• 38(current)
BOX
(2019-02-22, 01:15)Dragoninja Wrote:
(2019-02-14, 22:53)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 12:34)Dragoninja Wrote: 2) Not sure if this question is skin related or just kodi related.. How can you make a shortcut/favorite/macro button to Scan for new content on a particular source (which is an excluded path from library updates)?
Right now, every time I want to update my Movies library, as I have setup my TV Shows as the only one selected for library updates, I need to go to Settings-Media-Library-Videos-Movies(right-click)-scan for new content.
I've set it up this way as my Movie library is huge and takes a lot of time to look for updates for no reason when I run Update Library after adding new TV episodes only. 
  This is now possible. You can add a Tile with a Custom Kodi Action. SO you could add a Tile to any of the Menus or the Side Menu and use the following command to do what you want: UpdateLibrary(database,[path]) 
UpdateLibrary(database,[path]) only works if you have that path un-ticked for "exclude path from library updates" in Settings-Media-Library-Videos-Movies.. If you have it ticked (which is in my case as when kodi starts it should only automatically update my tv shows) it scans the source but does not add new movies to the library.

Well then you are out of luck my friend. Since that is the only command that kodi provides to update a specific path.

The only other possibility is for you to create a tile that directly takes you to your video sources using the ActivateWindow Command and the video sources path: "sources://video/". With that you can at least directly jump to where your movie source is and do the right click procedure.
hello, under Settings / system / input - I disabled mouse and touchscreen support.
Result see pictures ....
ImageImage
no song texts are displayed.
(2019-03-01, 16:01)CoolFux Wrote: hello, under Settings / system / input - I disabled mouse and touchscreen support.
Result see pictures ....
ImageImage
 Thanks for the info. It has been corrected. You can get it from the github repo or wait for the next update!
(2019-03-01, 16:03)CoolFux Wrote: no song texts are displayed.
 Do you mean the text the flys around in the background?  Did you check if you disabled it from the Skin Customization Menu? It works fine on my side.
(2019-03-01, 22:18)DjCisco Wrote:
 Do you mean the text the flys around in the background?  Did you check if you disabled it from the Skin Customization Menu? It works fine on my side.
I do not mean the text in the background.Image
Hello,
The menu settings are moved via the menu.
ImageImage
can you adjust the automatic animation of the albums info the same animation as the show?
(2019-03-02, 06:46)CoolFux Wrote:
(2019-03-01, 22:18)DjCisco Wrote:
DO you have the CU LRC Lyrics addon installed? Otherwise It wont work?

I will change the lyrics icon, so it only appears if the addon is installed.
(2019-03-02, 11:00)DjCisco Wrote:
(2019-03-02, 06:46)CoolFux Wrote:
(2019-03-01, 22:18)DjCisco Wrote:  Do you mean the text the flys around in the background?  Did you check if you disabled it from the Skin Customization Menu? It works fine on my side. 
DO you have the CU LRC Lyrics addon installed? Otherwise It wont work?

I will change the lyrics icon, so it only appears if the addon is installed.
yes the CU LRC Lyrics addon is installed!
hi all
I 've been using a touchscreen with version 17 and it works fine but after installing v18 the touch screen support is messed up. Some buttons cannot be pressed, long press does nothing and scrolling is unpredictable. I am not sure it is a skin problem rather than the new version problem but I thought I might ask in case somebody else has the same issue
Same issues after updating to 18.1
any ideas?
Thanks for the update ! (box 6.3.1)
a very nice skin!
hello, the CU LRC Lyrics addon lacks the settings!
ImageImage
No worries. thanks
(2019-03-08, 21:10)CoolFux Wrote: hello, the CU LRC Lyrics addon lacks the settings!
ImageImage
I have Identified the problem. I will be solved tomorrow.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17