Req Audible audiobooks
Audible, an amazon company sells audiobooks.

AAX is supported by ffmpeg and there are open source tools out there to handle the drm protection that amazon added.

It would be nice if Kodi could load that library and play these files.
I second this. Great idea!
(2019-03-06, 11:20)kuluba Wrote: AAX is supported by ffmpeg

If ffmpeg already supports it, have you tried adding AAX as a music extention in the advancedsettings.xml file, and play it that way? If it does, you can add it to the music library as well.
(2019-06-26, 13:35)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-03-06, 11:20)kuluba Wrote: AAX is supported by ffmpeg

If ffmpeg already supports it, have you tried adding AAX as a music extention in the advancedsettings.xml file, and play it that way? If it does, you can add it to the music library as well. 

Since you need to supply your license-key to decrypt the file , you need some preprocessing.
Also getting files from your online library at amazon/audible and download files is something an addon needs to do
i also would like to see that too
Win10 x64, Kodi Matrix 19.1 (nightly) 
somehow able to use Windows...
Convert them to m4b and scan them into your library.
(2019-11-07, 18:38)Hitcher Wrote: Convert them to m4b and scan them into your library.

I can buy a DVD, blu-ray or cd to get every film and audio into local storage or download stuff in shady places on the internet to avoid more or less working DRM alltogether.
This isn't the point. It is about having a nice, fast and convenient access to your media services without manual intervention.
(2019-11-10, 10:56)kuluba Wrote: It is about having a nice, fast and convenient access to your media services without manual intervention.

Then use your phone, tablet, etc instead.
(2019-11-10, 11:04)Hitcher Wrote:
(2019-11-10, 10:56)kuluba Wrote: It is about having a nice, fast and convenient access to your media services without manual intervention.

Then use your phone, tablet, etc instead. 

In that case all kodi plugin requests are a waste of time Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audible audiobooks0