v18 [MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia
Hopefully someone can advise me if this can be done.
I have set up Library and Trakt for Movies and TV Shows.I probably do not need both so am going with just Trakt.
At the moment when I click on TV Shows or Movies from the large band along the bottom it brings up my Library collection from those sections.
Is there a way that I can get the Trakt collection shown instead?
Also is there an easy way to disable the Library ?

Thanks
Thinking about my above,I dont really know if my Library or Trakt collection is being displayed.
(2019-02-17, 11:41)roysmith Wrote: Hopefully someone can advise me if this can be done.
I have set up Library and Trakt for Movies and TV Shows.I probably do not need both so am going with just Trakt.
At the moment when I click on TV Shows or Movies from the large band along the bottom it brings up my Library collection from those sections.
Is there a way that I can get the Trakt collection shown instead?
Also is there an easy way to disable the Library ?

Thanks
I don't use trakt so will need to look at it to see what it shows.  If it's just "get rid of submenus", go into customize home menu and turn them off.

If you don't "scan" to the library, you will effectively "disable it".  Or change your video source to content "none" and tell Kodi to delete the library entries.

scott s.
(2019-02-15, 06:17)Nordo Wrote: Scott, I also have another query - is there any way I can access the Pluge pattern that is normally inside the "Video Calibration" section?

Test patterns... in settings/system/display was removed from core by PR#14725

scott s.
o/

Always been my fav Kodi's skin, the most clear/sober out there, so thanks for the great work Scott !

Too bad i can't rly use it because of the PVR section ;

When im watching IPTV channels, lets say chan number 150 from my list, when i press back to go back in the channel list, it goes back automaticly to the 1rst channel of the list -_-

Any fix/update for this ?

Kind regards
Is there a way to add a more detailed codecinfo for this skin particular one that shows bitrate?
(2019-03-06, 18:54)willburstyle06 Wrote: Is there a way to add a more detailed codecinfo for this skin particular one that shows bitrate?
Audio or video stream bitrate is not stored in the library databases.  For music, audio bitrate is available for a playing song and is displayed in the music visualisation window and song information dialog window for the playing song.  For video, there isn't anything available to skins, but Kodi core does provide info via the Playerdebug action in fullscreen video window.  Default for this is <ctrl><shift>o.  You can map a key or remote button for this action like any other (not skin related).

scott s.

scott s.
(2019-02-23, 17:05)Lockzar Wrote: o/

Always been my fav Kodi's skin, the most clear/sober out there, so thanks for the great work Scott !

When im watching IPTV channels, lets say chan number 150 from my list, when i press back to go back in the channel list, it goes back automaticly to the 1rst channel of the list -_-

Kind regards

I see what you are saying.  I need to do some research and testing to see if I can remember the focus on the channel list.

scott s.
(2019-03-08, 01:27)scott967 Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 17:05)Lockzar Wrote: o/

Kind regards

OK I found the problem.  Also need to do some work on the EPG.  I need to do a little more testing and will push it to my github.  I've been re-factoring the midlist view and that's taking some effort before I do a full 10.6.1 release.  I'm pretty close.

scott s.
Using latest Aeon MQ5 18 Leia with Windows 10.
I have a couple of small problems if someone can help :-

1. In the Main Menu, I changed "Pictures" to "Photos" (more meaningful to me  Wink ). I was trying to add some artwork, but gave up in the end. I thought the problem may have been with the renaming, so I changed the name back to "Pictures".
Now for some reason I can't see "Pictures" in the Main Menu. In the Pictures context menu, the option to "Show" is grayed out.

2. In the Main Menu I have used an empty slot to create "Home Movies". Using Media Companion (latest version), I have scrapped all my home movies and have started to add artwork.
My problem is that the home movies are appearing in my Movies file list. Is there any way I can separate them?
Good news Scott, thanks for sharing !

Looking for that update Wink
(2019-03-12, 01:46)Nordo Wrote: 2. In the Main Menu I have used an empty slot to create "Home Movies". Using Media Companion (latest version), I have scrapped all my home movies and have started to add artwork.
My problem is that the home movies are appearing in my Movies file list. Is there any way I can separate them?

That's more a general topic than skin specific, but read the last part of this post:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2833180
(2019-03-12, 01:46)Nordo Wrote: Using latest Aeon MQ5 18 Leia with Windows 10.
I have a couple of small problems if someone can help :-

1. In the Main Menu, I changed "Pictures" to "Photos" (more meaningful to me  Wink ). I was trying to add some artwork, but gave up in the end. I thought the problem may have been with the renaming, so I changed the name back to "Pictures".
Now for some reason I can't see "Pictures" in the Main Menu. In the Pictures context menu, the option to "Show" is grayed out.

2. In the Main Menu I have used an empty slot to create "Home Movies". Using Media Companion (latest version), I have scrapped all my home movies and have started to add artwork.
 1.  At any time, you should be able to change a main menu item (regardless of what the label says) in the custom home menu window by selecting the menu item on the left,  then move to the center area and click "replace this item with ..." and finally in the right side list select "images".  That should result in the proper action being saved for the menu item - in this case ActivateWindow(pictures).   Then you should be able to change the name again (note for anyone following, the default label for the menu will be set using your current language setting, if you change language later the menu label won't automatically change).

2.  I guess there are a couple of ways to keep home movies apart from other movies, but I think probably the best is to create video playlists for each (filtered by path or source for example, depending on how you set up your home movies) and assign a separate home menu item for each of these playlists.  Maybe an alternative is to use the library node editor addon or hand-edit your video library nodes to exclude by filter your home movies from the main movie library node.  I'm pretty sure that will carry down through the subnodes like genre, studio, etc.  I think there might be something in the Kodi wiki on this as it's a question that pops up a lot.

As an aside, the logic in MQ5 for setting home main and submenus is hideously complex (I haven't looked into MQ8 at all but I think Marcos has ripped all that code out).  I would love to re-do the whole customization but I've been afraid to dig into it.

scott s.
Thanks Scott (and Chrissix). Love
Will work on it over the weekend.
I have found a small amount of bugs in the skin, I have created a zip-file with some screenshots that should clarify what I'm talking about.
All bugs are in the mid list view or in the extended info script view.

screenshot026         The extra fanart picture is not as big as it should be, in the screenshot the picture should be almost black but the default fanart bleeds through.
screenshot027-30    The extended info script works but it looks ugly in the screenshots since the background bleeds through, for comparison I have taken some screenshots from Kodi's default skin in screenshot032-35 and there it looks a lot better.
screenshot031         Is there a point in having the landscape picture on top of the character art? I don't think so. It should only be displayed if there is no character art imo.
screenshot031         What's the point with having Years and also Premiered? Premiered should be preferred in tv shows.
screenshot031         The text 'Premiered' is not properly displayed, it needs more space
screenshot031         In the season view the skin properly displays my seasonal poster and fanart, however when I go into the season it defaults back to the default poster and fanart, it shouldn't do that imo.

I have made some modifications of my own, add them to the skin or disregard them.
screenshot036         I made character art and clear art bigger so that it is easier to see them from the couch 
screenshot037         I changed where the textbox appears when you press left on the remote, this way it replaces the logo and not the clear art & extra fanart and there is more room so the text does not scroll.

zip-file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ5 for Kodi 18 Leia4