• 60(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2019-02-06, 15:57)nikeb Wrote: I m kind of a fan  Blush

I too, cause of him i began learn .xml
I suppose now that you see the Arts in other views, otherwise they are not yet loaded in.
Remember on the Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod there was a really tricky similar bug some time ago. It was only for a few people only when the right (wrong) buttons was pushed and then could not be changed by repeatedly pressing the buttons.
I have found it: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2720128
Read post #1,841 backwards... maybe it's the same problem.
(2019-02-06, 16:16)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-02-06, 15:57)nikeb Wrote: I m kind of a fan  Blush

I too, cause of him i began learn .xml
I suppose now that you see the Arts in other views, otherwise they are not yet loaded in.
Remember on the Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod there was a really tricky similar bug some time ago. It was only for a few people only when the right (wrong) buttons was pushed and then could not be changed by repeatedly pressing the buttons.
I have found it: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2720128
Read post #1,841 backwards... maybe it's the same problem. 
 Thanks for your answer

The problems are two:

One is about the discart, wich i can see in the RightListView , but i can t see in every other views (and also in the info page). It's solved if i rename the disc.png in discart.png (wich i m trying to avoid) . In movie sets i never see the disc artwork showed up.

The second one is about the "Dialog Top Art", wich is never showed up in the info page, but that's a minor problem.
Suddenly it doesn't show anything at all, whatever i choose. My Logo, Banner and Clearart works good and fine in the other views.

I don't know if it's the same issue, but it definetly could help.
Thanks again
(2019-02-06, 16:44)nikeb Wrote: One is about the discart, wich i can see in the RightListView , but i can t see in every other views (and also in the info page). It's solved if i rename the disc.png in discart.png (wich i m trying to avoid) . In movie sets i never see the disc artwork showed up.

You maybe see discart on RightListView cause there is a SkinHelper Fallback. You have strictly to use discart.png, new naming convention. In ArtworkBeef there was still an option some time ago to use Legacy/Old naming convention but don't know if still supported.
Sure you have tried out this button?:

But I suspect that there is still a problem with your ArtworkBeef Setup when reading the Arts in.
(2019-02-06, 17:08)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-02-06, 16:44)nikeb Wrote: One is about the discart, wich i can see in the RightListView , but i can t see in every other views (and also in the info page). It's solved if i rename the disc.png in discart.png (wich i m trying to avoid) . In movie sets i never see the disc artwork showed up.

You maybe see discart on RightListView cause there is a SkinHelper Fallback. You have strictly to use discart.png, new naming convention. In ArtworkBeef there was still an option some time ago to use Legacy/Old naming convention but don't know if still supported.
Sure you have tried out this button?:

But I suspect that there is still a problem with your ArtworkBeef Setup when reading the Arts in. 
 Yea thanks that's the exact button i use to change my info page, but it doesn't work.
In the Dialogue Top Art, no matter what i choose, i always see a blank spot (i don't even see the title of the movie).

I hope my TMM can handle the rename, or the AB could, because it kills me to change all my disc.png files.

Thanks again.
(2019-02-06, 01:11)koldtoft Wrote: Ps. I have also still not figured out how to scape rotten tomatoes scores, and Metacritic scores etc.
Then you have to find out.

Common solution SkinHelper (Only functional with Internet on and with a delay)
You have not made any setup on your SkinHelper AddOn.
Read Post #782 how to do that. 

Second sulution.
Use LocalInformationOnly Scraper, scrape your movies with .nfo files with a Media Manager, for example Media Companion, in the .nfo files you can get extended ratings data in it and read them into kodi.
Not recommended for laymen or people who take little time, it needs some training.
(2019-02-06, 17:14)nikeb Wrote: Yea thanks that's the exact button i use to change my info page, but it doesn't work.
In the Dialogue Top Art, no matter what i choose, i always see a blank spot (i don't even see the title of the movie).

1st) Then Arts are not found, and that can almost only be the ArtworkBeef setup that the Arts are not yet read in correctly. So far you are the only one with this problem and that stands for the fact that it is not the skin.
-> Back to the drawing board on your AB settings.

2nd) Bulk Renaming is not as complicated as it sounds. I used Bulk Rename Utility for that.
This are the naming conventions you have strictly to use:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2734991
(2019-02-06, 06:33)zardox Wrote: How do I configure Kodi to use the sub-directory location for the collection Fanarts?

