• 23(current)
WIP Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)
(2018-11-05, 21:20)godeli Wrote: We only have to be grateful that someone is doing something for others in their spare time. One has to treat these people with respect, because they, with their knowledge and skills, give a free product to others without looking for an advantage or profit. This is a personal opinion and I know that others would not think like me in today's consumer society.
+1
(2018-11-05, 21:20)godeli Wrote: We only have to be grateful that someone is doing something for others in their spare time. One has to treat these people with respect, because they, with their knowledge and skills, give a free product to others without looking for an advantage or profit. This is a personal opinion and I know that others would not think like me in today's consumer society.
 +1
Thumbs Up 
 Very well put!
Simply amazing. This is one of the most beautiful skin I've ever seen.  Thank you @djh_ for your work  and I just hope it's available for Leia Smile
 +1
It Looks very interesting and with a very classy graphic.
I'm also happy to see you here, i follow your work and screenshots from a lot of time
Apologies for the lack of updates. I'm writing a book at the moment and have also been clearing out my late mother's house (which is 170 miles away), which let me tell you is hard work. This is on top of my day job, which is busier than usual for this time of year. Haven't even had time to check in here and post this.

Nothing is cancelled! It's just at that really bad place on my priorities list where other stuff keeps coming first. I'll make time for more progress after Christmas. Might post some 4K screenshots shortly if I have time.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
(2018-11-05, 19:11)henrikyo Wrote: Don’t want to be that guy but it looks like aeon is cancelled for the second time since 2016? Like last time it was cancelled it has been any updates

Don’t want to sound douchy but I’m getting tires being hyped for this the being disappointed
 All I can say to this is that whatever emotional fatigue you're suffering is in all likelihood quite minor compared to what skin creators go through trying to finish the quite major job of skinning Kodi, despite all manner of work/life commitments and no practical incentive whatsoever. I would happily drop thousands of pounds of my own money if Aeon would magically finish itself tomorrow, but unfortunately only time will manage that. No one wants this finished more than me.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
@djh_ i quote you completely
thank you thank you thank you thank you sooo muchh
blessed you.
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2018-12-04, 15:08)djh_ Wrote: I'm writing a book at the moment

Where do you find the time?  Smile

No worries Duncan, if anything the development of Aeon 2 has provided me with more time in collecting high resolution keyart, particularly textless posters for my library in anticipation of your release.  Also following your progress via Behance.
We are all eager for this beautiful skin understandably. I'm just grateful that somebody is making this at all, and real life matters obviously has to go first. Do you mind me asking what kind of a book you're writing?
@djh , take your sweet time to sort all the things that need sorting out in real life. All of  this CAN & will wait. We ARE all waiting patiently though for the master who gave us Aeon in the first place to return and give us Aeon 2.... Master ... we are not worthy ! But we WILL Be patient !
Always in race ?
(2019-02-13, 16:17)Biofx80 Wrote: Always in race ?

He's stalling 'cause he wants more donates. This topic was started in 2006.
It's impossible to develop a skin so much time. I've seen it before with Skyrim Together mod.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon 2 (Kodi Matrix/Leia/Krypton)30