• 51(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
I've noticed that if you're recording a channel, you can not display another at the same time

It is normal ?
(2019-02-24, 22:43)beatmasterrs Wrote:  
 Try installing 0.0.103 and restart Kodi.
That line 28 isn't at that location in the latest version.

What region and language are you using?

Try adding a log call in default.py so I can see what it is trying to do.
Add
log((date,dateshort_format,time_format,format))
before
start_time = datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp(time.mktime(time.strptime(date, format)))
in
"addons\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\default.py"
(2019-02-24, 22:47)Laser78 Wrote: I've noticed that if you're recording a channel, you can not display another at the same time

It is normal ?
 It depends on how many streams you are allowed to watch at the same time by your provider.
It is not limited by IPTV Recorder even Kodi.

You can add in plugin:// links to your m3u if you have another addon that provides those channels.
You can use "xmltv Meld" or TV Guide Fullscreen to find the plugin:// links.
I have no limit on the IPTV list, it is a free list without limit of connections at the same time

I do not just understand this   
Quote:You can add in plugin:// links to your m3u if you have another addon that provides those channels.

(2019-02-24, 23:10)Laser78 Wrote: I have no limit on the IPTV list, it is a free list without limit of connections at the same time

Quote:You can add in plugin:// links to your m3u if you have another addon that provides those channels.
 As as test use my test.m3u8 and test.xml files in
addons\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\tests
From the PVR try recording the program and playing it at the same time.

plugin:// links are the shortcuts to streams from Kodi addons.
For example if you go into a Video addon with a live channel and add it as a Kodi favourite, you can see the plugin:// url in the favourites.xml file.
"userdata\favourites.xml"
You can use that link in your m3u instead of a direct http link.
Make sure you convert the special xml escape codes to normal characters first.

In TV Guide Fullscreen you can get all the plugin:// links easily in
Menu \ Stream setup \ Browse \ <addon> \ Add Folder
They end up in a file when you exit TV Guide Fullscreen
"userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\custom_stream_urls_autosave.ini"
I'am using german language in german timezone.
after adding the line to Version 0.0.103 in default.py, log contents:

https://pastebin.com/raw/8AUVvRxy
(2019-02-24, 23:30)beatmasterrs Wrote: I'am using german language in german timezone.

That looks like a bug in Kodi.
The German time format is '%H%H:%M:%S' instead of '%H:%M:%S'.
I've added a fix for it in 0.0.104.
See if that works.
(2019-02-25, 09:54)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-24, 23:30)beatmasterrs Wrote: I'am using german language in german timezone.

That looks like a bug in Kodi.
The German time format is '%H%H:%M:%S' instead of '%H:%M:%S'.
I've added a fix for it in 0.0.104.
See if that works. 
Works like a charm Smile Thanks a lot Smile
(2019-02-24, 23:25)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-24, 23:10)Laser78 Wrote: I have no limit on the IPTV list, it is a free list without limit of connections at the same time

As as test use my test.m3u8 and test.xml files in
addons\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\tests
From the PVR try recording the program and playing it at the same time.

plugin:// links are the shortcuts to streams from Kodi addons.
For example if you go into a Video addon with a live channel and add it as a Kodi favourite, you can see the plugin:// url in the favourites.xml file.
"userdata\favourites.xml"
You can use that link in your m3u instead of a direct http link.
Make sure you convert the special xml escape codes to normal characters first.

In TV Guide Fullscreen you can get all the plugin:// links easily in
Menu \ Stream setup \ Browse \ <addon> \ Add Folder
They end up in a file when you exit TV Guide Fullscreen
"userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen\custom_stream_urls_autosave.ini" 
Works!

I have copied the two TESTS files in the TEST folder of the addon and now if it is possible to record 2 channels simultaneously or record 1 channel and be watching a different one
Thanks again Smile
@primaeval , thanks for providing all this great addons, really appreciate it.  please i have a request. is it possible to allow us to choose the recording folder path in your Replay addon or your addon recoder. current you can only choose special://temp folder but how about allowing us to choose another folder apart from Kodi temp. the reason is that if you are using a maintenance addon which clears kodi cache, all your recording with be deleted when you clear cache . Note: I can choose storage/emulated path for my recording folder in TVFG

Regards
(2019-02-26, 02:39)samueljones Wrote: @primaeval , thanks for providing all this great addons, really appreciate it.  please i have a request. is it possible to allow us to choose the recording folder path in your Replay addon or your addon recoder. current you can only choose special://temp folder but how about allowing us to choose another folder apart from Kodi temp. the reason is that if you are using a maintenance addon which clears kodi cache, all your recording with be deleted when you clear cache . Note: I can choose storage/emulated path for my recording folder in TVFG

Regards

To choose a different folder click the back key once in the folder list, that will take you back.
(2019-02-26, 02:39)samueljones Wrote: @primaeval , thanks for providing all this great addons, really appreciate it.  please i have a request. is it possible to allow us to choose the recording folder path in your Replay addon or your addon recoder. current you can only choose special://temp folder but how about allowing us to choose another folder apart from Kodi temp. the reason is that if you are using a maintenance addon which clears kodi cache, all your recording with be deleted when you clear cache . Note: I can choose storage/emulated path for my recording folder in TVFG

Regards
 Hi. Thanks.
The temp folder is just the Default.
Press Back to get back to the top of the Kodi file system tree and you can go anywhere there is a writeable folder including SMB shares.
(2019-02-24, 22:23)primaeval Wrote: Try 0.0.103.
I've added in an item at the bottom of the index page to show the free space in MB at the bottom if possible.
I have only tested it on Windows but it should work on the pi.
It probably won't work for networked drives. It doesn't for an smb share on

Hey great, it works for me. many thx
(2019-02-26, 09:21)primaeval Wrote:

Regards
 Hi. Thanks.
The temp folder is just the Default.
Press Back to get back to the top of the Kodi file system tree and you can go anywhere there is a writeable folder including SMB shares.

SMB shares! Perfect
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4