• 557(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@Karellen If it does not do the same thing with Estuary or Transparency then it most likely is a skin issue.

I am not sure why that would be happening though unless it has to do with my Auto Fullscreen Music hack Huh

Do you have that enabled? If so does disabling it fix the problem?

Side note, I am not getting my Tapatalk notifications and all followed threads are marked mute and cannot be unmuted. It coincided exactly when I got a new phone and being granted mod privileges. Any ideas?
(2019-03-13, 23:22)mikeSiLVO Wrote: unless it has to do with my Auto Fullscreen Music hack
Yep, that was it. I disabled the setting and neither the CULyrics or CD Case show up anymore when starting a live tv channel.

Thanks Smile

Re the Tapatalk issue, there are no settings for tapatalk in the forum maintenance console. I am not sure what would cause that, but I'll look into it anyway and see if the other admins might know. Tapatalk is a problem for the forum setup and maintenance and there has been talk of removing compatibility.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-14, 00:21)Karellen Wrote: Yep, that was it. I disabled the setting and neither the CULyrics or CD Case show up anymore when starting a live tv channel.

Thanks Smile

Re the Tapatalk issue, there are no settings for tapatalk in the forum maintenance console. I am not sure what would cause that, but I'll look into it anyway and see if the other admins might know. Tapatalk is a problem for the forum setup and maintenance and there has been talk of removing compatibility.

Ok. Now I need to avoid that from happening... Huh

EDIT:
Can you try replacing the contents of custom_1199_FullscreenMusic.xml with this:
xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- $INFO[Window(Home).Property(Music.FullscreenParty)] -->
<window id="1199" type="dialog">
<onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation) + !Window.IsActive(musicplaylist) + ![MusicPlayer.HasNext + MusicPartyMode.Enabled]">ActivateWindow(visualisation,return)</onload>
<onload condition="String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(Music.FullscreenParty)) + !Window.IsActive(musicplaylist) + MusicPlayer.HasNext">SetProperty(Music.FullscreenParty,True,Home)</onload>
<onunload>ClearProperty(Music.FullscreenParty,Home)</onunload>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(launchmusicfullscreen) + Player.HasAudio + !Pvr.IsPlayingTv + !Pvr.IsPlayingRadio + String.IsEmpty(Window(Videos).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia)) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(script.cinemavision.running))</visible>
<controls />
</window>
(2019-03-14, 01:00)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Can you try replacing the contents of custom_1199_FullscreenMusic.xml with this:
Replaced contents and enabled the setting again. Seems to have fixed the issue. I restarted a couple of times and opened channels a few times and no pop-ups.

Thanks Smile

I spoke to ronie and he confirmed there are no settings for us to adjust for tapatalk. I have checked your profile settings and permissions and they all are in order. Sorry, I don't know how to fix that issue. Maybe a setting in the app?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen Thanks for the bug report and testing! Smile

I think its a Tapatalk issue. I only have it installed for notifications.
@mikeSiLVO since @Karellen referenced pvr-nextpvr I got a sample of his file and saw his initial problem and your fix worked for me too.  

I am not sure if your aware, but it doesn't look like your skin really supports PVR Radio it treats it more like an audio player so the labels are quite different from other skins I have tried.

Martin
The more I use this skin the more I'm loving it. I have a question and a suggestion.

suggestion - in the music widgets for the main menu where it displays the row of album covers with the album name under them. Perhaps an option could be added to display the artist name? I have a lot of albums that I don't recognize based just off the cover and album title.

question, is there any way to get it to rotate thru random music fanart for songs that have multiple artists? I was listening to an Eminem song feat. Alicia Keys. In the ID3 both artists are named and the track comes up under both artists. But, when I play it I only get fanart for Eminem.  If this is even possible, I'm sure it's way more complicated than I'm imagining. I poked around and asked in the Artwork Beef thread even. I could have sworn I've seen this in Kodi months ago. But I don't remember the skin, or if I'm even remembering correctly lol.
Hello mikeSILVO

I have a question. Is there a shortcut key to enter directly from the keyboard to the options I have marked on the drawing?

https://zapodaj.net/3a92d8fe2978c.png.html

I wanted to add a shortcut to my Logitech harmony 700 remote.
(2019-03-15, 16:56)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello mikeSILVO

I have a question. Is there a shortcut key to enter directly from the keyboard to the options I have marked on the drawing?

https://zapodaj.net/3a92d8fe2978c.png.html

I wanted to add a shortcut to my Logitech harmony 700 remote.
I'm not sure about going directly to a menu like that, but there are shortcuts to toggle subtitle visibility or cycle through audio and subtitles. Check out the wiki on all the shortcuts available.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls

Here's what I use for my Harmony 665. I use this as my desktop background on my NUC.
@mikeSiLVO

I updated to Kodi 18 today and was happy to see that this is now in the official repo! I was able to update the addon and keep most of my config from Kodi17, I hit one small roadblock, not sure if I found a bug?

When trying to create a widget for Favourites, the submenu in Favourite category is completely empty and only has the two dots..

Unrelated: I haven't had a chance to look yet, but I'm assuming that the same fixes as previous version for the atmos and dtsx custom icons?
Hello ppl,

Iam new here and obviously rocking this skin i do have a question about the buttons from the player.
As you can see the "stop"button is <active/selected> but iam looking to edit the "select/active"colour overlay.
Its a little bit hard to see for my eyes where the selection is at certain moment.
I tried looking in the addon folder and i did found some default color.xmls and a bunch of other button related xml stuff but cant find the specific "overlay" for active/selected.
Perhaps someone can point me to it?
Or perhaps there are other ways to pick another set of maybe more clear buttons in skin already, didn't find?
It must be something xml since it aren't png files right?

Cheers!

Whiskey
(2019-03-18, 19:59)Whiskey103 Wrote: Hello ppl,

Iam new here and obviously rocking this skin i do have a question about the buttons from the player.
As you can see the "stop"button is <active/selected> but iam looking to edit the "select/active"colour overlay.
Its a little bit hard to see for my eyes where the selection is at certain moment.
I tried looking in the addon folder and i did found some default color.xmls and a bunch of other button related xml stuff but cant find the specific "overlay" for active/selected.
Or perhaps there are other ways to pick another set of maybe more clear buttons in skin already, didn't find?

Cheers!

Whiskey
 Never mind, found it... decompiled Textures.xbt and recompiled them with my own icons..
Hi everyone,

When pausing a video, the pause symbol overlays on the center of the screen. Is there a setting such that said symbol does not overlay the screen (e.g. does not "block" the picture underneath)?

Thanks in advance.
(2019-03-18, 21:51)Whiskey103 Wrote:
(2019-03-18, 19:59)Whiskey103 Wrote: Hello ppl,

Cheers!

Whiskey
 Never mind, found it... decompiled Textures.xbt and recompiled them with my own icons..

Just make sure to keep a copy of your textures.xbt file. If the skin updates it gets overwritten by the update. Smile
Hi, i have a question about movies/tv series widget.
Regarding the movies, I've configured "recently added movies", the thing is that I would like the widget to remove from that list movies I've already seen. Show recently added not played. Is it possible?

As to tv series widget, i have problem with "in progress" asi I have tons of episodes with almost all the video watched (i stop the video on credits, and it's showing as not finished)

Is there a way to correct this? Maybe I'm missing a configuration.

Thanks
  • 557(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55