• 4(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
(2019-03-03, 16:31)Wanilton Wrote: @KitFox you need go in music artists or albums, press left arrow, will open top menu, item Arts, first item open configuration music fullscreen, active support lyrics animated, and done.
 @Wanilton Thanks! I'll try it out Smile .
(2019-03-03, 19:12)toutoune290 Wrote: it doesn't seems to be written like MQ6 and MQ7.
i don't find the correct lines to copy your modifications
 This is exactly how I have mine in Aeon MQ7 (Mod), and how I have it now in Aeon MQ8. Sorry if that does not work for you. I guess the author will need to address your specific issue then.

First.. THANK YOU so much for this skin! I've been looking forward to this version very much!

MarcosQui, Wanilton and everyone on the team!

I'm having a play with another at the moment, can't believe two amazing skins were made available at the same time! I'm going to be switching between them a lot over the coming weeks Smile
Just upgraded from the old Aeon Nox! Such a beautiful skin. However theres one thing i need. I cannot seem to find the menu that allows the movies view type change. For kids movies, we really like have the poster wall view as it shows many movies in a grid with minimal text. Where do I find this view? Thank you
I am not having success to display or change song ratings in Music Fullscreen.  Anyone else having this issue?
@shedrock that was not for your modification, that wasfor the_bo :-)
Hi, realy nice work, looks great!
But i have some problems/issues

1. my extrafanarts will not shown, i have they in a subfolder (extrafanart) in the moviefolder. With Kodi 17.6 and MQ7 does it work.
2. With my collections i have the problem, it shows all fanarts from movies inside, but here i want only ONE collection fanart.
3. (screenshot) I use use tvtunes (TV Melodies is not an alternative), because it's important for me and there is no other way for me to play it correctly. It works good, but when browse to my collections, it plays nothing, when i go INTO my collections, it works.
With Kodi 17.6 and MQ7 does it works also in this case, i mean when i only browse in all my movies and stop at a collection, not need to go inside a collection.
4. (screenshot) In all my movies i have only the two flags_default, How can i delete this, this looks very ugly. I don't know what is missed.
With Kodi 17.6 and MQ7 does it works correctly and had never this problems before.

(2019-03-03, 21:11)SkyHawk_Delta Wrote: Just upgraded from the old Aeon Nox! Such a beautiful skin. However theres one thing i need. I cannot seem to find the menu that allows the movies view type change. For kids movies, we really like have the poster wall view as it shows many movies in a grid with minimal text. Where do I find this view? Thank you
Press the Left arrowkey, and you will see the Settings Menu appear along the top bar. Then press Up arrow and you will be able to scroll through available views using left and right arrows. But all views are disabled by default. Press Up again to get a list of views and enable the ones you want.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-03, 21:31)halidri Wrote: Hi, realy nice work, looks great!

1. my extrafanarts will not shown, i have they in a subfolder (extrafanart) in the moviefolder. With Kodi 17.6 and MQ7 does it work.
2. With my collections i have the problem, it shows all fanarts from movies inside, but here i want only ONE collection fanart.
3. (screenshot) I use use tvtunes (TV Melodies is not an alternative), because it's important for me and there is no other way for me to play it correctly. It works good, but when browse to my collections, it plays nothing, when i go INTO my collections, it works.
With Kodi 17.6 and MQ7 does it works also in this case, i mean when i only browse in all my movies and stop at a collection, not need to go inside a collection.
4. (screenshot) In all my movies i have only the two flags_default, How can i delete this, this looks very ugly. I don't know what is missed.
With Kodi 17.6 and MQ7 does it works correctly and had never this problems before.

1. Something in your side, was tested a lot.
2. Customize in main menu area choose folder with your multi images.
3, Support was removed, tv tunes was banned
4. ... dots are used for show 10 bit and HDR flags, need have in filename .hdr. and .10bit for appear, will appear 3 dots if don't exist info. It's no possible remove.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-03-03, 11:11)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-03, 05:04)goldsac Wrote: Thanks for this latest version of the skin. I particularly look forward to the Games menu being functional.

I've only just begun playing with it, but there are 2 things I notice so far:

1) For the main menu default items (e.g. movies, tv), it was formerly an option to make the background draw a random slideshow images from the fanart database. I'm not seeing this function anymore so far..where is it?

2) When navigating the menu with music playing, an OSD of sorts randomly pops up in front of everything on occasion. It has the album artwork and a panel of buttons below it (pause, rewind, ff, etc). I don't think this is being prompted by any input of mine - any idea as to why this would be randomly popping up?

Just some early observations that you might like like feedback about. Been using Aeon MQ since MQ3, and look forward to exploring further what MQ8 has to offer!

Edit: One thing I've noticed that was very noticeable early on is that the menu navigation is much smoother. It has a great feel, moving around through my library.
 About item 1, Marcos removed support use script artwork organizer, you have option for set fanarts folders for each item in main menu or use My Theme.

About item 2, its by design after a second will appear, if don't like, have one option for turn off, check the image

Thanks for the input! I know how to manually make a fanart folder using search -> copy/paste, so it won’t be hard. It just won’t update automatically anymore. Any chance for a similar feature in the future, but using Artwork Beef?

For Q2, that’s good to know. I’m not sure if I don’t like it, I’ll play with it and see how I feel. It was just distracting to not know why it was appearing. Thanks for clarifying, now it makes sense.
Hello to all. Guys despite searching everything i cant find a way of making widgets of a specific movie addon.
For example at movies section i want to put a widget from a category of α specific movie addon. How can i do that?
Thank you!!! Such a hidden menu for something that shouldn't be nested so much tho!?!
(2019-03-03, 22:14)Teri Wrote: Hello to all. Guys despite searching everything i cant find a way of making widgets of a specific movie addon.
For example at movies section i want to put a widget from a category of α specific movie addon. How can i do that?
 You need go to settings, submenu customize main menu, including your item in the main menu (using replace function), now will appear on widgets selector one option for showing your items.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

to point 1 I had the same problem it helped to clear the cache of kodi and wait a long time until the skin is finished with scraping what a very big library can take a long time therefore I always used Artwork Beff and used there preload local video libary artwork to texture cache but if I do that, the skin overrides that.
Edit: It would be very helpful when we can deaktivate that Auto scraping but it aktivates itself After every reboot
(2019-03-03, 21:40)Wanilton Wrote:

1. Something in your side, was tested a lot.
2. Customize in main menu area choose folder with your multi images.
3, Support was removed, tv tunes was banned
4. ... dots are used for show 10 bit and HDR flags, need have in filename .hdr. and .10bit for appear, will appear 3 dots if don't exist info. It's no possible remove.   
1. Ok, i will test it. Emby database reset will not help.
2. The fanarts from the movie collections are from emby, what does it have to do with this "Customize in main menu area choose folder with your multi images."?
3. I know, but who cares, it is the best option to play themes, the other tools or options are not good, and it works nearly perfect, only this point not.
4. Sorry, but this is so stupid (i do not mean bad Smile ), most of movies are not in HDR/10 bit, so i have for all or most of my movies these three ugly points?
Is it possible to change the position of HDR/10bit to the end of all flags.

Thanks for your work Wanilton
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12