• 132(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
It's the Live TV from NPO, still an issue with beta24. Kodi debug log here. Thing of note: Live Radio works fine, but the video streams of radio stations found under Live TV also work..!
(2018-10-19, 19:27)WeirdH Wrote: It's the Live TV from NPO, still an issue with beta24. Kodi debug log here. Thing of note: Live Radio works fine, but the video streams of radio stations found under Live TV also work..!
 I see this:

txt:
19:21:25.667 T:1040 DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Entering encryption section
19:21:25.668 T:1040 ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Unable to load widevine shared library (C:\Users\Jopie Haargel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\cdm\widevinecdm.dll) 19:21:25.668 T:1040 ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: OpenDRMSystem failed
9:21:25.668 T:1040 DEBUG: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Session::~Session()

Use the Adaptive Stream Helper add-on to install Wide Vine:

Or disable the usage of the Adaptive Stream add-on, although I don't recommend that!
Ugh, all these dependencies are making things so convoluted. It does work with Widevine installed, whatever it may add, but now my subtitle setting is ignored. I have it set to 'never show', but the subs always show and I have to turn them off manually. Restarting the stream automatically enables them again.
Well, that is an adaptive stream add-on thing. But those dependencies save a lot of work and without them DRM content will never ever work. I am trying to make it as simple as possible.
Sorry, I don't mean to criticize, it's just that I'm losing track of what is and isn't installed on my system. I'm paranoid about unneeded bloat and Kodi doesn't have the greatest track record of cleaning up such things when they're no longer used.

For the record: I am very grateful for Retrospect and your continued support. It adds tremendously to the WAF of my HTPC!
Hi Bas, I noticed some programs disappeared from Uitzendinggemist (for example 2 voor 12). When I look it up on fhe website 'npostart', the most recent episode isn't behind the premium service yet (this usually takes a week). Did something in the site or the addon change to make it disappear?
(2018-12-04, 21:04)WeirdH Wrote: Hi Bas, I noticed some programs disappeared from Uitzendinggemist (for example 2 voor 12). When I look it up on fhe website 'npostart', the most recent episode isn't behind the premium service yet (this usually takes a week). Did something in the site or the addon change to make it disappear?
 "2 voor 12" can still be found under the "Programma's (A-Z)" option. The "Programma's (Hele Lijst)" just does not contain the entry in the result of the API call.
Found it, thanks! Weird that it got removed from one list. Is it possible to put back (for ease of use/WAF), or is it something on the website's end?
(2018-12-05, 22:29)WeirdH Wrote: Found it, thanks! Weird that it got removed from one list. Is it possible to put back (for ease of use/WAF), or is it something on the website's end?
 Nope, that the website's end. But you can always add it to the Retrospect favourites and then access it from the context menu within Retrospect.
Some help please.
On the Apple TV I can't put in a password on the channel settings from the Retrospect settings or Kodi crashes, username is no problem. For Stevie, VRT NU, ...
On the macbook everything is working fine
Thanks
(2019-01-30, 01:13)wormpy Wrote: Some help please.
On the Apple TV I can't put in a password on the channel settings from the Retrospect settings or Kodi crashes, username is no problem. For Stevie, VRT NU, ...
On the macbook everything is working fine
Thanks
Can you post a debug retrospect.log and kodi.log on pastebin.com?
Thanks for the quick reply.
But I am new to Kodi, so I first have to search how to store and post the debug retrospect.log and kodi.log on pastebin.com from the Apple TV. 
So I will return as soon as possible 
Thanks in advance
If you enable debug logging in Retrospect you will get a "post to pastbin" function in the Retrospect add-on settings.

So enable debugging in Retrospect. Let the crash happen. Then from the Retrospect add-on settings (don't ru the add-on only open the settings) upload the log.
(2019-01-30, 02:06)Basje Wrote: If you enable debug logging in Retrospect you will get a "post to pastbin" function in the Retrospect add-on settings.

So enable debugging in Retrospect. Let the crash happen. Then from the Retrospect add-on settings (don't ru the add-on only open the settings) upload the log.
 I think a got it right, I hope so ;-)
Its on https://pastebin.com/JJG7ruhb
Bud when the crash happens I don't know if its shows in de log. Because the Apple TV freezes and had to restart it.
It only happens when I put in the passwords
(2019-01-30, 12:07)wormpy Wrote:
(2019-01-30, 02:06)Basje Wrote: If you enable debug logging in Retrospect you will get a "post to pastbin" function in the Retrospect add-on settings.

I think a got it right, I hope so ;-)
Its on https://pastebin.com/JJG7ruhb
Bud when the crash happens I don't know if its shows in de log. Because the Apple TV freezes and had to restart it.
It only happens when I put in the passwords 
 Ok, so I also need the retrospect.old.log and a kodi.old.log. Those you will need to get manually.
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7