• 161(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
Hey Helly

I'm using kodi 17.6 on Debian stretch. Another member asked some pages ago how can we have more than 7 items on Add-on Shortcuts.
It would be nice to tell us which xml file(s) to edit and how.

Thanks for all your hard work, your skin is a kodi customizer's dream.
Quote:- Change lists in file mode and addon views to fixedlist for nicer scrolling
- Change lists in media info views and lowlist to fixedlist for nicer scrolling

Quote:If this is the reason that items are now in the middle of the screen when the list is not full it is not an improvement (imo), and it would be nice if this was an option.
...I am also not a fan of the middle alignment.

PLUS 1, PLUS 1 (a prime reason for avoiding Estuary, IMO)

Please Helly, make this feature an optional choice !
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Hello,
i want to add the PVR.EpgProgressbar to the bottom of the Screen when LiveTV runs. The progress bar should always be visible.

I did manage it, but on other screens the position is different. How can I do better?

Here is my Code of VideoFullScreen.xml
Code:
        <!-- media infos -->
                    <control type="progress" id="1">
                        <description>Progressbar</description>
                        <posx>8</posx>
                        <posy>1060</posy>
                        <width>99%</width>
                        <height>20</height>
                        <aligny>bottom</aligny>
                        <info>PVR.EpgEventProgress</info>
                        <visible>VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV) + VideoPlayer.HasEpg</visible>
                    </control>

Thanks for helping!
(2019-01-17, 00:23)jaqb Wrote: Helly great work on this skin. I love it. Having said that I did find an issue with the Fanart view. When popup is set to 'instant' the popup still takes a second to show with fade in. Can you fixed it so that it shows instantly without animation ?
I have also a feature request: Can you add a setting switch that also enables popup in fanart view for folders (basically all items in list) not just playable items. Right now I have to manually edit xmls, would it awesome if this was an option.
Hey,

At instant it takes 300 ms before the fanart pops up and another 300 ms to fade in. I changed the delay to 0, but I don't have plans to change the fade animation time as the popup comes in very hard when I do so and according to me it should not be annoying.

I don't know what you mean by adding a setting popup to enable folders. As the library is scanned, there should be only 1 return folder. What should it display as popup when this folder is selected? According to me it is ok as it is now.

Helly.
(2019-01-17, 01:01)Rudders Wrote: Another couple of small issues.

I converted some TV shows audio from DD5.1 to AAC 2.0 and the info labels are still showing DD5.1 even after removing the TV Show, cleaning the library and re-scanning it back in to the library.

Also when I move the mouse while playing a film or TV Show to get to the Subtitles, audio or chapters (bottom right) it takes several attempts to click those icons.
Hi,

About your first issue I do also think that it is not a Xoncluence issue.

About the second issue (which was mentioned several times), I was triggered by you mentioning moving the mouse over these buttons (I always tested with the arrow keys). I found the cause and consider it fixed in the fixed release.

Helly.
(2019-01-17, 16:50)gjwAudio Wrote:
Quote:- Change lists in file mode and addon views to fixedlist for nicer scrolling
- Change lists in media info views and lowlist to fixedlist for nicer scrolling
Quote:If this is the reason that items are now in the middle of the screen when the list is not full it is not an improvement (imo), and it would be nice if this was an option.
...I am also not a fan of the middle alignment.

PLUS 1, PLUS 1 (a prime reason for avoiding Estuary, IMO)

Please Helly, make this feature an optional choice !  
 Hi all,

There is something I need to get off my chest. (I quoted the message of gjwAudio, but this is not only about this message).

I got a load of complaints on a change I did on the skin on request. I think you all know which change I'm talking about. Some of these complaints sound like it's a major bug, only because of the position of the options in a list.

To make it clear:
  • The implementation is exactly the same as in Estuary. It is the only way of a fixedlist implementation. Can't help it.
  • I don't plan on making an option. It is quite some work on making this work correctly for all fixed lists. I'm not planning on doing major changes on the Leia skin, just so close before releasing.
  • As more people are complaining then liking the change, I will revert it in the next release.
I hope you people will be a bit nicer in your remarks in the future. I spend a lot of my free time in keeping this skin up to date and I spend a few hours time every week in answering your requests and questions. I'm even thinking about taking a break in maintaining this skin after the release of Leia.

Helly.
Hi All,

Another update...

- Tested on Kodi 18 RC5.2 Linux
- Revert fixedlist changes on video mode and media info views as of a lot of comments on this change
- Remove Material media file becuase of compatibility issues
- Fixed mouse control of video OSD buttons (#2399)
- Fixed bug in stereoscopic submenu alignment
- Changed fanart view instant popup delay time to 0 (#2398)
- Busy animation overlap with floor return buttons issue solved, removed buttons in case of busy, as no control is possible during busy (github #33)
- Synchronized with confluence v4.5.11 (add 'rip CD' button and language update)

Enjoy,
Helly.
(2019-01-20, 20:06)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi All,

Another update...

