• 56(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
in skin settings has the option "big plot overlay", just disable it
(2019-02-09, 08:19)nabsltd Wrote:
(2019-02-08, 19:23)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-02-08, 17:53)PX80 Wrote: @mardukL : Hello, i wonder why we still have an issue with dependencies under Kodi Leia 18 with the cherrypy module
This python module is not allowed under UWP (unified windows platform), which means that if you're using a UWP version of kodi (from Windows Store/Xbox), you will not be able to fulfill the skin requirement, thus failing to install and get errors.   
The dependency error also happens on Windows 7 (at least for me), which doesn't have any UWP limitations.

It looks like the error is because script.module.cherrypy is not in the repository.  I manually downloaded it as a ZIP file from github and installed as a ZIP file in Kodi, then the Skin Helper Service update went fine. 
 Oh. if a requirement of the skin is not available on an installed repository then it will raise an error. It maybe need to be clearer that when using titan you MUST have marcelveldt's repo installed or at least a repo that contains forks of all the needed addons & modules.
I created a pull request for PVR changes i published earlier.  

Please take a look

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....eia/pull/3

Hi

Are the codec icons for the OSD (DD 5.1 etc) supposed to be in the middle now? Looks kinda odd
(2019-02-10, 21:49)ichkriegediekri Wrote: Hi

Are the codec icons for the OSD (DD 5.1 etc) supposed to be in the middle now? Looks kinda odd
yepp, inetended as centered.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-02-10, 10:26)vik6869 Wrote: I created a pull request for PVR changes i published earlier.  

Please take a look

https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....eia/pull/3

ImageImageImage
thanks, still didnt compare the suggested code from last time, but i definetly look into it before next update and merge it.
Hi I have a question, is there a way to include fanart or backdrop for movies organized into the genre, when it displayed in this form, the backdrop is blank, does the setting has such option to activate the fanart
Thanks,
are trailers fix in kodi 18.1 rc ??
(2019-02-12, 00:39)t123thomas Wrote: Hi I have a question, is there a way to include fanart or backdrop for movies organized into the genre, when it displayed in this form, the backdrop is blank, does the setting has such option to activate the fanart
Thanks,
Set 'genre' widget from skin helper default nodes.
(2019-02-12, 02:12)manny729 Wrote: are trailers fix in kodi 18.1 rc ??

what is not working?
- trailer in netflix home2/bingie ?
- trailer in library/videoinfo
- autoplay trailer
Huh
(2019-02-12, 00:39)t123thomas Wrote: Hi I have a question, is there a way to include fanart or backdrop for movies organized into the genre, when it displayed in this form, the backdrop is blank, does the setting has such option to activate the fanart
Thanks,
hi,
do you refer to genre resource images, which should be used when browsing genres in library or if using "genres" as a shortcut for a landscape layout?

Similiar to what i have done for studio logos?
example 

Any chance of Games support, now that Kodi 18 is official and supporting games?
(2019-02-12, 15:59)Abbaskip Wrote: Any chance of Games support, now that Kodi 18 is official and supporting games?
 Sometime in future...
when i play a movie trailer its kicks me out of kodi try it on reg skin did the same

- trailer in library/videoinfo
- autoplay trailer     both of these
(2019-02-12, 08:57)mardukL Wrote:
Thanks,
hi,
do you refer to genre resource images, which should be used when browsing genres in library or if using "genres" as a shortcut for a landscape layout?

Similar to what i have done for studio logos?
example 
ImageImage 
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15