Launcher w/ game art
I love that kodi has retroplayer built in and I know there is a ton of coding that needed to happen, but in there a simple game launcher that shows game art? Why is there not a built in library and scraper option?

I am missing something. 

I fiddled with rom collection browser for quote some time and got nothing.

Once again am I missing something?

Also having trouble getting my nes controller to register an 'enter' from kodi.

I have to be missing something......right?
The Games library within Kodi itself isn't implemented yet.  For game art / metadata / library, there are options via addons:
Advanced Emulator Launcher
Rom Collection Browser
HyperLauncher
Internet Archive Game Launcher
and semi related if you use Steam Steam Launcher
I actually built two game libraries and both failed due to problems with Kodi's existing database layer. Until that's fixed (progress is the feature_odb branch) your best option is a game add-on. See zachmorris's links above. If you have feedback for any, I'm sure the authors would like to hear it.
(2019-01-15, 20:47)garbear Wrote: I actually built two game libraries and both failed due to problems with Kodi's existing database layer. Until that's fixed (progress is the feature_odb branch) your best option is a game add-on. See zachmorris's links above. If you have feedback for any, I'm sure the authors would like to hear it.
 I think you should focus on one librairy at a time,
Workjing on two and having the two failingis a little depressing, so work on one and learn during your first try so the work on the second can be more smooth.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launcher w/ game art0