• 160(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2019-01-13, 16:01)Cangeoboy Wrote: Heads up.  Leia Release Candidate 5 came out this morning.  Tried updating to the this version, but that broke xonfluence.  Think the message was a compatibility issue with the skin and GUI 5.0?  Went back to RC4, and then xonfluence worked again without issue.
 Please scroll up a few messages

Helly.
A new release with some updates and bugfixes.

- Tested on Kodi 18 RC5.2 Linux
- Update xbmc.gui version to 5.14.0
- Change lists in file mode and addon views to fixedlist for nicer scrolling
- Change lists in media info views and lowlist to fixedlist for nicer scrolling
- Fixed scrollbar bug in music media view
- Fixed bug in addon and video thumbnail view
- Fixed incorrect Dutch translation for 'Enable raindrop effect'
- Updated language files with confluence
- Synchronized with the latest confleunce version 4.5.10
- Added Material media file (thanks to Trill)

Enjoy.
Helly.
(2019-01-13, 20:44)Helly1206 Wrote:
(2019-01-13, 16:01)Cangeoboy Wrote: Heads up.  Leia Release Candidate 5 came out this morning.  Tried updating to the this version, but that broke xonfluence.  Think the message was a compatibility issue with the skin and GUI 5.0?  Went back to RC4, and then xonfluence worked again without issue.
Please scroll up a few messages

Helly. 
Sorry missed that one.  Thanks Helly.
(2019-01-13, 21:21)Helly1206 Wrote: A new release with some updates and bugfixes.

- Change lists in file mode and addon views to fixedlist for nicer scrolling
Though I think it's a bit different as in Estaury, where the list is shown from the top of the window if the # of items is less than the avail rows in the window I like it - thx!
IMO it gives you a better overview of the next / previous item rather when it's coming in view "out of the blue" at the buttom / top of the window.
Quote:- Change lists in file mode and addon views to fixedlist for nicer scrolling
If this is the reason that items are now in the middle of the screen when the list is not full it is not an improvement (imo), and it would be nice if this was an option.

Edit: Figured out where to change it back Smile
I was so happy to find an update for Xonfluence. Tried to figure out how to stop 17.6 from updating to 18 and then I came across the update. This is the best skin ever. Its the easiest to configure and has all the features I like.
(2019-01-14, 21:33)Crowly Wrote:
Quote:- Change lists in file mode and addon views to fixedlist for nicer scrolling
If this is the reason that items are now in the middle of the screen when the list is not full it is not an improvement (imo), and it would be nice if this was an option.

I cannot find where this setting is, can you help me out please, I am also not a fan of the middle alignment.

Thanks
(2019-01-15, 06:28)Gaz2016 Wrote:
(2019-01-14, 21:33)Crowly Wrote:

I cannot find where this setting is, can you help me out please, I am also not a fan of the middle alignment.

Thanks 
Plus 1 for the setting location please.
Its not a setting, you have to edit the xml files and unless you make a copy of the skin etc (or disable updates) it will only last until the next update. 
The xml files are located in addons/skin.xonfluence/xml folder. I used notepad++ to open all (at once) then searched for "fixedlist" and replaced it with "list", except for in the file IncludesMainMenu.xml, in 11 files.
After the changes are made you need to reload the skin, I did this by changing to another skin and back again. Or i guess you can restart Kodi.

I dont know anything about skin design/development (or python for that matter) so this is just trial an error on my behalf. But so far I haven't had any issues.

Edit: Files to change and how many changes in each file (or you can run a "grep fixedlist *.xml" command in the xml folder if you are on a *nix system)
Code:
ViewsAddonBrowser.xml:            <control type="fixedlist" id="550">
ViewsFileMode.xml:            <control type="fixedlist" id="50">
ViewsFileMode.xml:            <control type="fixedlist" id="51">
ViewsMusicLibrary.xml:            <control type="fixedlist" id="$PARAM[control_id]">
ViewsMusicLibrary.xml:            <control type="fixedlist" id="509">
ViewsVideoLibrary.xml:            <control type="fixedlist" id="501">
ViewsVideoLibrary.xml:            <control type="fixedlist" id="508">
ViewsVideoLibrary.xml:            <control type="fixedlist" id="503">
ViewsVideoLibrary.xml:            <control type="fixedlist" id="504">
ViewsVideoLibrary.xml:            <control type="fixedlist" id="515">
(2019-01-15, 21:59)Crowly Wrote: Its not a setting, you have to edit the xml files and unless you make a copy of the skin etc (or disable updates) it will only last until the next update. 
The xml files are located in addons/skin.xonfluence/xml folder. I used notepad++ to open all (at once) then searched for "fixedlist" and replaced it with "list", except for in the file IncludesMainMenu.xml, in 11 files.
After the changes are made you need to reload the skin, I did this by changing to another skin and back again. Or i guess you can restart Kodi.

I dont know anything about skin design/development (or python for that matter) so this is just trial an error on my behalf. But so far I haven't had any issues.

Oh. Helly any chance we can have this as a setting please? Whilst I enjoy when scrolling through big lists, the highlighted item remains in the middle, on small lists for example a series with a few episodes, they display in the middle of the screen with huge space above and below and it looks weird.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. I don't mind editing the files after an update, unless Helly adds an option to toggle this. Still my favourite skin by far.
Just done the fix on the XML's and working fine so far.
Helly great work on this skin. I love it. Having said that I did find an issue with the Fanart view. When popup is set to 'instant' the popup still takes a second to show with fade in. Can you fixed it so that it shows instantly without animation ?
I have also a feature request: Can you add a setting switch that also enables popup in fanart view for folders (basically all items in list) not just playable items. Right now I have to manually edit xmls, would it awesome if this was an option.
Another couple of small issues.

I converted some TV shows audio from DD5.1 to AAC 2.0 and the info labels are still showing DD5.1 even after removing the TV Show, cleaning the library and re-scanning it back in to the library.

Also when I move the mouse while playing a film or TV Show to get to the Subtitles, audio or chapters (bottom right) it takes several attempts to click those icons.
(2019-01-17, 01:01)Rudders Wrote: I converted some TV shows audio from DD5.1 to AAC 2.0 and the info labels are still showing DD5.1 even after removing the TV Show, cleaning the library and re-scanning it back in to the library.

I believe this is kodi thing and not a xonfluence issue. I regularly have this for example when adding 4K movies when I already have the 1080p version or 'upgrading' an HDTV 720p to a bluray 1080p, it will keep the media info of the old file.

My workaround is using Ember Media Manager to scrape the shows/films and create nfo's of the files. I'll then go to the film, TV series or episode and refresh it, I'll click ignore online and refresh from local and it will pull the correct info.

For whatever reason like you said even if you remove the file from the library and readd it, it will keep the old info.

This is only way I have found effectively to do it.
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13