• 8(current)
Beta Night
Thank you, beautiful skin✌🏽
Hello!
Congratulations for the skin. It has an impressive
I try to install the Kodi RC 5.2 but I get an error.
Change manually addon.xml file:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>

change it to:

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>
but still giving me error.
I'm sorry for my English
(2019-01-26, 22:21)GGATEV Wrote: Hello!
Congratulations for the skin. It has an impressive
I try to install the Kodi RC 5.2 but I get an error.
Change manually addon.xml file:

change it to:

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>
but still giving me error.
I'm sorry for my English

Please make sure that you are using the latest KODI Leia/nightly release (v18-RC5), addon.xml should look like this:
Code:

Please post the exact error message and take a look in your kodi.log file for details.
(Logfile location: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced#Location)

Thanks!
Thank you! It is already solved. Installing the last nightly let me install the skin
I still get error...I installed latest version of Kodi ,still getting error
(2019-01-29, 03:23)Jay19802005 Wrote: I still get error...I installed latest version of Kodi ,still getting error
I can't help without the actual error message, open the KODI logfile and look for error messages:
(Logfile location: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced#Location)
20:53:55.698 T:31069 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.night.git]: The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied.
(2019-01-29, 05:42)Jay19802005 Wrote: 20:53:55.698 T:31069 ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.night.git]: The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.13.0 could not be satisfied.
Please re-download the skin. I have updated addon.xml (xbmc.gui 5.13 --> 5.14), so it should work with recent KODI builds.
NOTE: Users who already edited addon.xml manually DON'T need to re-download ...

General Update:
I'm almost done with the core structure/functions of the skin, after that everything will be much easier and updates/fixes will be much more frequent (public git).

edit: TV Guide is almost done, added screenshot :
09:34:02.295 T:13857 ERROR: Add-on 'skin.night.git' is not compatible with Kodi...That is what I'm getting now..
(2019-01-30, 16:37)Jay19802005 Wrote: 09:34:02.295 T:13857 ERROR: Add-on 'skin.night.git' is not compatible with Kodi...That is what I'm getting now..
That's odd, are you sure that you are using the latest KODI nightly build?
KODI v18-RC5 (Leia)
(2019-01-30, 16:49)bkury Wrote:
(2019-01-30, 16:37)Jay19802005 Wrote: 09:34:02.295 T:13857 ERROR: Add-on 'skin.night.git' is not compatible with Kodi...That is what I'm getting now..
That's odd, are you sure that you are using the latest KODI nightly build?
KODI v18-RC5 (Leia) 
Your skin is working with Kodi Leia final. Looking forward to your upcoming updates btw. Nice work soo far
Alpha2 is now available ...

Noteworthy release notes:
  • Sharing: You can now share your "Color Theme" or "Custom Viewmode" with other users via share feature, just choose a username (preferable your forum username) and a pin and simply click the share button
  • Library Tunes: You can now listen to your Movie/TV or artist theme audio/video files while browsing your library, widgets or guide.
  • New universal dialogs, Design should now be "final"
  • Horizontal Home Menu should work now, still some little things to do ...
  • Tons of other fixes and improvements

Notification Center Feature:
If a KODI or C++ developer is reading this, there is a "proof of concept" notification center feature in the skin but it would require a rather small KODI code change to make it work. You can simulate notifications by using the "TEST: Add notification" options in Settings --> Notifications to see what it looks like, so if you are interested in fixing this problem please drop me a pm. Thanks!

Let me know if something is broken, happy testing!
(2019-02-11, 22:37)bkury Wrote: If a KODI or C++ developer is reading this, there is a "proof of concept" notification center feature in the skin but it would require a rather small KODI code change to make it work. You can simulate notifications by using the "TEST: Add notification" options in Settings --> Notifications to see what it looks like, so if you are interested in fixing this problem please drop me a pm.

i'm not a c++ dev and i don't like to use PM, but if there's a problem to fix,
please open a ticket here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2019-02-12, 02:12)ronie Wrote: i'm not a c++ dev and i don't like to use PM, but if there's a problem to fix,
please open a ticket here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues 
Thanks for your reply. Well, technically it's not an issue or bug, more like a small enhancement. I don't want to annoy KODI devs by posting it as an issue/problem, also I have already opened a thread here without any dev response. The only option I currently have is to hope that somebody with c++ skills or a dev like the idea of having a "notification center" in KODI ...

edit: Anyway, I have opened a ticket on github .. didn't know that there is an "roadmap/todo" section, thanks again!
edit2: ... and of course it got closed saying that it's not an issue and that feature requests should be made in the forum which I already did, so back to my original plan to look for a dev here
I tried the latest alpha and things are getting greater still.
This is such a nicely done skin and there must be a ridiculous amount of work put in.

It’s one of the top 3rd party skins i have seen.

Really low spec devices suffer even with the low-end setting enabled though, which was to be expected.

I will keep checking in and really hope it makes the finishline.

Again, amazing work!

Atreyu

PS: the notification center tryout looks very modern/clean, like it!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night6