• 57(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-02-13, 01:21)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 08:57)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 00:39)t123thomas Wrote: Hi I have a question, is there a way to include fanart or backdrop for movies organized into the genre, when it displayed in this form, the backdrop is blank, does the setting has such option to activate the fanart
Thanks,
hi,
do you refer to genre resource images, which should be used when browsing genres in library or if using "genres" as a shortcut for a landscape layout?

Similar to what i have done for studio logos?
example 
ImageImage
This will be fine
(2019-02-13, 01:23)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-02-12, 08:57)mardukL Wrote: hi,
do you refer to genre resource images, which should be used when browsing genres in library or if using "genres" as a shortcut for a landscape layout?

Similar to what i have done for studio logos?
example 
ImageImage
This will be fine
 I remember that in the original Titan Genre fanart is available.
(2019-02-13, 03:13)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 01:23)t123thomas Wrote:
This will be fine
yepp, you can set up "icon" which is used for items (scroll trough) and "fanart" which is used for background image.
its not working as intended.

but the options are in skinsettings-  "generell - choose...

icon resource addon for genre / fanart resource for genre

it'll be fixed in next update.
(also i think about an option to have a fixed tile image with "genre" label overlay)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Was there an update pushed recently? My spotlight widget changed back to random (I keep manually editing it after every update to show next up), so I had to edit again.

Would be great if you could add the option to customise the widget used. All I do is change where it points and change sorting order to ascending.
i have the same problem as mentioned here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2817356. I am using the enigma addon. Any chance to fix?
(2019-02-13, 08:35)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 03:13)t123thomas Wrote:
(2019-02-13, 01:23)t123thomas Wrote: This will be fine
yepp, you can set up "icon" which is used for items (scroll trough) and "fanart" which is used for background image.
its not working as intended.

but the options are in skinsettings-  "generell - choose...

icon resource addon for genre / fanart resource for genre

it'll be fixed in next update.
(also i think about an option to have a fixed tile image with "genre" label overlay) 
 Thanks, this will appreciate!
(2019-02-03, 23:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Thanks first for this beautiful skin kodi can not imagine me without him. But still I have a big problem with the pvr received but only with Kodi 18, because I get no progress bar displayed no end time and no total playing time. A progress bar I get only when I pause my show then the recording buffer is displayed there. I use Tvheadend to watch TV. Normal video playback works without problems. Is there already a solution for this problem, since it works on the standard skin of kodi synonymous, because I do not want to use?

ImageImage

PS: mardukL you could if necessary, since I have read that you personally no PVR uses a test access to my TVheadend server to make available so that you can reproduce the problem better. (Fals desired write a PM)
 Can you or other report back if PVR OSD still show incorrect info for

- duration
- remaining time
- end time

the 3 OSD Layouts, maybe also if playing radio channels

when using latest git hub version
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip
(2019-02-12, 21:27)manny729 Wrote: when i play a movie trailer its kicks me out of kodi try it on reg skin did the same

- trailer in library/videoinfo
- autoplay trailer     both of these
 can you provide a log!?
i can't reproduce that issue.
Hi,

I first thanks a lot for your great work!
I've jsut install it on KODi 18 and very happy of it.
Just a question I use the first netflix configuration but I really don't like having star and looking a way to have the normal rate. I can't find a way to have it.
If someone can help me.
Thanks
(2019-02-14, 19:15)Nairolf Wrote: Hi,

I first thanks a lot for your great work!
I've jsut install it on KODi 18 and very happy of it.
Just a question I use the first netflix configuration but I really don't like having star and looking a way to have the normal rate. I can't find a way to have it.
If someone can help me.
Thanks
there is no option to toggle star rating to numeric.

sorry.
OK Sad
Thanks a lot for this reply.
I am not getting TMDB rating displayed in Netflix Media library view. Other ratings like IMDB, IMDB Top 250 are fine.
TMDB rating is displayed in movie information view.
Any setting I am missing? Please help.
(2019-02-14, 13:03)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-02-03, 23:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Thanks first for this beautiful skin kodi can not imagine me without him. But still I have a big problem with the pvr received but only with Kodi 18, because I get no progress bar displayed no end time and no total playing time. A progress bar I get only when I pause my show then the recording buffer is displayed there. I use Tvheadend to watch TV. Normal video playback works without problems. Is there already a solution for this problem, since it works on the standard skin of kodi synonymous, because I do not want to use?

ImageImage

PS: mardukL you could if necessary, since I have read that you personally no PVR uses a test access to my TVheadend server to make available so that you can reproduce the problem better. (Fals desired write a PM)
 Can you or other report back if PVR OSD still show incorrect info for

- duration
- remaining time
- end time

the 3 OSD Layouts, maybe also if playing radio channels

when using latest git hub version
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip 
Still incorrect info (like in the screenshot of Kodi 18)
(2019-02-15, 07:13)zeeya Wrote: I am not getting TMDB rating displayed in Netflix Media library view. Other ratings like IMDB, IMDB Top 250 are fine.
TMDB rating is displayed in movie information view.
Any setting I am missing? Please help.
 how do you do to add other rating?
Just configure "Universal movie scraper" to get the ratings.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15