Select + X doesnt show in-game menu
Im on windows 10, 64bit kodi 18.1 and an xbox 360 controller. Rewind seems to work, but it seems I cant acces the ingame menu. I was hoping I could find some shaders there.
Not sure why Select + X doesn't show the in-game menu for you. My guess would be it has something to do with how you configured your controller (mapped buttons) in Kodi.

Since you're on a PC, try pressing Shift + Enter on your keyboad. That should also bring up the Select + X menu.

I don't see any shaders in there though. There is a bilinear filter though.
(2019-03-03, 21:19)drunkendragon Wrote: Im on windows 10, 64bit kodi 18.1 and an xbox 360 controller. Rewind seems to work, but it seems I cant acces the ingame menu. I was hoping I could find some shaders there.

Were you ever able to resolve this? I'm having the same problem (win7, kodi 18.0). Funny thing is, it worked at first, then one day it just seemed to suddenly stop, and I have no idea what I might have changed to cause it. One thing I might try is to change the button combo to something else, which can be done in joystick.xml, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.
I get the very same problem. By accident already opened a new thread.
I recall it worked for SNES, not sure for PS1.
Now it doesnt work anymore at all. Only rewind and fast forward as well as exit game.
Can anyone tell me how to debug this or which Log to check?
I found the reason why I cannot see the OCD (In-Game menu):

I changed my Kodi Skin to Aeon Tajo. Using this skin, you cannot open the OCD. Thats how easy it is.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Select + X doesnt show in-game menu0