• 2(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
Great skinn.
I do not understand how is possible change the default image of movie section with the second show in first post (blach and white).
Anyone know how it is possible ?

Thanks Marco and Wanilton
@Mak75 
You need to change the Theme.
Under Settings, then Skin Settings at the bottom.. then down to theme.
(2019-03-03, 10:50)SteveSmith Wrote: @Mak75 
You need to change the Theme.
Under Settings, then Skin Settings at the bottom.. then down to theme.
 Which theme i have to download ?
Thanks
All the Themes are there, not sure which one they are using for that picture, just go through them one at a time until you find what your looking for.
(2019-03-03, 10:48)Mak75 Wrote: Great skinn.
I do not understand how is possible change the default image of movie section with the second show in first post (blach and white).
Anyone know how it is possible ?

Thanks Marco and Wanilton
 Skin settings, colors, you change texture black (default) to white (optional).

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-03-03, 07:21)Amjak Wrote: Extra fanart cycling of the background in the movie library is not working for me I have them stored in the movie subfolders in the extrafanart folder named as fanart1.jpg fanart2.jpg etc...   I used both Artwork Beef and Toolbox Script to get them to work but the skin only shows the Standart fanart.
In other skin's like Aeon Nox Silvo and Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod it works. 
I'm using a Nvidia Shield tv with Android TV 8
Greetings
 I have the same extrafanart folders for each movie item and cycle fine (by default is ON).  One more info Skin get all arts auto, user doesn't need more run script like Artwork Beef (previously Artwork Downloader).
(2019-03-03, 10:18)SteveSmith Wrote: I have noticed when clicking on a TV shows Widget it opens up a directory listing for me, but when doing it on the movies panel it plays the movie.
Does a setting somewhere need to be changed for it to play the next unwatched TV show directly?
 Its by design this way, if you select any episodes widgets will play fine. When you choose TV Shows option will list option in library.
Thanks Wanilton, but i wont change texture but defaut wallpaper image:

with this that i can't find. Where i can find it ? Thanks

(2019-03-03, 05:04)goldsac Wrote: Thanks for this latest version of the skin. I particularly look forward to the Games menu being functional.

I've only just begun playing with it, but there are 2 things I notice so far:

1) For the main menu default items (e.g. movies, tv), it was formerly an option to make the background draw a random slideshow images from the fanart database. I'm not seeing this function anymore so far..where is it?

2) When navigating the menu with music playing, an OSD of sorts randomly pops up in front of everything on occasion. It has the album artwork and a panel of buttons below it (pause, rewind, ff, etc). I don't think this is being prompted by any input of mine - any idea as to why this would be randomly popping up?

Just some early observations that you might like like feedback about. Been using Aeon MQ since MQ3, and look forward to exploring further what MQ8 has to offer!

Edit: One thing I've noticed that was very noticeable early on is that the menu navigation is much smoother. It has a great feel, moving around through my library.
 About item 1, Marcos removed support use script artwork organizer, you have option for set fanarts folders for each item in main menu or use My Theme.

About item 2, its by design after a second will appear, if don't like, have one option for turn off, check the image

(2019-03-03, 06:24)JHTom Wrote: I'm looking forward to trying this, but I am unable to install the skin. I have tried installing both from zip file and directly from the repository. However, each time after the Aeon MQ8 screen comes up and says not to press any key, the progress bar never moves, even after 15 minutes. I have uninstalled KODI and the skin folder, while keeping preferences intact, and have upgraded to v18.1 without success.

Anyone else having issues with installation or have any recommendations?
 Skin doesn't have any dependency more to install only need to use Leia 18.1 or 18.2. After install, add-ons are installed on demand, have in skin settings, list add-ons necessary to work all fine.
(2019-03-03, 11:09)Mak75 Wrote: Thanks Wanilton, but i wont change texture but defaut wallpaper image:

Understand now, tt's one new themes Aeon add-on for use with Aeon MQ8 (no available yet). We need upload to Official repo too, including pack colored flags add-ons too (usef in skin settings, icons & images).
(2019-03-03, 11:07)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-03, 10:18)SteveSmith Wrote: I have noticed when clicking on a TV shows Widget it opens up a directory listing for me, but when doing it on the movies panel it plays the movie.
Does a setting somewhere need to be changed for it to play the next unwatched TV show directly?
 Its by design this way, if you select any episodes widgets will play fine. When you choose TV Shows option will list option in library. 
Ok Thanks Walton..
Can it be changed?
Go to install. Addons and programs and look for aen mq 6 themes. Install that then go to skin settings and go to the themes. You should then be able to change the theme. That picture is probably from the white theme. Aeon mq 8 is using black theme by default
Beautiful skin! Just cant find a way to change to animated lyrics.
(2019-03-03, 11:19)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-03, 11:09)Mak75 Wrote: Thanks Wanilton, but i wont change texture but defaut wallpaper image:

Understand now, tt's one new themes Aeon add-on for use with Aeon MQ8 (no available yet). We need upload to Official repo too, including pack colored flags add-ons too (usef in skin settings, icons & images). 
Thanks i will wait.
I was going crazy
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12