• 160(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
In live tv, change layout does nothing, no change of layout. :-(

@jinux

Hmm...I just tried "CHANGE VIEW" from Live TV and it cycles through five different views. Is anyone else having the same problem?
I've been "given the reins" by emiralles for the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod. I will start creating full releases of the skin...the next version will be v2.0.0.0. I have been successful in installing (as well as updating from v1.0.4.10) v2.0.0.0 from my repo, so that will now become the primary procedure for installing/updating the skin when I release the next update. I am about to begin recording the how-to video, where I will show an example of installing/updating via the repo.

Thanks to emiralles for this great mod!
is anyone else losing their fanart with the new update not only right list but all views
it seems to come back when i restart kodi
rew88
@rew88

Yeah, I noticed that too after adding the "AB FANART". I'll take a look at it.
(2019-02-27, 15:31)latts9923 Wrote: @rew88

@latts9923 

I had the same bug too, i found the solution:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2828134

Change all fadelabel multiimage from $INFO[Container.ListItem.Art(arttype)] instead of $INFO[ListItem.Art(arttype)]
Toooo much ListItem accesses at same time crashes the main Fanart cause there is a ListItem limit, with Container suffix that can be avoided.
(2019-02-23, 20:39)latts9923 Wrote: I've been "given the reins" by emiralles for the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod. I will start creating full releases of the skin...the next version will be v2.0.0.0. I have been successful in installing (as well as updating from v1.0.4.10) v2.0.0.0 from my repo, so that will now become the primary procedure for installing/updating the skin when I release the next update. I am about to begin recording the how-to video, where I will show an example of installing/updating via the repo.

My English is really not very good, ich spreche eigentlich Deutsch, but did I understand you correctly?
You give up the leadership of the project?
(2019-02-27, 15:31)latts9923 Wrote: @rew88

@latts mine does this without ab added also is it possible to add the new disc covers into the
system to be used with all views
rew88
I now have the 5 different live tv layouts, it was unclear to me what the latest version was from the MQ7 Krypton Mod by emiralles. I had installed the one on top, that says
Here my new mod for KODI KRYPTON. After the tv not working i now installed 1.4.0.10, so now it is working.... Maybe stupid of me .....
(2019-02-23, 20:39)latts9923 Wrote: I've been "given the reins" by emiralles for the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod. I will start creating full releases of the skin...the next version will be v2.0.0.0. I have been successful in installing (as well as updating from v1.0.4.10) v2.0.0.0 from my repo, so that will now become the primary procedure for installing/updating the skin when I release the next update. I am about to begin recording the how-to video, where I will show an example of installing/updating via the repo.

Great !
UPDATE #68 - This will update the skin to v2.0.0.0. This is the first full skin release of the Krypton Mod with the Multi-Mod included. All subsequent updates will come as fully functional versions of the skin.

You can now update the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod via my repo. The manual update process is no longer required. The following how-to video will walk you through installing my repo, and then installing/updating the Krypton Mod. Installing my repo will begin the download process of v2.0.0.0, so make a backup of your skin if you have customized anything. This video is quite long, so there will be links provided in the video description that will allow you to skip to different portions of the video. I will post a link on the first post to the latest version of the Krypton Mod for those that would like to have it available offline.

ImageAdditions
  • I added support for a black theme. There is also support for a blue, orange and purple theme. The images are available in the updated Aeon MQ Themes download.
  • I added code to the "REBOOT TO INTERNAL" option so that it only displays when using a Linux OS. Thanks to the_bo for the suggestion!
  • I added code for the weather page to display the text glow and text shadow.
  • I added code for LibreElec users to be able to launch Chrome from the main menu. Thanks to Kupo91 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I added code for clearlogo to display in the Right List music view. Thanks to Beercade for reporting the bug!
  • I changed the slide time when "STACKED" is enabled in the Top Menu for the Showcase view so that it creates a smoother transition to the next item in the list. Thanks to koldtoft for the request!
  • I added code to keep the channels info from showing under Live TV when there are no PVR channels loaded.
  • If you had an animated poster assigned to a movie it was displaying when Keyart was enabled in Right List.
  • The Keyart Logo animation was continuing to run when you disabled Open Cases in the Right List View.
  • I updated the Startup.xml file so that the Startup window displays. Thanks to Alarmed for the reporting the bug!
  • I updated List 3D and List 3D v2 so that the fanart settings would display correctly. Thanks to KitFox for reporting the bug!

Let me know if you have any trouble with the new install/update process.
Hi Latts,

First, thank you for the latest update.  I followed the video but had problem installing the MQ7 Krypton Mod 2.0.0.0.  I've kept getting the error saying the dependency script.skin.helper.skin.backup 1.0.19 could not be satisfied. Where can I get the skin.helper.skin.backup 1.0.19 script?

Thanks,
tad61
@tad61

You're welcome!

Do you have marcelveldt's repo installed?
Thanks, Latts.  That was it.  Everything is working now.  Again thank you for everything.

tad61
@tad61

You're welcome...glad you got it working!
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4