• 79(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@Ices

This setting is enabled via the OSD Menu while playing a song. When playing a song fullscreen, select right or hit "M" to access the OSD Menu. Select "SETTINGS" and then enable "SHOW LYRICS" from the list. After that you can view the standard lyrics or enable "ACTIVATE MANFEED LYRICS" to show the Video Lyrics.
(2019-02-16, 23:42)chrissix Wrote: This is a little mod where the Trailer Preview Thumb will be shown when the trailer button is on focus.

I started using local trailers and would love for this to work so it auto plays the trailer on button focus in a small square like in your video and then plays it in full screen on click.

Maybe play muted on focus.

Ps. I tried to edit my XML to play local trailers instead of the YouTube select video window, but I can not get it to focus the right window when the trailer plays..
(2019-02-25, 04:42)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

Good deal! I'll add that to the skin and only make it visible with Android.

But I'm using a libreelec build, not android.

https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/12662-.../?pageNo=1
@Kupo91

Try adding this after the include line...
Code:
<visible>System.Platform.Android</visible>

Do you still see Chrome in the Options list? I thought I read one time that Linux and Android both work with this.
(2019-02-24, 23:21)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-02-24, 22:52)jasn Wrote: I should probably already know this but for this MQ7 Mod, and for MQ8 as well, is music cd artwork supposed to be named "cdart.png" or "discart.png"?  I am realizing they are no longer being displayed.  I am also seeing a large number of "disc.png" files in my music library and I a m not sure where they've come from either.

Should be named discart.png

See here for more info Music_artwork (wiki) 
Thanks @the_bo (you as well @Wanilton).  Assuming you too are using the name "discart.png" can you confirm that it properly displays in music visualizations for MQ7 Leia Mod?
(2019-02-25, 14:23)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

Try adding this after the include line...
Code:
<visible>System.Platform.Android</visible>

Do you still see Chrome in the Options list? I thought I read one time that Linux and Android both work with this.  

No after adding this line Chrome isnt visible anymore. It was between Bilder (Pictures) and Emulationstation.

..but just to understand you right.. you want to include Chrome in this list for all android and libreelec devices right? but the official versions of kodi and libreelec dont have this app I guess. As far as I know its only part of this LE 9.X RR build. So if you add it to this list its shown to all android and libreelec versions even if they actually dont have this app. Or am I wrong?
@Kupo91

OK, so try changing the visible line to "System.Platform.Linux". Yeah, without the visible line it will display for all Operating Systems whether you have Chrome installed or not.
(2019-02-25, 04:57)latts9923 Wrote: @Ices Thanks I got it working now.
(2019-02-25, 18:40)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

OK, so try changing the visible line to "System.Platform.Linux". Yeah, without the visible line it will display for all Operating Systems whether you have Chrome installed or not.
 Now its visible
@Kupo91

Cool...thanks for troubleshooting! OK, I'll add that to the next skin update. Were there any other apps you wanted to add?
(2019-02-25, 20:06)latts9923 Wrote: @Kupo91

Cool...thanks for troubleshooting! OK, I'll add that to the next skin update. Were there any other apps you wanted to add?
 Cool then I dont have to edit this file after each update Tongue His build also includes spotify, emulationstation, retroarch and pegasus.
I dont need those. I only use emulationstation and retroarch until I get rom collection browser to work because I like that better and its already included in your skin.

However if you want to add those too, here are the others paths:

Chrome
# /usr/bin/app-google-chrome.py
Spotify
# /usr/bin/app-spotify.py
Emulationstation
# /usr/bin/frontend-emulationstation.py
Pegasus
# /usr/bin/frontend-pegasus-fe.py
Retroarch
# /usr/bin/frontend-retroarch.py
@koldtoft

Have you tried the Extras Add-on from the KODI Repo? It will play local trailers and other content located in an Extras subfolder of your movie. I'm going to cover that Add-on in the upcoming how-to video.
@Kupo91

I'll add those other apps to the Options list and ask you to try them out if you would.
Hello. I really love this skin. Most everything is working well. I just have a few issues:

On previous skins, once a tv show is watched, it would be marked as watched, but will stay in view for 30 seconds or so, giving me time to hit the delete key. Now it disappears instantly, causing me to uncheck hide watched, delete the video, and recheck hide watched. Any chance you can make stay in view for a bit?

I have it set to boot up to the weather, but it doesn't do it.

Under startup, I have it set to none, but when I'm watching live tv, if I push the power button to put it to sleep while live tv is running, when it resumes from sleep it starts up the last channel I was watching. However, if I stop the live tv show, then put it to sleep, it will wake to the channel list.

In the PVR areas, I have no artwork. If I try to add artwork, I get skin helper service error.

And finally, if you need a log for the skin helper service error, can you kindly tell me which log to post and how to do it. 

Thanks in advance.
@Alarmed

1. I guess I'm not familiar with this behavior. Are you saying with the Krypton version of MQ 7 you have the 30 second delay?

2. Can you tell me the steps you took to set it to boot to weather so I can reproduce the problem?

3. Are you asking if there's a way to wake up to the channel list if you put KODI to sleep while Live TV is running?

4. I'll take a look at the PVR artwork. I haven't messed with that area much.
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13