• 68(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923

I've watched your video and I'm not sure if you are familiar with the following: Artwork Beef still has an option to save extrafanart images in an extrafanart directory. But you have to enable "identify alternate artwork downloader and mssa artwork filenames" in the settings (section: advanced)
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-02-16, 16:26)MB1968 Wrote: I've watched your video and I'm not sure if you are familiar with the following: Artwork Beef still has an option to save extrafanart images in an extrafanart directory. But you have to enable "identify alternate artwork downloader and mssa artwork filenames" in the settings (section: advanced)

No, unfortunately not! That's because of the structure of ArtworkBeef.

If you want to see extrafanart via ArtworkBeef you have to set your extrafanarts nearby the movie file and standard fanart. The naming convention must be strictly followed. see image.

I would beg @rmrector  to adopt/support the (old) standard system but it has already become clear that this will not happen.
(As far as I understand correctly, the prechaching of the old folder system is supported in AB but not the read in and make available via list.item)

You have to place and rename the extrafanarts for ArtworkBeef yourself. There is no system that supports this for automation. No media manager or something. I've talked a bit about programming the Media Manager, they refuse to implement a parralel system until  TeamKodi does a system declare as official.

So far, however, the extrafanart in folder system is still official:
See point 5.1 "extrafanart" folder
https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork#.22....22_folder

I dare you  @latts9923   respect the step to have two ArtborkBeef functions installed (extrafanart, extrakeyart). The Skinners themselves are already experimenting with it for a while, but I have not come up with a skin that has taken over the release.
For all who want to see multiimage extrakeyarts you have to pay attention to two things:
1st) Settings in ArtworkBeef
2nd) Note the following naming convention

A few examples:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RZFhs5O...sp=sharing
In the movie info screen the area (using BASIC INFO view) in the upper left corner the following items are now missing:

Theatrical Release 000000000
DVD Release 000000000
Budget 0000000
Box Office 00000000
Revenue 000000000

As indicated in yellow box:

and below that the word Awards shows up but nothing else......
Have I done something wrong?
(2019-02-16, 17:07)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 16:26)MB1968 Wrote: I've watched your video and I'm not sure if you are familiar with the following: Artwork Beef still has an option to save extrafanart images in an extrafanart directory. But you have to enable "identify alternate artwork downloader and mssa artwork filenames" in the settings (section: advanced)

No, unfortunately not! That's because of the structure of ArtworkBeef.

If you want to see extrafanart via ArtworkBeef you have to set your extrafanarts nearby the movie file and standard fanart. The naming convention must be strictly followed. see image.

I would beg @rmrector  to adopt/support the (old) standard system but it has already become clear that this will not happen.
(As far as I understand correctly, the prechaching of the old folder system is supported in AB but not the read in and make available via list.item)

You have to place and rename the extrafanarts for ArtworkBeef yourself. There is no system that supports this for automation. No media manager or something. I've talked a bit about programming the Media Manager, they refuse to implement a parralel system until  TeamKodi does a system declare as official.

So far, however, the extrafanart in folder system is still official:
See point 5.1 "extrafanart" folder
https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork#.22....22_folder

I dare you  @latts9923   respect the step to have two ArtborkBeef functions installed (extrafanart, extrakeyart). The Skinners themselves are already experimenting with it for a while, but I have not come up with a skin that has taken over the release.
I don't agree with you. All my extra fanart images are stored in the extrafanart folder. Added a new movie yesterday. No problem
AWB created the extrafanart folder. As long as you enable the setting I mentioned, the skin will dispay the extra fanart images. You can test it by yourself.
Windows 11 Pro

@chrissix

Below you'll see three images.
Check the movie The Trap.
- Check the time AWB downloaded the poster and fanart images
- Check the time AWB created the extrafanart folder and downloaded the extra fanart image (only 1 available for this old movie)

ImageImageImage
Windows 11 Pro

(2019-02-16, 17:55)melons2 Wrote: In the movie info screen the area (using BASIC INFO view) in the upper left corner the following items are now missing:

Theatrical Release 000000000
DVD Release 000000000
Budget 0000000
Box Office 00000000
Revenue 000000000

and below that the word Awards shows up but nothing else......
Have I done something wrong?

Seems a problem with skin helper. Do you have omdb API entered in metadata utils. If you have try deleting simplecache.db and reboot
(2019-02-16, 18:14)MB1968 Wrote: I don't agree with you. All my extra fanart images are stored in the extrafanart folder. Added a new movie yesterday. No problem
AWB created the extrafanart folder. As long as you enable the setting I mentioned, the skin will dispay the extra fanart images. You can test it by yourself.

Ok, a little misunderstanding. I did not mean download function of AB.
I speak more of the read local files into libary function.

Did you see preview images on right side when in click on choose artwork?:

Thats only functional when place extrafanarts (Moviebasefilename-fanart1-9.jpg) nearby the movie and main fanart, and not on use with extrafanarts folder.
(Whether it works with remote images I do not know, I never tried, I have and use everything locally)
____
ArtworkBeef knows very well how many extrafanarts in extrafanarts folder I have locally and can precache them:

But it is not possible to load them like a normal artwork type (clearlogo, clearart, ...) into kodi/skin.
See first screenshot, it's only loaded in when you see a preview picture on right, but that i will only see when use artworkbeef extrafanart neaby movie, and will nothing see when using extrafanart with extrafanart folder.
Hi all,
Just a quick question. How do I install the update. Do I just copy the files into the various folders of the Leia mod,
or can I install via "Install from zip file"
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@JanM201 - What works for me is to download the latest version in full, switch the skin to Kodi's default (Estuary is it called?), restart Kodi and install from zip file.

I'm waiting for an answer about a repo though, might save me the time.
(2019-02-16, 19:50)JanM201 Wrote: Hi all,
Just a quick question. How do I install the update. Do I just copy the files into the various folders of the Leia mod,
or can I install via "Install from zip file"
Thanks
 Hi, ust copy the files into the various folders of the Leia mod you'll be good to go
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2019-02-16, 20:10)KitFox Wrote: @JanM201 - What works for me is to download the latest version in full, switch the skin to Kodi's default (Estuary is it called?), restart Kodi and install from zip file.

I'm for an answer about a repo though, might save me the time.
 Install from Latts repo doesn't work yet
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2019-02-16, 20:12)wints Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 20:10)KitFox Wrote: @JanM201 - What works for me is to download the latest version in full, switch the skin to Kodi's default (Estuary is it called?), restart Kodi and install from zip file.

I'm for an answer about a repo though, might save me the time.
 Install from Latts repo doesn't work yet

Oh, alright, thanks.
@MB1968
You are correct...I forgot about that setting in AB for extrafanart folder.
Thanks very much. Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13