• 65(current)
(fuse)neue
(2019-02-01, 00:35)horizons1 Wrote: Actually, I am not sure how much the DialogAddonSettings.xml file varies from skin to skin, but I found a new one for the Horizon skin. Here's what I did:

1. In the addon.xml file of the fuse skin folder, changed the Kodi GUI version to 5.14.0 (not 13)
2. In the 1080i folder, replaced DialogAddonSettings.xml with the one mentioned above
3. Zipped up the entire Fuse folder and saved that zip to a location accessible from the File Manager
4. Went to Settings>Add-ons>Install from zip file and selected the newly created zip. Kodi displayed "Fuse(Neue) Add-on Updated"
5. Went to Settings>Interface and the Fuse skin was now in the menu. Selected it and voila!

Looks like everything is working same as before. Fingers crossed! Love this skin.
 I downloaded the zip file and changed the files as specified in this guide and when I try to install it all I get is a failed error. Can you upload the full zip that you created?
(2019-03-17, 02:03)biglo Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 00:35)horizons1 Wrote: Actually, I am not sure how much the DialogAddonSettings.xml file varies from skin to skin, but I found a new one for the Horizon skin. Here's what I did:

1. In the addon.xml file of the fuse skin folder, changed the Kodi GUI version to 5.14.0 (not 13)
2. In the 1080i folder, replaced DialogAddonSettings.xml with the one mentioned above
3. Zipped up the entire Fuse folder and saved that zip to a location accessible from the File Manager
4. Went to Settings>Add-ons>Install from zip file and selected the newly created zip. Kodi displayed "Fuse(Neue) Add-on Updated"
5. Went to Settings>Interface and the Fuse skin was now in the menu. Selected it and voila!

Looks like everything is working same as before. Fingers crossed! Love this skin.
 I downloaded the zip file and changed the files as specified in this guide and when I try to install it all I get is a failed error. Can you upload the full zip that you created? 
Sorry I was finally able to get it to work after I kept trying to install it, I now have my favorite theme installed again, thanks for the guide.
I was hoping to install the amazin sking in a 1, 2, 3 manner as I did the first time I installed it when Krypton but now I see that there is lots of things to change to make it work... it is too much of a pain... I hope there will be a version that can be installed in a user friendly way
(2019-03-17, 02:26)biglo Wrote:
(2019-03-17, 02:03)biglo Wrote:

Sorry I was finally able to get it to work after I kept trying to install it, I now have my favorite theme installed again, thanks for the guide. 
Great biglo!
Hy, Can you Tell where i can find the addon.xml on an libereelec system??
Thx
Has anyone packaged the (fuse)neue skin with the "patches" so that it can be installed from scratch?

I've been using Kodi on a PC for a long time but now I'm moving to an Android TV and the only thing I'm missing is this skin...
If necessary, I'd be more than happy to make a donation for the effort.

At this moment, I'm using Kodi on the TV with the Aura skin and, although it is a great skin, it just doesn't provide the clean and unobtrusive UI provided by (fuse)neue.
How do I force View_Posters_Layout for TV Show widget? Movie widgets appear as posters where's tv shows appear landscape and I don't like them like that. I've edited the script-skinshotcuts-includes line 4876 but as soon as the skin reloads it defaults back to landscape again

Hi All,

I also love the skin. I just installed a new TV box with a fresh Kodi v18.5 and was chocked not to find this fantastic skin in the list. I tried the above mentioned steps, however for some reason I am getting a failed to install error and their is no log of this error that can clear up the situation. Was hoping someone still has their working zip file available to share with me. @horizons1 do you still have the working zip you can share with me so I can test if its the zip that is causing the issue?

Thanks for any assistance.
(2019-07-22, 13:09)nemzzy668 Wrote: How do I force View_Posters_Layout for TV Show widget? Movie widgets appear as posters where's tv shows appear landscape and I don't like them like that. I've edited the script-skinshotcuts-includes line 4876 but as soon as the skin reloads it defaults back to landscape again

Skin settings > artwork > prefer posters for tvshows
(fuse)neue skin for Kodi 18.5. Thanks to @horizons1 guide.

https://mega.nz/#!r44ggKBb!rngQO5nj3T037...YIes-EL-JY
(2019-12-08, 23:32)CouchGuy Wrote: (fuse)neue skin for Kodi 18.5. Thanks to @horizons1 guide.

Thanks! Downloading it now, will test next week. Fingers crossed it will work for me. :-)
(2019-12-08, 23:32)CouchGuy Wrote: (fuse)neue skin for Kodi 18.5. Thanks to @horizons1 guide.

Just to make sure, this file is the "hacked" version? Not the original master file downloadable form GitHub? The title of the file confuses me. :-)
(2019-12-16, 23:02)gotham2014 Wrote:

Just to make sure, this file is the "hacked" version? Not the original master file downloadable form GitHub? The title of the file confuses me. :-)

Yes, it's a mod/hacked version...

Nice job @CouchGuy. Did you make any additional changes I should note?

@gotham2014 sorry I didn't see your question, haven't been on the site in a while.

I still love this skin. Kinda bummed that the Artist Slideshow Helper warning is now appearing. I know @jurialmunkey is going to address this in Arctic Zephyr 2. Maybe if the fix is clear we can port it back to files in our beloved Fuse.
I am so surprised that jurialmunkey stops some updates on this skin as I think its one of the best on here even netter than his newer Arctic Zephyr 2. the layout and how it blends together is fantastic and no other skin does that even his new one.  I hope he comes back to this one some day as  would live to get this working on 18.5 or 19 in the future.

I noticed with the HD audio flags they don't work on this version of the skin.

I have tried  Arctic Zephyr 2 and its an excellent skin but it does not blend together like this one for me.

I only hope.
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(fuse)neue13