I've been using the Aeon MQ skins for a long time, and it never worked the way you want it to do. Try this setting below and select the folder with your fanarts there:

i actually find out that there is an option on Artwork Beef that can keep the "Old" name (such as MPAA names), when i select that option and re-scan the library the disc artworks all came up.

Still don't see the Dialog Top Art and most of all i don't have any movieset discart (just on single movies).

Thank you
Hello,

I don't know if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong. Leia MQ7 skin, you cannot enter the settings menu on the kodi music player. When tried the app crashes. 

Thanks
(2019-02-06, 22:53)nikeb Wrote: i actually find out that there is an option on Artwork Beef that can keep the "Old" name (such as MPAA names), when i select that option and re-scan the library the disc artworks all came up.

Still don't see the Dialog Top Art and most of all i don't have any movieset discart (just on single movies).

Thank you
I looked at Configuration Options for Artwork Beef and didn't see the option you are talking about............could you point out which setting you are talking about?
@followtheants
Do you have visualizations enabled? That will cause KODI to crash when trying to access Settings from the music player. I'm still trying to fix that bug.

@melons2
It's near the bottom of the Advanced settings for Artwork Beef..."IDENTIFY ALTERNATE ARTWORK DOWNLOADER AND MSAA ARTWORK FILE NAMES".
(2019-02-05, 20:30)latts9923 Wrote: @Noobie76

No, the Autocompletion Add-on is for the virtual keyboard.

Try this...go to your movie library and open your context menu on a movie. Select "Manage" and then select "AB: Select Artwork" (I think that's the name of the button). Choose clearart or logo and see if Artwork Beef gives you multiple choices for that image.

I gave up, i guess i’m too dumb to get it going Sad

Maybe i’l Give it another try if the mq8 mod comes out.

About my thinking on auto completion of the mod, is such a thing possible? That there is some kind of package that installs all the programs needed with all the right settings, instead of installing them separately and put all settings manually?

That would be a nice feature, because my guess is that that’s where it went wrong somewhere for me.

I do want to thank you for all your support on answering all my questions, and I hope I will get it going somewhere in the future, or maybe find a step by step guide on what to do to get it running, but for now I put it to rest, as it’s too frustrating for me.

Keep up the great work you’re doing Nod
@Noobie76

Don't beat yourself up man...we were all rookies at one point. I'm still learning new things that this skin can do...it's pretty powerful. It sounds like you're close...I just can't think of anything else for you to try right now.

There are just too many moving parts to create a complete "package".

You're very welcome...wish I could have got you going. I've had a few requests to make a step by step video from initial install of the skin to a fully functional state. It will no doubt be a long video, but it might clue you in to something you may have missed. I will get to work on the video as soon as I can get the next update out.
(2019-02-07, 08:08)Noobie76 Wrote: I gave up, i guess i’m too dumb to get it going Sad

I read your posts but still did not really find out where the problem really is. If you're pretty new, first time setup is a bit of a hassle that's right. But either you take your time and be patient, or you just use Kodi Standard Skin & Features.

But I have to point out one thing in advance:
No matter in Krypton or Leia, no matter what skin. The skins all use some of the same addons and have the same dependencies.
If you want to use a skin, you will not be able to circumvent it with work into and deal with some add-ons or circumvent make a first set up and settings.

Most add-ons and dependencies are already installed and set up when you install the skin.
I can only imagine that you have to set up SkinHelper shortly, and you have to adjust and setup ArtworkBeef to your personal setup.

Short handson on SkinHelper and a little work with ArtworkBeef. I can not think of more in first instance or did I forget something?
(2019-02-07, 15:47)latts9923 Wrote: @Noobie76

Don't beat yourself up man...we were all rookies at one point. I'm still learning new things that this skin can do...it's pretty powerful. It sounds like you're close...I just can't think of anything else for you to try right now.

There are just too many moving parts to create a complete "package".

You're very welcome...wish I could have got you going. I've had a few requests to make a step by step video from initial install of the skin to a fully functional state. It will no doubt be a long video, but it might clue you in to something you may have missed. I will get to work on the video as soon as I can get the next update out.

Oh WoW, i almost can’t believe you’re willing to do this, thank you so much.

It either went wrong with the skin helper, skin helper color picker, or the artwork beef add on is my guess, or I might have done something wrong in the metadata and artwork module, who knows.

Maybe the step by step video will get me going, either way, thank you for doing this for me, and other less tech savvy members. Smile
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13