movie genre filter isnt working
dear all,

i would like to filtering the movies in genre (kodi 18.1), but isnt working.
All filter working, only the genre isnt it.
My movie database is created by tiny media manager.
Do you have a recommendation?
(2019-03-08, 09:53)ko2010di Wrote: dear all,

i would like to filtering the movies in genre (kodi 18.1), but isnt working.
All filter working, only the genre isnt it.
My movie database is created by tiny media manager.
Do you have a recommendation?
I am also facing this issue movie genre is not showing on my app what should I need to do can anyone help me out there? My *MOD-REMOVED* app is working properly but just after a new update it's not showing even updated with the latest KODI version.
(2019-04-09, 07:41)DianneOtt Wrote: My *MOD-REMOVED* app is working properly but

Do not place advertising links on this forum towards video piracy applications. Don't try this again.
@ko2010di

Do you have Genre in your NFO Files?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I created the nfo by tiny media manager. The nfo are genre..
I also created manuelly by notepad. Both didnt work.
@ko2010di

Can you show me your nfo file thanks. Paste your full NFO Files to https://paste.kodi.tv/ and provide the link.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello Karellen,

here is the link for my nfo files

https://paste.kodi.tv/ufawiyacim
Thanks @ko2010di

That nfo file is just full of errors. I note that you have used Tiny Media Manager to create it. Have you ticked the box in Settings to create Kodi compatible nfo files? If you have, then you will need to ask the TMM developers why their files contain so many errors.

Some errors in xml tags...

1. Genre tags not compatible
2. Old style <set> tags
3. old style <rating> tags
4. Incorrect <ids> tags

It also looks like you edited the <thumb> and <fanart> entries to try and include local artwork. This is incorrect.

I also noted that the open brackets was missing from the first line which stopped the nfo from working. I guess that was just a copy and paste problem.

I suggest you just use the Kodi scrapers to scrape your movies. If all your nfo files are like the one above, then your library will be missing a lot of information, especially the important movie id's
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie genre filter isnt working0