• 52(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
How do I change the background settings category every time i highlight settings shows the date in the background i wanna put another background?

Never mine I figured it out
I'm trying to install the mod on Leia and getting a dependency error on xbmc-gui 5.13.0 when trying to install the Titan Beta for Kodi Leia from macelveldt 3.8.4 
Any suggestions?
Hi, I have a question:
If I'm saving 3.7.x configuration to a file, can I restore it in this mod? Will it set it with the same menus/settings/widgets etc?
Moi aussi j'ai un problème a ce niveau la!! des solutions?
@deathzoneqc

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google translate is ok.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
pushed quickfix update for leia, as other stuff need more time.

Quote:VIEWS :
            a) SIDEBLADEMENUTABS ("Options" Button in ViewTypes,which open sidemenu) :
                - fixed visablity, now always visable, if not disabled via setting
            b) SLIDEPANEL
                - fixed "hidden visability" on horizontal layouts
            c) changed focus & scroll animations (actual just View(52) for test)

d) Netflix(523,525) - changed color on Genre Icon/Image
                                - slightly decrease of plot width

e) fixed overlay, of header with side menu (m)

f) VIEW (52)        - enabled "hide panel" setting when using fanart setting
                                - fixed fanart position

MISC
            - added missing defaultskinsettings (e.g. Custom Colours for UpNext)
            - removed unneded busydialog open/close actions
            (needed for leia using latest skinhelper.serice, due to a change for busydialog/busydialognocancel on leia)

NOW PLAYING BAR
            - fixed "small width" of panel
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-02-02, 17:23)burekas Wrote: Hi, I have a question:
If I'm saving 3.7.x configuration to a file, can I restore it in this mod? Will it set it with the same menus/settings/widgets etc?
 Sadly no, i will not recommend that.
The skin has its own id, and beside that there are alot of new settings, and a few are removed.

So you'll need to go all over again.
Sorry.
(2019-02-02, 06:58)shanester Wrote: I'm trying to install the mod on Leia and getting a dependency error on xbmc-gui 5.13.0 when trying to install the Titan Beta for Kodi Leia from macelveldt 3.8.4 
Any suggestions?
 Beta from marcel is not up to date, you need to rename  xbmc-gui 5.13.0 to  xbmc-gui 5.14.0 in addon.xml
Beside that, some things will not work properly.So if you're not familiar with edit skin xml files for kodi skins i would recommend use bingie mod or mine.
(2019-01-31, 11:53)zeeya Wrote: Thanks for the great skin...
Kodi Leia 18 on Android 7.1.
In media library view, when I go to change view type say from posters to mini poster it hangs and freezes for ever. Only think I could do is reboot the the device.
 It shhould be fixed now on Leia.
Please report back if still having that  issue, and provide a log pls.
(2019-01-31, 12:53)zeeya Wrote: Thanks mardukl for the time taken explain me.
I understand that it takes a lot of personal time to be a developer/modder. You have to balance with family, work and other things.
I really appreciate that you have brought a great skin alive on Kodi 18 leia.
I was just pointing out the bug not complaining.
One more thing Sideblade OPTIONS menu doesn't seem to pull out in Netflix Media library view, any immediate solution?
Thanks again for your patience and support.
 Still found no time to bring back old style vertical option.
But The sidebar / topbar "Options" button should now always be visible if not toggled off, actual just leia version
(2019-01-31, 21:25)nabsltd Wrote: Long ago, I used Confluence Vertical as my skin, but that stopped being updated.  When I found Titan, and it had a very similar option for the main display, plus lots of extra features, it was perfect.  Then, it stopped being updated for Krypton (despite having some bugs), and any chance for Leia seemed remote.  So, this skin would be good enough for me if it just worked with Krypton and was being updated for Leia.

Instead, we get a bunch of great new features, better layout on many screens, bug fixes for long-standing Titan issues, and a reasonable commitment for updates.  "Thank you" really isn't enough to say.

Some specific things I really like:
  • Slide animation on the Simple Confluence Vertical view...this gives a lot more room for my widgets, but also gives me larger fonts on the menu items.
  • All the OSD/Info bars (regular, slim, and Netflix) are so much better than basic Titan that it took me about a half hour to decide which one to use.
  • Layout of the movie information screen is better, and the "Cast" only showed thumbnails about half the time with Titan.  Now it works all the time, but with the small cast on the main screen, it's not as important.

So, now here's the standard request for just a few more things:
  1. On the standard movie information screen (not the Extended Info), there is an icon for the TMDB before the IMDB icon and ratings, but the TMDB rating seems to be missing.
  2. Despite me noticing #1, I'd like an option to disable the display of all the ratings (the stars on the top of the poster, TMDB, IMDB, and IMDB top 100).  I really don't want to see any ratings.
  3. The OSD/info display options are now much more complete, and I can have nothing show up ever, or either the info bar or the small seek panel when I seek or pause.  What I'd really like, though, is either to separate the options for seek and pause (probably hard), or instead to allow the Info button (default "i" on the keyboard) to hide the info panel when paused.  This way, I could set the display to show when seeking only, or instead to hide the info panel when paused so I can see freeze-frame stuff (Simpson's chalkboard, etc.).
  4. There is an option to show clearart at top right if OSD is active.  When enabled, this worked with Titan, but doesn't seem to work with the mod right now.  I think it worked at some point before, but I can't be sure.

First thanks for your kindly words Wink

To your poitnts...

1. I need to check, all fine on my end, will need do reinstall, to check where this could be an issue.

I need a debug log, to check. If using Leie i recommend also install bingie Repo, from CartmanDos and update the skinhelper service and metadatautils addon.

2. I take a look, will not happen very soon.you're not the first who request that-)

3. I need to take a look again, i thought  there is a setting "show info on pause", need to revisit that.
Seek and Pause Labels (big one could be seperated) -> but will not happen very soon.

4. ClearArt should be still avail, but no longer top right of window...
- default OSD :  top right of OSD Panel ,if INFO Settin is enabled (last button on right "I" toggles info on/off)
- slim OSd : top right of OSD Panel ,if INFO Settin is enabled (last button on right "I" toggles info on/off)
- Netflix OSD : unhappy position atm, its centerd above progress bar
(2019-02-01, 23:03)XtreMaster Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 17:35)zeeya Wrote: In Netflix Media view the rating flags are missing, only IMDB top 250 rating is shown. I have entered my omdb api key also. Do I have to rescrape all my content?
 +1 
 Ratings for Views need the skinhelper,you need put api keys in metadatautils addon.
is the correct way, it needs time to fill the cache.
(supported addond -> metadatautils settings)

The special ratings which are scraped (imdb,tvdb,tmdb etc) will just shown on videoinfo, if not scraped it will also use skinhelper to show them.
How do I change blue section to black then change scroll bar to red ? https://imgur.com/a/ZZS1VdQ
(2019-02-02, 23:33)mardukL Wrote: pushed quickfix update for leia, as other stuff need more time.

b) SLIDEPANEL

- fixed fanart position

MISC
            (needed for leia using latest skinhelper.serice, due to a change for busydialog/busydialognocancel on leia)

NOW PLAYING BAR

Says "Update failed" when I tried to update 18.1.10
(2019-02-03, 09:18)zeeya Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 23:33)mardukL Wrote: pushed quickfix update for leia, as other stuff need more time.

b) SLIDEPANEL

- fixed fanart position

MISC

NOW PLAYING BAR

Says "Update failed" when I tried to update 18.1.10

can you try to switch to estuary skin -> restart kodi -> install update when using estuary skin.

seems still a bug in leia.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15