• 74(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@latts9923 

I am still an .xml noob spending his free time deciphering your codes. (I'm not very intelligent, I only understand half of it)

We both know the skin performance is not the best compared to other skins. (Too much code and graphics)
... not meant pejorative, I love the skin.

Only for testing, want to know what you say:

Try in any view.xml where you think performance is bit laggy the following (in my case rightlistview)
Replace with "search and replace all"
<texture>
with
<texture background="true">

Do you notice a difference?
So notice that while almost scrolling graphics often hang or not be loaded as fast, but the scroll works a lot smoother and less laggy.
Sorry just to make it clear as my previous post was a bit confusing.

Is there other views when clicking on TV Shows and Videos ?
I can only get the view wth a list down thr right hand side

Thanks
Yes, when you are in the right list view click left. That should bring up the menu, then click up, that will bring up the view selection menu. Then you have to click up again so that you can enable the various views. It’s the same way Aeon MQ7 always worked. If you have not been a user in the past it will take some getting used to.
latts9923 Wrote:I definitely have a delay now for the tracklist in album view.

Can you PM me your ViewsShelf3Dmv2.xml file please?

(with the extra delay changes)
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

(2019-02-19, 03:10)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
I definitely have a delay now for the tracklist in album view.

@mataus19
I'm showing the Rotten Tomato ratings on my Leia Mod. Can you post a copy of your rating info from the nfo?

@Beercade
No trouble at all. I had to change the code in Right List to use the new Artist Information Folder. I did try to change the clearlogo and AB downloaded the new image to the folder. The change will be part of the next update.
@latts9923 

Here are my ratings in the NFO:

https://paste.kodi.tv/duleqehiwo

The NFO files are the same as I was using with the Krypton mod and the RT ratings worked fine with that. As you can see from the screenshot it shows the reviews and votes but not the %. All my movies have this problem.

@melons2 

All my movies do not get the RT % rating.

The red icon with 18 in the middle is the MPAA rating for the UK BBFC. My media manager allows me to prefix the rating with 'United Kingdom' so for example in this case my NFO would read: <mpaa>United Kingdom:18</mpaa>

So in order for the skin to show the correct icon I had to change the text in the 'IncludesVariables.xml' to United Kingdom: (rating). This would then point to the correct icon that is stored in 'Media.Icons.Coloured' Addon folder.
@mataus19 

Try a reinstall of the skin to rule out any issues.

Some users reported issues being fixed after a reinstall.
@nikeb

The Patreon OMDB Key is visible on mine...anyone else missing theirs?
@wags1

Thanks for the kinds words!
(2019-02-19, 18:36)abress Wrote: I noticed - I don't know since when - the labels only scrolling one time. When a label scrolls because it's too long to show the whole content it does it only one time. After then the label don't scroll anymore at all and shows its content with extension "...".
An example in music section: the title is too long to display all, it is scrolling ok. But from now on when there is a further title with too long text, the label doesn't scroll anymore.
I think this wasn't so earlier.

One other question in music section:
I like the spinning disc. If you push PAUSE, the disc is going in its CD case/cover. When you start PLAY then it is coming out again and when you push NEXT the discs isn't going in but it is coming out too.
But it doesn't goes in and out when a title ends and a new title is starting. Would it be possible to do that like it is doing with pushing PAUSE for NEXT and END/START?
I have no idea how and where to do it :-((

What view are you using when you see the title scroll only once?

Which layout of the music player are you using?
@"chrissix"

You should give yourself more credit...you've added some cool functionality to the skin.

Hmm...seems that's exactly what "background=true" is meant to do. Read here.
Library Editor (Leia update)
Skin Info Service (Leia update)

.. 404 Error File Not Found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, 
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
(2019-02-20, 03:48)latts9923 Wrote: @nikeb

The Patreon OMDB Key is visible on mine...anyone else missing theirs?
 Hi latts

I have two boxes:

the first one is a Kodi Leia 18 new installation from scratch
the second one (my "backup plan") is a former Kodi Krypton with i simply upgrade from play store.

The first one doesn't have "API KEYS" menu in "METADATA AND ARTWORK MODULE" dependencies; just in the "OTHER" menu has "Personal API KEY fanart.tv"
The second one has "API KEYS" and in the "OTHER" menu has the "enable debug logging mode"

I was able to put my OMDB api key in the Universal Movie Scraper addon, but stil don't see ratings or awards.
(2019-02-20, 03:00)the_bo Wrote: @mataus19 

@latts9923 @the_bo 

Reinstalled and no fix. I have 2 HTPC's running LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.0. One is Generic.x86_64 and the other RPi2.arm and both have the same problem. Rotten Tomatoes ratings worked fine on both HTPC's with the Krypton mod and my NFO files haven't changed.

Thanks!
(2019-02-20, 13:54)mataus19 Wrote:
(2019-02-20, 03:00)the_bo Wrote: @mataus19 

@latts9923 @the_bo 

Reinstalled and no fix. I have 2 HTPC's running LibreELEC (Leia) 9.0.0. One is Generic.x86_64 and the other RPi2.arm and both have the same problem. Rotten Tomatoes ratings worked fine on both HTPC's with the Krypton mod and my NFO files haven't changed.

Thanks!  
 May be an issue with your library. Can you try removing your movie library and add it again.
(2019-02-20, 03:56)latts9923 Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 18:36)abress Wrote: I noticed - I don't know since when - the labels only scrolling one time. When a label scrolls because it's too long to show the whole content it does it only one time. After then the label don't scroll anymore at all and shows its content with extension "...".
An example in music section: the title is too long to display all, it is scrolling ok. But from now on when there is a further title with too long text, the label doesn't scroll anymore.
I think this wasn't so earlier.

One other question in music section:
I like the spinning disc. If you push PAUSE, the disc is going in its CD case/cover. When you start PLAY then it is coming out again and when you push NEXT the discs isn't going in but it is coming out too.
But it doesn't goes in and out when a title ends and a new title is starting. Would it be possible to do that like it is doing with pushing PAUSE for NEXT and END/START?
I have no idea how and where to do it :-((

What view are you using when you see the title scroll only once?

Which layout of the music player are you using?  
I'm using view "4", but it seems it's the same with the other ones (but not only title, other labels too).
What do you mean with "layout of the music player"?
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13