• 59(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
In titan mod krypton version the studio icons are not displaying at all.

Does not work refreshing cache or using coloured or white studio icons.

Show studio Icons is ticked.

In the Leia version they show correctly.

Also in Leia you can see the episode number but in krypton this is missing for landscape episodes under the plot for that episode.

Is the krypton release abandoned now?
(2019-02-21, 19:33)LukeHansford Wrote: In titan mod krypton version the studio icons are not displaying at all.
I use colored studio icons in Krypton and most work fine.  A few (like Dreamworks) have bad images, but I still see something there.  It's the same on the movie info screen itself.  It also doesn't seem to matter if I use the Skin Helper Service to show the icons.

I use "Panel Low" as my view, and other Kodi general views seem OK, but maybe the Netflix and others have issues?  Also, if the studios for your movies aren't common, there might not be any icons.  Check the studio name in the movie info screen.
(2019-02-17, 03:21)Finchy Wrote: Hi guys, is this skin working well with the current Leia 18.1 RC? Just had to reinstall Kodi on my Shield TV and trying to work out how to get Titan back on it, the one I downloaded is almost unusable because the background is light blue with white fonts!
 yepp stable, even if not finished.
some bugs on pvr osd and actual no game support.

if you found some bugs, feel free to post here.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-02-17, 03:41)rox56 Wrote: Hey, thanks for the great mod! I'm a recent convert to Leia, and until that happened I used Titan beta. Can't beat the customization options for Titan, hands down it is the best.

I'm trying to set up my home screen, and I'm wondering if it is possible to keep the main menu panel in place so it doesn't disappear. Right now, the closest I can get to what I want is, I have Open/Focus submenu at click on mainmenu item turned on, as well as Auto show the submenu for the selected home tile. The way it works now, is as I scroll down (vertical list) I have to click on a menu item (movies, tv, etc) to access the submenu, and the main menu scoots off screen to the left.

Is it possible to leave the main menu where it is, and still access the submenu? I understand it's to provide more room for widgets, but I don't use them, and without the main menu it can be confusing as to what submenu I'm looking at.

I'm using a Shield with kodi 18. Thanks for any help.
i will do an option for that, till then you should use 
- netflix 1 or netfix bingie home menu
- disable spotlight widget in
settings-> skinsettings --> home layout "enable" disable spotlight area

if you dont like the icons (left beside main menu items ) you can also disable them in hem menu layout section

sub menu will open when click right
(2019-02-17, 14:59)Blackysb Wrote:
(2019-02-09, 21:36)XtreMaster Wrote: in skin settings has the option "big plot overlay", just disable it
 Not there if you've disabled certain views. 
thanks for the info didnt noticed as i dont used it.
will be fixed next update.
(2019-02-20, 00:37)Urlryn Wrote: Wondering if someone can help me.....

When a show/movie is not identified correctly....normally I would select Info > Refresh.   I do not see the refresh button any place when using Titan to fix it.

Next question....using a older version i suspect.  Titan v3.7.56 on Krypton.  Don't remember where/which repository I obtained it at.
So I installed Marduks repository and found the Titan BETA v17.1.9.  If I install that instead....can I restore my setting over top of it? Or would I have to reconfigure everything again?

Thanks
Url
 Titan MOD has 17.1.9 and 18.1.10

17 = krypton , 18 = leia.

you need to also install marcelveldts beta repo  to get the mod workin correct.

could not reproduce the "refresh" issue, always there on my side (android/win7/win10)

And "titan Mod" and "Default titan" backups are not compatible to each other .

i did a lot more setting and delete some other.
(2019-02-20, 12:04)Kinv Wrote: Hi, Great skin!

Have one issue I can't seem to find an answer for. using the netflix bingie mode and when hovering over a wdgit the screen doesnt change to show the widgit. Pics for a better explanation.

In the first pic I am on the bottom widgit, then I move up to the next widgit (second screenshot) you can see I am on the row but cannot see the row, just the widgits above.

What setting fixes this?

Thanks!
looks strange, can you provide a log please!?
...work in progress.

New optional Musicinfo Dialog...

Dialog Musicinfo
watch gallery
(2019-02-21, 19:33)LukeHansford Wrote: In titan mod krypton version the studio icons are not displaying at all.

Does not work refreshing cache or using coloured or white studio icons.

Show studio Icons is ticked.

In the Leia version they show correctly.

Also in Leia you can see the episode number but in krypton this is missing for landscape episodes under the plot for that episode.

Is the krypton release abandoned now?
i use krypton on  an android box as main device at home.
and all fine on my end with studio logos.
there is also an option to "dont use skinhelper for studio logos" how does that perform for you?

for the episide number issue, do you refer to widgets/home menu or to a specific view at episode level?
@zeeya 
Can you report back if "default" vertcial" is working as expected in this "pre release "version
i added option to use it in home menu layout setting section

latest version from git hub
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip

CHANGELOG
Quote:VIEWS :
a) SIDEBLADEMENUTABS ("Options" Button in ViewTypes,which open sidemenu) : - temp fixed visablity, now always visable, if not disabled via setting (could be issue if logo in top header)

b) 3 in 1 (527) - fixed poster thumbs for seasons (show correct season thumbs on focus again, krypton wasnt affected) - add scrollbar for shows - click left from shows (you need click left again to focus slidepanel menu)

c) Fanart (507) - added option to use Overlay Texture (which is set via in skin settings)

d) Netflix Wide - add scrollbar for episodes - click right from episodes - add an "scroll" animation to imitate netflix scolltime anim

OSD PVR
-added pvr thumb ,but untestted (thx to angelinas) https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2809690

MUSICINFO
- added option to use NEW enhanced fullsceen Info or Default Titan Layout

# NEW enhanced fullsceen Musicifo
https://streamable.com/49vhq , https://imgur.com/a/3QbIS3Y#2VRAjxK
ARTISTINFO - scroll through albums, Info, added more Infos
ALBUMINFO - play album from info screen, more additional infos(including disc content), scroll trough album content
SONGIINFO - play album from info screen , scroll through contributors content if available

HOME :
- Win10,Netflix,NetflixBingie Layouts share same Menu again (all using NetflixBingie Menu) ( - you can disable main menu icons,Profile,skin logo via skin settings -> homescreen layout )

- Win10 - fixed overlay of profile, when like to use profile in header and not using slim/win10 header

- Vertical Home - added option to use Titan Default Vertical Layout ;

- fixed Large Widget Panel : dont show info bar (top info bar if enabled ) if a detail widget has focus  (poster-landscape details widget)

SKINSEETING :
- fixed "Artwork Beef Button" couldnt be en/disabled for VideoInfo Dialog
-
COLORMANAGEMENT (Homemenu and Widgets)
- Titan Tiles - fixed issue with custom colors,and visible conditions
- HomeViewDetailsFocusColor : Needed a Change as it was cofusing (label "focus color for home tiles and widgets")
- added new color "Dialog Frame/BG" Color

( NOW THERE IS NO NEED FOR A NEW COLOR, SO THEMES CAN BE UPDATED FOR NEW VERSION )

# what has changed...
- (win10,Netflix1) Bingie Mode focuse main/sub menu items -> changed (MainMenuFocusButtonColor) to deafult (HomeViewDetailsFocusColor)
- Tiles,Widgets(PosterDetails,LandscapeDetail,SingleBox,WideBox) -> use Custom Focus Textcolor (MainMenuFocusTextColor) (e.g. vertical sub labels are no longer hardcoded) -> use Custom Unfocused Textcolor (MainMenuFocusText) (e.g. vertical sub labels are no longer hardcoded) -> use custom Background on focus (HomeViewDetailsFocusColor)
- ALL WIDGETS now use the default focused and unfocused frame

Left To do for next update
• view 3in1(527) :
- conextmenu settings - auto toggle unused show art settings
• skinsettings :
- order /  sort skinsettings for better overview, - check default colors
• revisit script.user rating (includes instead visable conditions)
• resolve pvr osd (time/progress) osd issue, also go over all the variables again
( go over pr from jobrien2001)
Hello

thx for the Titan MOD that works fine for me under Kodi 18.
I use Kodi Leia on my new RPi3 with Raspbian.
As a server, I use my NAS with Emby Server and my own various libraries.

Is it possible to edit the Spotlight widget to access only a specific library path? Which one is linked with my own skinshortcut?

Also, I want to show the movie title and not the name of the library will be displayed in the Spotlight window.
Of course, it would also be great if all three images show the same movie and not as seen in the three red circles are different.
I think that for the skin.titan.mod.beta.leia.properties file must be edited and apply for default movie this line

xml:

['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widget.99', 'randommovies'],
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetTarget.99', 'videos'],
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetType.99', 'movies'],
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetPath.99', 'plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=random&mediatype=movies&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-mo$
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetName.99', 'Spotlight'],

Is there any way to changed this that it used a library path and show the movie title?

xml:

library://video/embymovies

Best regards from Germany
Is it possible to setup or get back the previous netflix view, osd view and maybe even the movie information view, as made by Marcel? 

(2019-02-24, 19:56)MadM4x Wrote: Hello

thx for the Titan MOD that works fine for me under Kodi 18.
I use Kodi Leia on my new RPi3 with Raspbian.
As a server, I use my NAS with Emby Server and my own various libraries.

Is it possible to edit the Spotlight widget to access only a specific library path? Which one is linked with my own skinshortcut?

Also, I want to show the movie title and not the name of the library will be displayed in the Spotlight window.
Of course, it would also be great if all three images show the same movie and not as seen in the three red circles are different.
I think that for the skin.titan.mod.beta.leia.properties file must be edited and apply for default movie this line

xml:
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widget.99', 'randommovies'],
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetTarget.99', 'videos'],
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetType.99', 'movies'],
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetPath.99', 'plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=random&mediatype=movies&reload=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(widgetreload-mo$
['mainmenu', 'movies', 'widgetName.99', 'Spotlight'],

Is there any way to changed this that it used a library path and show the movie title?

xml:

library://video/embymovies

Best regards from Germany
Thanks, glad to hear it worked well.
For spotlight in win10,enhanced home in need to test, if its possible.

the main thing there it uses label as header (so depending which main item has focus it'll show that label, if you focus the widget itself it'll show the movie title correct and you can scroll inside the widget) 

I will take a look.
(2019-02-24, 21:51)malvinas2 Wrote: Is it possible to setup or get back the previous netflix view, osd view and maybe even the movie information view, as made by Marcel? 

ImageImageImage
 Osd - no intention to change that.Sorry

Movie info - no problem, will be optional in next update

Netflix view - will also not be changed (but there is already an option to "use default layout" in side panel, this will keep the info but change the poster layout to titan default, you can also change frame layout and decide if you want codec info in same color as frames or not in generel skin settings - media flag settings)
watch gallery
[quote="mardukL" pid='2826919' dateline='1551018989']
@zeeya 
Can you report back if "default" vertcial" is working as expected in this "pre release "version
i added option to use it in home menu layout setting section

latest version from git hub
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....master.zip
@mardukL
Yes, I have tested it, it is working fine.
Great work... Thanks for the update.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15