- Tested on Kodi 18 RC5.2 Linux
- Revert fixedlist changes on video mode and media info views as of a lot of comments on this change
- Remove Material media file becuase of compatibility issues
- Fixed mouse control of video OSD buttons (#2399)
- Fixed bug in stereoscopic submenu alignment
- Changed fanart view instant popup delay time to 0 (#2398)
- Busy animation overlap with floor return buttons issue solved, removed buttons in case of busy, as no control is possible during busy (github #33)
- Synchronized with confluence v4.5.11 (add 'rip CD' button and language update)

Enjoy,
Helly.
 Thank you Helly for your continued updates and support. I appreciate it can be difficult to please all, and not everyone is courteous. I apologise if my messages were any of those showing a lack of appreciation. I appreciate this skin greatly and I'm very thankful for your continued updates.
Another update...
4.0.8[...]
Helly.
Exactly ! ...and another, and another...

Hi Helly

Let me repeat myself - THANK YOU for making (...and maintaining) Xonfluence !!

For me, it is "the Face of Kodi" - and nothing else has ever hit the satisfaction button like Xonfluence does. The fact that you have volunteered to keep it vital and current should never be forgotten, and your dedication to the task (which obviously has to impact the rest of your life) is exemplary.

Forgive me for what looks like "piling on" with my feedback on the fixedlist change. You replied to a legitimate user request (as you so generously do with great regularity Smile ). No disrespect was intended on my part - I greatly value your contribution to my Kodi setup, and hope you feel no offense from my direction.

Without this skin, Kodi would be so much less... Take heart, and know your efforts are deeply appreciated in my home.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
Thanks helly for a great job ... again! Who cares how the list looks, I sure don't.  Love the way you can customize this skin so it does what the user wants it to do.  It's a shame MrMC doesn't have some of the customization choices that this great skin provides!
Helly or anyone,

Where is the setting that disables the grab.fanart script that this entry in startup.xml relates to:

Code:
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisableFanartScript) + Integer.IsGreater(Skin.String(FanArtCycleRate),0)">RunScript(script.grab.fanart,mode=random,refresh=$INFO[Skin.String(FanArtCycleRate)])</onload>

The reason I ask is because i'm getting this error in the log and would like to disable it running:

Code:
CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.grab.fanart

Thank you in advance.
(2019-01-21, 01:54)gjwAudio Wrote:
Another update...
4.0.8[...]
Helly.
Exactly ! ...and another, and another...

Hi Helly

Let me repeat myself - THANK YOU for making (...and maintaining) Xonfluence !!

For me, it is "the Face of Kodi" - and nothing else has ever hit the satisfaction button like Xonfluence does. The fact that you have volunteered to keep it vital and current should never be forgotten, and your dedication to the task (which obviously has to impact the rest of your life) is exemplary.

Forgive me for what looks like "piling on" with my feedback on the fixedlist change. You replied to a legitimate user request (as you so generously do with great regularity Smile ). No disrespect was intended on my part - I greatly value your contribution to my Kodi setup, and hope you feel no offense from my direction.

Without this skin, Kodi would be so much less... Take heart, and know your efforts are deeply appreciated in my home. 
 Thanks man. I appreciate that.

Helly.
(2019-01-22, 01:35)Thomfam Wrote: Thanks helly for a great job ... again! Who cares how the list looks, I sure don't.  Love the way you can customize this skin so it does what the user wants it to do.  It's a shame MrMC doesn't have some of the customization choices that this great skin provides!
 Thank you!
(2019-01-23, 02:21)Gaz2016 Wrote: Helly or anyone,

Where is the setting that disables the grab.fanart script that this entry in startup.xml relates to:

Code:
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisableFanartScript) + Integer.IsGreater(Skin.String(FanArtCycleRate),0)">RunScript(script.grab.fanart,mode=random,refresh=$INFO[Skin.String(FanArtCycleRate)])</onload>

The reason I ask is because i'm getting this error in the log and would like to disable it running:

Code:
CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.grab.fanart

Thank you in advance.

Uhh, I searched for it, but it is not in the settings. There is a setting to enable fanart script (skin settings -> scripts -> centralized fanart directories). I'm going to update it in the next release.

Thanks,
Helly.
@Helly1206

I rarely post in this thread anymore (even though I do still read everyone else's posts). Do you know why that is? It's because with all your continued work and support of Xonfluence my setup also just continues to simply work without issues.

I had to go back to page 1 and check - your first post was Saturday, 12th September, 2015, the second post was by me 7 minutes later - that is now more than 3 years ago!

So a big THANKS for all that you do here, and for more than 3 years of happy use for myself and my family. It is VERY appreciated Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13