• 5(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
(2019-03-03, 21:40)Wanilton Wrote: Support was removed, tv tunes was banned
In case you are not aware, there are these options...

User version... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=332890

Skinner version... https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/tre...heck.theme
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks,  I will inform Marcos about.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Extrafanart does not work for me. If you find something, let me know.
Structure D: / folder movie / name movie.mkv + folder extrafanart / fanart1, fanart2 ....
What's wrong? Excuse my EN I'm using a translator
Is it just me or does the widgets take a long time to load? I don't seem to have this issue with Aeon Nox (Silvo Mod) skin, and even the Aeon MQ7 Mod does not take very long to load. I did notice that the Recent Movies widget loads almost instantly (Latest 50) but the Recently added TV Shows (12) and the Next Airing widget, Favorites widget and a few others take approximately between 20-40 seconds, especially if I am moving around the skin and then exit back out to the main menu. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.

Thanks,

Shedrock
Thank you all so much for this release, I’ve been very much looking forward to this.
Could somebody please give me some info on setting up the submenu widgets please?

Thanks again, great work 👍
does the skin have Artwork beef support? If I use it I only get posters and logos and cdart showed up for extrafanart I have to use the skin included automatic Artwork thing and that takes forever long to select every movie by hand and wait till the extrafanart appears.
I want to run a script to do that and then load it in the texture Cache but like i sad when i use one everything works but not extrafanart1 extrafanart2 extrafanart3.....
For some reason if I go in to customize and switch where movies and weather are on the home screen......weather quits showing on the home screen?
Help me out?
Tried the new skin out and the video intro does not work kicks you out of kodi 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
@Wanilton 
Not sure if its possible to change, but under skin settings / General settings, then Main Menu you have 3 options
Show Date and Weather condition
Show Temperature and Clock
Show Mini Weather
is it possible to put the Date and Clock together, and the Weather condition and Temperature together, to me it make more sense that way than it currently is.
And with the Mini weather, which I really like to add in the temp forecast below the icons?
@Pet09, I have the same structure and work ok, something in your side, clear cache maybe help.
(2019-03-04, 00:35)shedrock Wrote: Is it just me or does the widgets take a long time to load? I don't seem to have this issue with Aeon Nox (Silvo Mod) skin, and even the Aeon MQ7 Mod does not take very long to load. I did notice that the Recent Movies widget loads almost instantly (Latest 50) but the Recently added TV Shows (12) and the Next Airing widget, Favorites widget and a few others take approximately between 20-40 seconds, especially if I am moving around the skin and then exit back out to the main menu. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.

Thanks,

Shedrock
 I don't use NOX, but MQ7 use script for recently added movies and tv shows, MQ8 get direct via Kodi database (faster and limited by internal Kodi code in 25 items), for Next Aired, MQ7 and MQ8 use exactly the same script and command (so hard to explain have different performance). 

How many items in your library, in Movies and Tv Shows...of course if have a lot, is distinct persons have a few.
(2019-03-04, 02:11)DrGreenThumb Wrote: Thank you all so much for this release, I’ve been very much looking forward to this.
Could somebody please give me some info on setting up the submenu widgets please?

Thanks again, great work 👍
 When you focus in widget name will appear list options available for the submenu, only need to choose one, and set if prefer ascendent or descendent order.

(2019-03-04, 02:11)Amjak Wrote: does the skin have Artwork beef support? If I use it I only get posters and logos and cdart showed up for extrafanart I have to use the skin included automatic Artwork thing and that takes forever long to select every movie by hand and wait till the extrafanart appears.
I want to run a script to do that and then load it in the texture Cache but like i sad when i use one everything works but not extrafanart1 extrafanart2 extrafanart3.....
 A script like artwork beef don't need integration for the basic use, only need run in program add-ons. BTW, skin doesn't have any integration with artwork beef. You don't inform hardware, Kodi version, Operational system, have many variables. 
Please give us info and one debug log and we try to help you more properly.
(2019-03-04, 09:30)melons2 Wrote: For some reason if I go in to customize and switch where movies and weather are on the home screen......weather quits showing on the home screen?
Help me out?
 I test herel, work fine, I replace movies to Weather (after I select widget weather in widget selector), all info appear. In Weather I replace to Movies, All working ok, no widgets by default appear, only need select one in widget selector. All perfect.
(2019-03-04, 14:30)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 00:35)shedrock Wrote: Is it just me or does the widgets take a long time to load? I don't seem to have this issue with Aeon Nox (Silvo Mod) skin, and even the Aeon MQ7 Mod does not take very long to load. I did notice that the Recent Movies widget loads almost instantly (Latest 50) but the Recently added TV Shows (12) and the Next Airing widget, Favorites widget and a few others take approximately between 20-40 seconds, especially if I am moving around the skin and then exit back out to the main menu. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.

Thanks,

Shedrock
 I don't use NOX, but MQ7 use script for recently added movies and tv shows, MQ8 get direct via Kodi database (faster and limited by internal Kodi code in 25 items), for Next Aired, MQ7 and MQ8 use exactly the same script and command (so hard to explain have different performance). 

How many items in your library, in Movies and Tv Shows...of course if have a lot, is distinct persons have a few. 
I think its because with the Random Movies selected, every time you change the screen it pulls another set of random movies to display depending on how many you have it set too.. I believe MQ7 only pulled in the movies once and didnt change them until you restarted Kodi.
If you lower the amount so say 15 or 20 you should see a difference
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia12