Program Add-ons only.
Using this skin on Kodi Leia, the screen from the Add-ons button shows only my Program add-ons, and I can't figure out any way to access my other add-ons, except through the Settings menu.  I've gone over the settings several times and can find no way to change it, and no way to add the other add-on types in the submenu.  I can add individual add-ons, but not, say, a menu of my Video add-ons.

I thought maybe it got corrupted so I uninstalled, including all settings, and re-installed it, but same thing.
(2019-02-07, 07:03)Tarkus_ Wrote: Using this skin on Kodi Leia, the screen from the Add-ons button shows only my Program add-ons,
Yes, I have noticed this also when pressing Add-ons from the Main Menu. It should go to My Add-ons. Maybe an oversight.

I access via the Settings menu.

You can also add the Video Add-ons folder as a Favourite. Then in the Menu Settings, enable sub-menus for Add-ons, then link the Video Add-on Favourite entry to Favourite 1 at the bottom of the list.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-07, 07:12)Karellen Wrote: You can also add the Video Add-ons folder as a Favourite. Then in the Menu Settings, enable sub-menus for Add-ons, then link the Video Add-on Favourite entry to Favourite 1 at the bottom of the list. 
 Ah, that's a good idea.  Thanks (again).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Program Add-ons only.1