WIP PCXL
This a skin I been working on for the last 2 months. It was mainly for my perents HTPC but I thought I would release to the public. It was build from QuizKid and Hitcher's Copacetic skin.

watch gallery

The UI is from other concepts that I like so I recreated them.

Features:
4 Homescreens (3 WIP Hidden)
Music Customization
Game Support
PVR Support (WIP)
Custom Youtube, Twitch, Netflix, Pluto Views/Apps
Light Mode (WIP)
Skinshortcuts Support
Autorestart Kodi

To Do:
More views
Fixed how widgets are handle
Change how now playing windows are handle
Change all icons

Download

Thanks To:
@sualfred for some icons
@toyota12303 for making the original Xbox Dashboard (Gotham) skin + shell,  some icons, and Youtube and Twitch Apps
@"QuizKid" and @Hitcher for making the Copacetic skin
Very cool. Will you be submitting to the Kodi repo?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
That is a goal of mine when I finish this skin.
Update 1.5.5
I haven't given up on this project. I've been working on a huge update that shows the over all theme that I'm going for.
This update is a mainly a theme overhaul and beta testing before submitting to Kodi add-ons. Please give feedback of features to add, to remove, or things that don't work so I can patch it before release.

- New Horizontial Layout
- New Option Menu (Look & Feel)
- New Layout Options
- New Color Option (BackgroundColor)
- New Views (Square Wall, Landscape Wall, List, Poster Row)
- New Player Controls/Shutdown
- New Info Dialogs
- New Banner Widgets
- New Icons
- New Wallpapers
- Fix Widgets
- Added GameControllers
- Added Games Settings
- Added Localized Text
- Added Autocompletion Support
- Added Amazon App
- Added Labels to Widgets
- Updated Layouts (Game, Netflix, TV)
- Updated Dark Mode
- Replaced Wallpapers
- Replaced Now Playing Video (In Background)
- Remove Some Fonts
- Remove Some Scripts
- Remove Android Oreo Layout
- Remove Vertical Layout [First ever idea]

Download
(2018-12-29, 02:00)Cubed3 Wrote: Update 1.5.5
I haven't given up on this project. I've been working on a huge update that shows the over all theme that I'm going for.
This update is a mainly a theme overhaul and beta testing before submitting to Kodi add-ons. Please give feedback of features to add, to remove, or things that don't work so I can patch it before release.

- New Horizontial Layout
- New Option Menu (Look & Feel)
- New Layout Options
- New Color Option (BackgroundColor)
- New Views (Square Wall, Landscape Wall, List, Poster Row)
- New Player Controls/Shutdown
- New Info Dialogs
- New Banner Widgets
- New Icons
- New Wallpapers
- Fix Widgets
- Added GameControllers
- Added Games Settings
- Added Localized Text
- Added Autocompletion Support
- Added Amazon App
- Added Labels to Widgets
- Updated Layouts (Game, Netflix, TV)
- Updated Dark Mode
- Replaced Wallpapers
- Replaced Now Playing Video (In Background)
- Remove Some Fonts
- Remove Some Scripts
- Remove Android Oreo Layout
- Remove Vertical Layout [First ever idea]Download
 Can i set italian language?
I'll need help translating
(2019-01-05, 03:08)Cubed3 Wrote: I'll need help translating

I can help you for translate. Send me all
Absolutely loving the potential here. Really like the music views (any chance you could somehow add CU lyrics to this under neath the playlist/album art?)

A couple of things I've noticed that are preventing me from using it, in NETFLIX home view, currently the customised home menu settings aren't working, nor are custom widgets. The defaults appear regardless. Would be amazing if this could be fixed, as I really like the look of the skin and am looking to move to something pretty (like this!) since Titan is no longer being updated. Titan had great functionality, but wasn't the prettiest thing to look at.
Thanks for the feedback.
1. I'll be looking into adding lyrics support
2. I'm working on the widget system now, but to solve your problem you have to add an action (the first option) and a widget.
I am in version 18. rc5 and I can not install because it appears gui error 5.13.0 version can not be undone 😐
(2019-01-24, 16:57)Gil Cruz Wrote: I am in version 18. rc5 and I can not install because it appears gui error 5.13.0 version can not be undone 😐

There was an announcement about it and I fixed it.
Hi! I'm trying your skin and I really like it! Especially the game layout. Looks like the Xbox interface..

But I'm not able to configure that layout. Is that right?
(2019-03-13, 23:07)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hi! I'm trying your skin and I really like it! Especially the game layout. Looks like the Xbox interface..

But I'm not able to configure that layout. Is that right?

Right now you can only enable/disable the movies or music tabs.
Back with a New TV Layout Image:
How we doing with this these days ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PCXL0