• 61(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Hello mardukL have something tested what the PVR-OSD time at Kodi 18 affects. I think I've made good progress but I'm not sure because I had no idea about it (commands and stuff). For me it works well with the setting "Use Default OSD". The progress bar is still a problem I have not found or too little info about it. I also do not know if there are conflicts not tested.
Have my IncludeOSD.xml uploaded for testing. I hope it helps.
IncludesOSD.zip

Oh I forgot for Radio and TV
I've just tried changing my widgets to Landscape Widebox and noticed that when doing so the selected landscape tile goes over the top of the poster next to it, rather than shuffling it along.

I played around with Aura Mod for a while tonight but decided I still like Titan MOD better, but this was one thing that I really liked with Aura Mod, the landscape widebox widget type worked
(2019-03-04, 07:26)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL have something tested what the PVR-OSD time at Kodi 18 affects. I think I've made good progress but I'm not sure because I had no idea about it (commands and stuff). For me it works well with the setting "Use Default OSD". The progress bar is still a problem I have not found or too little info about it. I also do not know if there are conflicts not tested.
IncludesOSD.zipImage
 For progress bar for live tv you need to have a 'progress' type control with:
Code:
<info>PVR.EpgEventProgress</info>
However this takes the progress percentage of the EPG (tv guide) (so for ex. it won't take into account timeshifts)
(2019-03-04, 16:59)Abbaskip Wrote: I've just tried changing my widgets to Landscape Widebox and noticed that when doing so the selected landscape tile goes over the top of the poster next to it, rather than shuffling it along.

I played around with Aura Mod for a while tonight but decided I still like Titan MOD better, but this was one thing that I really liked with Aura Mod, the landscape widebox widget type worked

If you like to use landscape widebox you schould enble "fixed focus" for that widget in shortcut settings.
i need to adjust non-fixed, later.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Maybe a silly question but haven't found any info about it:
is it possible to restore vertical scrolling when using netflix landscapes view?
(2019-03-04, 21:48)FlashOne Wrote: Maybe a silly question but haven't found any info about it:
is it possible to restore vertical scrolling when using netflix landscapes view?
Unsure what you mean by restore.
Netflix Landscape (525) use 1 row with horizontol nav if "fixed" focus enabled.
and "non-fixed " 2 rows also horizontal nav.

But by think about that, i think for nom-fixed layout there should be vertical nav, as the playtrailer on up is pretty much useless atm there.I will look into that sometime later.
(2019-03-04, 22:06)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 21:48)FlashOne Wrote: Maybe a silly question but haven't found any info about it:

But by think about that, i think for nom-fixed layout there should be vertical nav, as the playtrailer on up is pretty much useless atm there.I will look into that sometime later.   
Sorry, used "restore" because in my mind I was thinking at original Titan landscape view, which can be set to vertical or horizontal scrolling.
Many thanks for your work!

EDIT: Forgot to mention 3 little oddities I'm facing

1) can't set a semi transparent background in menus like I used to have in original Titan skin or in Bingie mod. I just restored my previous theme settings backup but color doesn't change and it seems I can't find the correct option in custom color settings

2) I got an awkward space between "genre" and "next episode air" when browsing tv shows (or "codec infos" when browsing movies). It looks fine when using Binge mod

3) missing Top 250 IMDB ratings in tv shows but working fine in movies
(2019-03-04, 22:29)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-04, 22:06)mardukL Wrote:

Sorry, used "restore" because in my mind I was thinking at original Titan landscape view, which can be set to vertical or horizontal scrolling.
Many thanks for your work!

EDIT: Forgot to mention 3 little oddities I'm facing

1) can't set a semi transparent background in menus like I used to have in original Titan skin or in Bingie mod. I just restored my previous theme settings backup but color doesn't change and it seems I can't find the correct option in custom color settings

2) I got an awkward space between "genre" and "next episode air" when browsing tv shows (or "codec infos" when browsing movies). It looks fine when using Binge mod

3) missing Top 250 IMDB ratings in tv shows but working fine in movies    
 Titan default hasnt "Netflix Landscape View ("just" Landscape thumb layout for episodes in Netflix (523), ) ;-)

To 1.
I got no Issues, also there isn't a change, maybe that explanation helps. ( https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2789057 )
 Can you be more precise what is not working.

EDIT: after check your pic, next version for leia will use the following (krypton has it already, for leia its just on git)
you can set bg / frame color, for dialog
- dialog frame / BG color (new) - is used as bg and can also be used to be transparent  (titan default use sideplade / options here there too,
but i decide to add/have a contrast color if wished)
- sideblade/ options menu panel color (titan default)
ImageImage

To 2.
I used fixed positions for "Genre" - "Media Flags", for some reasons
(conditional width/height of media flags, plot, genre, view layout settings- see pics below)
but i think there is somthing to optimize after i saw your pics.

To 3.
Top250 use a var, if scraped exist it'll show (unsure if tvshow scrape supports that), if not scraped it'll use skinhelper.service
ImageImageImage
(2019-03-04, 07:26)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello mardukL have something tested what the PVR-OSD time at Kodi 18 affects. I think I've made good progress but I'm not sure because I had no idea about it (commands and stuff). For me it works well with the setting "Use Default OSD". The progress bar is still a problem I have not found or too little info about it. I also do not know if there are conflicts not tested.
IncludesOSD.zipImage
 Thanks, for that, will go over it when i found time, theres also an open pr related to that issue which i couldnt check fully.
(2019-03-02, 11:42)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-02-26, 10:24)PX80 Wrote: @mardukL it would be nice, if you could toggle between OSD Control (Start/pause/..) and the StreamInformation(Code, Resolution,..) as currently you will get the StreamInfo only when clicking "Pause"

edit: this is especially helpfull for PVR Stream Information, as you wouldnt press "Pause" when using PVR
Maybe I didn't understood correctly, but it's something you can already do easily and in every skin: when in play (no matter if pvr or anything else) press Enter button to show OSD control, while pressing Info button ("i") will bring up StreamInfo bar  
 you can also do press "i" for show up info with flags here ;-)
But that button and maybe more buttons are missig on some remote controls.Some just have "power button", "arrows" (up,left,down,right) , "ok" and "back" button.
Hi Marduk, Just updated to Leia & was really pleased to find your mod as I love the Titan skin.

I've managed to get everything setup but for some reason I am unable to backup the skin. I get a message saying:
Skin Helper Backup
Error While Executing

I'm using version 1.0.21 alpha?
(2019-03-05, 01:57)JonBest Wrote: Hi Marduk, Just updated to Leia & was really pleased to find your mod as I love the Titan skin.

I've managed to get everything setup but for some reason I am unable to backup the skin. I get a message saying:
Skin Helper Backup
Error While Executing

which os are you using?
(2019-03-05, 13:17)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-05, 01:57)JonBest Wrote: Hi Marduk, Just updated to Leia & was really pleased to find your mod as I love the Titan skin.

Skin Helper Backup
Error While Executing

which os are you using? 
This is on a FireStick updated to the latest version.
Even on Android 7.1.2 Skin Backup is not working. I have tried reinstalling Skin service backup.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15