• 6(current)
Solved can not send private message? who knows?
Try it now.

General note (to everyone) - such activation is purely at the moderators discretion, and will not be granted for any- and everyone...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you @DarrenHill
i can't send pm ?

what will make it available more forum posts ?
(2019-02-07, 13:22)D3LTA Wrote: what will make it available more forum posts ?
Your previous post was in somewhere in 2012, and suddenly you need to PM?

There is an anti-spam forum mechanism in place for a minimum number of posts and a minimum amount of time after which user of be granted PM rights.
Patience, grasshopper.
(2019-02-07, 13:42)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 13:22)D3LTA Wrote: what will make it available more forum posts ?
Your previous post was in somewhere in 2012, and suddenly you need to PM?

There is an anti-spam forum mechanism in place for a minimum number of posts and a minimum amount of time after which user of be granted PM rights.
Patience, grasshopper. 
just asking my friend, just re-entering the scene and development and pm i kinda nice to communicate with others
From a quick look at your user profile you should already have the capability to do so?

Can you try again?

To confirm - do you actually see the PM system at all from your user account? Is it an issue to send a PM to a specific other user here, or something more general?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-02-07, 14:13)DarrenHill Wrote: From a quick look at your user profile you should already have the capability to do so?

Can you try again?

To confirm - do you actually see the PM system at all from your user account? Is it an issue to send a PM to a specific other user here, or something more general?

it is working now, seems that anti-spam filtering is working just great Smile

i'm happy now and can communicate and be part of this lovely community
It needs at least a good number of posts made to activate. I'd suggest that you didn't have that this morning when you hit the issue, but you do now through reporting it and the other discussion in the IPTV simple recording thread.

Anyway looks like you're good to go now.

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi @DarrenHill! Im new on this forum, im reading about PM politics because i need respond to one developer that send me a private message. Im understand the private message politics and im agree with them but why, if another user sends me a private message, the system does not allow me to respond?

Thanks for your time  Smile
@Althenwolf

Which developer?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Alanon from 
 Support > Skins > Support > Eminence> EMINENCE 2 MOD (REVIVED)

Thanks for fast reply!
@Althenwolf

Sorry, but I won't elevate your privileges any earlier. You will have to wait until they become active through the normal process.

My reasons are:
1. The forum is meant to be open to all. Discussions on your personal changes to the skin are something that can be discussed in public for all to benefit, just as you benefited from the work by Alanon.
2. @Alanon did not initiate a PM to you. You asked Alanon to send you a PM to see if you could reply to it. Again, not a good enough reason.

FWIW, you don't have long to go anyway until you get those elevated privileges.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-02-25, 23:28)Althenwolf Wrote: Hi @DarrenHill! Im new on this forum, im reading about PM politics because i need respond to one developer that send me a private message. Im understand the private message politics and im agree with them but why, if another user sends me a private message, the system does not allow me to respond?

Thanks for your time  Smile

@Althenwolf - Also the system isn't quite optimised yet. We are still making some adjustments to it. Basically the PM system should not allow access at all for users who have not got the "trusted" status (ie enough posts and account lifetime here). Due to the limitations of the board system it's not possible to allow replies but not sending of a fresh new PM. So as the only way to achieve that main aim is to block access at all to the whole PM system until the status is achieved, that is how it has to be and how it is (or at least how it should be currently).

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-02-26, 03:18)Karellen Wrote:  

No problem. I could wait to be a "trusted" user. Private message are needed sometimes Do not you think so?. Excuse me if you thought the question silly I only try to collaborate in a skin.
(2019-02-26, 10:13)DarrenHill Wrote: because i need respond to one developer that send me a private message. Im understand the private message politics and im agree with them but why, if another user sends me a private message, the system does not allow me to re
@DarrenHill Many thanks for the response! It was just the answer I needed! I was just trying to say that it seemed strange to me that I could not receive private messages. I understand the part of not being able to send PM, it just seemed strange to me the policy of not being able to receive PM because i am new. I did not try to receive privileges before others, it was just an existential doubt. Thank you very much for your explanation.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can not send private message? who knows?1