• 26(current)
Release A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 22
Yes. This would be a very possible reason. SHS is a very heavy script.

For testing:
- Uninstall "Skin Helper Service" Addon completely
- Disable "ListItem Helper" Addon
- Reboot or Restart KODI
- Delete SimpleCache File via "A Confluence ZEITGEIST" Experimental option named "Clear script.module.simplecache cache file" (at the bottom at Skin Settings)
- Make sure the disabled "ListItem Helper" is correctly configured with API keys
- Re-Enable Addon "ListItem Helper"
- Reboot or Restart KODI
- Test
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2019-03-11, 23:04)axbmcuser Wrote: Yes. This would be a very possible reason. SHS is a very heavy script.

For testing:
- Uninstall "Skin Helper Service" Addon completely
- Reboot or Restart KODI
- Delete SimpleCache File via "A Confluence ZEITGEIST" Experimental option named "Clear script.module.simplecache cache file" (at the bottom at Skin Settings)
- Make sure the disabled "ListItem Helper" is correctly configured with API keys
- Re-Enable Addon "ListItem Helper"
- Reboot or Restart KODI
- Test
That fixed it! both helpers using simplecache creates problems
Great it worked out.
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
Is it possible to make both helpers co-exist?
As far as i can see it may be a logic problem within the SimpleCache addon.
It caches the data without making sure entries of different addons are unique and don't mess with each other.

Correct way would be to change the SimpleCache addon i think, but maybe i can change the caching names within ListItem Helper as a workaround for now. I'll let you know if there is something to test.
ListItem Helper update online.

Please test as follows:

- Update ListItem Helper to 0.3.1
- Disable "Skin Helper Service" Addon
- Reboot or Restart KODI
- Re-Enable "ListItem Helper" Addon
- Re-Enable "Skin Helper Service" Addon
- Reboot or Restart KODI
- Test

ListItem Helper
0.3.1 (2019-03-12)
- Ensure unique caching identifier for SimpleCache Addon
- Other minor improvements
KODI 17.x (Krypton) skin update online (Leia coming at a later point):

3.2.2 (2019-03-12)
- Reworked Skin Settings menu
- - Added:
- - - Power menu options (You can now hide items from the power menu)
- - - Option "Hide labels within Wall Views for video library content" (Recommended!)
- - - Option "Hide Clock within Wall Views" (Recommended!)
- Visual changes to System Info memory section
- Fix album ratings in Fanart view (Adapted from Confluence 3.1.5)
- Other improvements
Does it take a while for repo to update?
(2019-03-12, 12:16)axbmcuser Wrote: ListItem Helper update online.

Please test as follows:

- Update ListItem Helper to 0.3.1
- Disable "Skin Helper Service" Addon
- Reboot or Restart KODI
- Re-Enable "ListItem Helper" Addon
- Re-Enable "Skin Helper Service" Addon
- Reboot or Restart KODI
- Test

ListItem Helper
0.3.1 (2019-03-12)
- Ensure unique caching identifier for SimpleCache Addon
- Other minor improvements
My initial results are that if I follow your steps, ListItemHelper works as it should on your skin, but the skin with SHS doesn't. I plan on doing more testing tomorrow...

Just for kicks, I copied some of the ListItemHelper code into Aura and noticed that it is faster than SHS. I also noticed that if you get ratings for a movie and you scroll to the following movie that doesn't have ratings, ratings remain the same as prior movie. In other words, ratings don't get replaced by a blank if nothing is available.

Skin question -  couldn't find the code in dialogvideoinfo to include ratings in tvshows.

Thanks for looking into this
Quote: Does it take a while for repo to update?
It did update since you asked this, correct?
There was a short period where i accidentally uploaded an empty repo file. This has been fixed yesterday, an hour later or so.

Quote:I also noticed that if you get ratings for a movie and you scroll to the following movie that doesn't have ratings, ratings remain the same as prior movie.
In "A Confluence ZEITGEIST"?

Quote:Skin question -  couldn't find the code in dialogvideoinfo to include ratings in tvshows.
There is no support for TV Show ratings at this time. Only movies are supported.
Yes, it did update and I was able to test.

