trigger initial animation
I've put together a flow view of albums.   The animation is triggered by visibility control tied to onprevious/onnext i.e. - 
xml:
<visible>!Container(50000).OnPrevious</visible>

So the side effect is that the initial load of of the list does not display the way I would like.  I've tried various action IDs as part of onload, but they don't seem to help.   I did find it interesting that the action IDs would increment the list, but would not trigger the animation.  I suppose I could create another control that is just a static display of the layout and hide it when the first animation occurs.   Seems like a lot of work for such a simple thing.

A couple screenshots -

initial window open
after one cycle of the animation
Yep that's pretty much what you have to do.

Have a look at how I made a showcase view in Eminence:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.emi...owCase.xml
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks for the confirmation.    I am fairly familiar with your showcase view.   Spent some time going through it just to see the structure of how it works.  I've more or less written mine from scratch as a learning exercise, but have used a fair amount of the logic structure from eminence.
(2019-03-13, 15:18)illfigurethisout Wrote: Thanks for the confirmation.    I am fairly familiar with your showcase view.   Spent some time going through it just to see the structure of how it works.  I've more or less written mine from scratch as a learning exercise, but have used a fair amount of the logic structure from eminence.

Ah okay. Smile

When I made the Eminence showcase view, skins didn't have params in includes. Params would cut down a lot of the code.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
trigger initial animation0