• 52(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
Thanks so much, got it now. my recordings now stored on my 1tb hdd.
Is it possible in a future update to use your addon on board in the TV section.
According to kodi timer needs pvr backend.
(2019-02-26, 21:51)mcxpert Wrote: Is it possible in a future update to use your addon on board in the TV section.
 I'm not quite sure what you are asking.

If you want to record from the Kodi TV PVR epg grid you can do it by using the "Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder)" command.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2824182

Or was it something else?
(2019-02-26, 22:00)primaeval Wrote:
Quote:Is it possible in a future update to use your addon on board in the TV section.

If you want to record from the Kodi TV PVR epg grid you can do it by using the "Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder)" command.
2824182(post)

I mean from them main menu "TV" --> upper menu --> timer --> timer set...
If i click this kodi give an info "no pvr backend installed".

in this section you can also add timer from epg or manuell. The advantage is you dont have to enter the addon. recordings can also play from this upper menu.

in the past i used tvheadend and this addon do this but its overpowered and not stable enough for me. Your Addon work perfect with small config and with simple iptv.
Exclamation 
(2019-02-27, 10:02)mcxpert Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 22:00)primaeval Wrote:
Quote:Is it possible in a future update to use your addon on board in the TV section.

2824182(post)

in this section you can also add timer from epg or manuell. The advantage is you dont have to enter the addon. recordings can also play from this upper menu.

in the past i used tvheadend and this addon do this but its overpowered and not stable enough for me. Your Addon work perfect with small config and with simple iptv.    
 I can't hijack the Timers menu from the TV section because that needs a binary PVR addon. IPTV Recorder is just a python addon.

What I have done is add a context menu in the Kodi TV \ Channels menu in version 0.0.106.
IPTV Recorder Timer
That should take you to the IPTV Recorder "Add One Time Rule" or "Add Daily Time Rule" dialogs.
Press Back afterwards to get back to the Channels list.

Can recording be set manually by choosing time and stream rather than picking a programme. If you know a programme is on but there is no EPG you cant set the recorder. Steve
(2019-02-27, 12:42)Foxxyfox Wrote: Can recording be set manually by choosing time and stream rather than picking a programme. If you know a programme is on but there is no EPG you cant set the recorder. Steve
 Yes. See my last post for how to use it from the Kodi TV Channels list.
In IPTV Recorder use:
Channel Groups \ <group> \ <channel> \ right click \ Add One/Daily Time Rule

You must have an xmltv with at least one channel and one program in it for IPTV Recorder to load up your channels.
You can't just have an m3u file.
At a bare minimum you could use the xml in the addon tests folder.
Ummmmm I get "The PVR backend does not support timers"  Steve
(2019-02-27, 18:22)Foxxyfox Wrote: Ummmmm I get "The PVR backend does not support timers"  Steve
 I've added a picture to the original post to make it clearer.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2828075

This is the original post with how to add normal program recordings in case you haven't seen it.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2824182
(2019-02-27, 11:11)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-27, 10:02)mcxpert Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 22:00)primaeval Wrote:  I'm not quite sure what you are asking.

2824182(post)

I can't hijack the Timers menu from the TV section because that needs a binary PVR addon. IPTV Recorder is just a python addon.

What I have done is add a context menu in the Kodi TV \ Channels menu in version 0.0.106.
IPTV Recorder Timer
That should take you to the IPTV Recorder "Add One Time Rule" or "Add Daily Time Rule" dialogs.
Press Back afterwards to get back to the Channels list.

Yeah that's it. Great!
When I watch and record the same channel, will it open 2 connections to my iptv provider? I need to be sure I can prevent it from happening, otherwise I will get banned.
(2019-03-01, 00:06)giaur Wrote: When I watch and record the same channel, will it open 2 connections to my iptv provider? I need to be sure I can prevent it from happening, otherwise I will get banned.
 Yes it will.
(2019-03-01, 01:00)dzejms Wrote:
(2019-03-01, 00:06)giaur Wrote: When I watch and record the same channel, will it open 2 connections to my iptv provider? I need to be sure I can prevent it from happening, otherwise I will get banned.
 Yes it will.

I guess you could watch the recording as it was being downloaded though if you navigate to your recordings folder?
I guess I can, but this is not very handy
Hi primaeval ! The last update everything loads but i cant start a channel inside iptvrecorder even tried ffplay. The channel doesnt start.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4