Since your helper is faster than shs, I copied the code over to aura skin and that is where i noticed that if a movie doesnt return any ratings it displays prior movie rating. Aura skin design shows ratings in almost every view.

I will further test tonight
Skin works flawlessly!

Since you only display ratings in dialogvideoinfo, maybe you can add as a fallback to display ratings from kodi database if not available with helper.
Thanks for the feedback.

Just for clarification:
ListItem Helper starts fetching the ratings the moment you focus an item in a view.
So they are accessible before selecting the item and entering dialogvideoinfo.

But since i only use "List" and WallView1+2 as views, i never changed much about all the other view types. I kept them in because there seem to be ppl which use them.

Quote:maybe you can add as a fallback to display ratings from kodi database if not available with helper.
Can you give an exact example?
I use media companion to scrape movies and tvshows / episodes. Media companion scrapes imdb, tmdb, tvdb, rotten tomatoes, etc.

Below is the code that is used in nox5 to show the data in dialogvideoinfo:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338895&page=5 post 65

$INFO[ListItem.Rating(imdb):
$INFO[ListItem.Votes(imdb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])] $LOCALIZE[368]: SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,$LOCALIZE[368],Home) SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(imdb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(imdb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home) ActivateWindow(1132) !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(imdb),0.0) $INFO[ListItem.Rating(themoviedb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(themoviedb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])] $LOCALIZE[31120]: SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,$LOCALIZE[31120],Home) SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(themoviedb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(themoviedb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home) ActivateWindow(1132) !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tmdb),0.0) $INFO[ListItem.Rating(metacritic)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(metacritic), (, $LOCALIZE[31179])] MetaCritic: SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,MetaCritic,Home) SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(metacritic)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(metacritic), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home) ActivateWindow(1132) !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(metacritic),0.0) $INFO[ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tomatometerallcritics), (, Reviews)] RottenTomatoes Critics: SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,tomatometerallcritics,Home) SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tomatometerallcritics), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home) ActivateWindow(1132) !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallcritics),0.0) $INFO[ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallaudience)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tomatometerallaudience), (, $LOCALIZE[205])] RottenTomatoes Audience: SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,tomatometerallaudience,Home) SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallaudience)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tomatometerallaudience), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home) ActivateWindow(1132) !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tomatometerallaudience),0.0) $INFO[ListItem.Rating(tvdb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tvdb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])] TVDb: SetProperty(TextViewerHeader,tvdb,Home) SetProperty(TextViewerContent,$INFO[ListItem.Rating(tvdb)]$INFO[ListItem.Votes(tvdb), (, $LOCALIZE[205])],Home) ActivateWindow(1132) !String.IsEqual(ListItem.Rating(tvdb),0.0) ]

Below is a nfo example of a movie and tvshow:

Beautiful Mind 2001
<rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
            <value>7.4</value>
            <votes>211</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
            <value>9.3</value>
            <votes>490,541</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
            <value>7.8</value>
            <votes>5,155</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="metacritic" max="10">
            <value>7.2</value>
            <votes>33</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
            <value>8.2</value>
            <votes>759,434</votes>
        </rating>

Game of thrones
<ratings>
        <rating name="tvdb" max="10">
            <value>9.5</value>
            <votes>1,781</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="themoviedb" max="10">
            <value>8.2</value>
            <votes>4,902</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="imdb" max="10" default="true">
            <value>9.5</value>
            <votes>1,361,750</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
            <value>0.0</value>
            <votes>9.4</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallaudience" max="10">
            <value>9.4</value>
            <votes>N/A</votes>
        </rating>
    </ratings>
I see. Thanks.

These are the same values which Universal Movie Scraper within KODI should be able to fetch?

I tested this some time ago and got no values from Universal Movie Scraper, so i did not bother further.

I'll take a look into adding some fallback values when i'm working on it again.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Confluence ZEITGEIST | 17 Krypton | 18 Leia | 19 Matrix | 20 Nexus | 21 Omega | 229