• 2(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
First of all. Thank You sir! You have made me very happy. I love Amber and am so glad to see it getting some love.
I have been playing around with it all night and the only thing I found was that you can't uninstall an add-on. There is an option to disable it but no uninstall. I had to switch back to Estuary to uninstall.
Other than that it's looking great!
(2019-03-18, 07:03)Draega Wrote: First of all. Thank You sir! You have made me very happy. I love Amber and am so glad to see it getting some love.
I have been playing around with it all night and the only thing I found was that you can't uninstall an add-on. There is an option to disable it but no uninstall. I had to switch back to Estuary to uninstall.

Thank you! I will look into that today.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-03-18, 05:23)startreksuite Wrote: As you can see the list is pushed to one side. It's links from an add-on.Image

Thank you for the screenshot. The list view is OK, the middle part is where the plot goes for movies, episodes, etc., as well as description for addons. Perhaps your addon does not provide a description for each link?

Another possibility, could you use Big List instead of List? That way each link will cover the whole width of the screen. Please let me know if you are able to switch to Big List view (press left to get to the sideblade where you can change the view type). Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-03-18, 02:02)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-03-18, 00:29)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-03-17, 23:20)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano - I believe Skin Helper is what is being used now for this function. I am not 100% sure because I am so way behind in skinning now. Sad
Thanks shedrock! I will find out! Smile  
@shedrock , I have not been able to get this working through skin helper widgets, and that does not seem to have much maintenance at the moment.  I looked at tv.show.next.aired, and it seems doable to have a shelf item of Next Airing episodes (I probably would do the ones airing this week only), but it requires a lot of coding (for me). 

So, I'll put this in the To-Do list, but I cannot commit to a date when I will finish it.  I apologize in advance.

Regards,

Bart 
No problem at all. I appreciate it.

Shedrock
(2019-03-18, 07:03)Draega Wrote: First of all. Thank You sir! You have made me very happy. I love Amber and am so glad to see it getting some love.
 Hello again,

I checked the skin, and I could not reproduce the issue.  The Uninstall button shows up for addons that allow to be uninstalled, and it works.  I apologize I could not be of more assistance.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-03-18, 15:37)bsoriano Wrote:
 Hello again,

I checked the skin, and I could not reproduce the issue.  The Uninstall button shows up for addons that allow to be uninstalled, and it works.  I apologize I could not be of more assistance.

Regards,

Bart   
My apologies. I just checked again and it's now there. I am sorry for wasting your time. I checked a couple of different add-ons last night and I could have sworn it wasn't there. I should have been more thorough and rebooted the box and checked again. 
So in that case I haven't found anything wrong with the skin. It works perfectly for me. Much thanks!  Laugh
(2019-03-18, 17:36)Draega Wrote:
(2019-03-18, 15:37)bsoriano Wrote:
 Hello again,

Regards,

Bart    
My apologies. I just checked again and it's now there. I am sorry for wasting your time. I checked a couple of different add-ons last night and I could have sworn it wasn't there. I should have been more thorough and rebooted the box and checked again. 
So in that case I haven't found anything wrong with the skin. It works perfectly for me. Much thanks!  Laugh 
You're very welcome! Thanks for providing me with your updated feedback.
@bsoriano - just had a little time for a quick test-drive, and I'm delighted. Aside from the items already noted as being on your to-do list, the brief test showed everything to be working as it should (although I didn't delve too far, but the add-on browser is back which was the main issue I had with the skin in Leia).

You sir are a scholar, and a gent (and if you're willing to submit it to the official repo once it's in a release state, a skilled skinner Wink ).

Will give it a deeper run-out at the weekend when I'm hopefully not pulling 12 hour work days and have some time for luxuries such as watching stuff on Kodi, eating and sleeping...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-03-18, 21:58)DarrenHill Wrote: @bsoriano - just had a little time for a quick test-drive, and I'm delighted. Aside from the items already noted as being on your to-do list, the brief test showed everything to be working as it should (although I didn't delve too far, but the add-on browser is back which was the main issue I had with the skin in Leia).

You sir are a scholar, and a gent (and if you're willing to submit it to the official repo once it's in a release state, a skilled skinner Wink ).

Will give it a deeper run-out at the weekend when I'm hopefully not pulling 12 hour work days and have some time for luxuries such as watching stuff on Kodi, eating and sleeping...
Thank you for your kind words! Smile  Where do I find out what are the requirements to submit it to the official repo? I would love to do that once I am through with the to-do items.  Again, thanks!

Regards,

Bart
Updated skin with Artwork Beef support in the video and music info dialogs.  The button "Artwork" opens Artwork Beef (if installed) and allows to choose artwork to download (as per Artwork Beef settings). The button "All Artwork" runs Artwork Beef (if installed) in auto mode, and it downloads all artwork for the item (as per Artwork Beef settings).

Get the updated skin from GitHub.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-03-19, 00:23)bsoriano Wrote: Updated skin with Artwork Beef support in the video and music info dialogs.  The button "Artwork" opens Artwork Beef (if installed) and allows to choose artwork to download (as per Artwork Beef settings). The button "All Artwork" runs Artwork Beef (if installed) in auto mode, and it downloads all artwork for the item (as per Artwork Beef settings).

Regards,

Bart
 Maybe I am doing something wrong. I just reinstalled the skin but I don't see the option to use AB, and it is installed.
(2019-03-19, 00:48)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 00:23)bsoriano Wrote: Updated skin with Artwork Beef support in the video and music info dialogs.  The button "Artwork" opens Artwork Beef (if installed) and allows to choose artwork to download (as per Artwork Beef settings). The button "All Artwork" runs Artwork Beef (if installed) in auto mode, and it downloads all artwork for the item (as per Artwork Beef settings).

Regards,

Bart
 Maybe I am doing something wrong. I just reinstalled the skin but I don't see the option to use AB, and it is installed.  
 You should have two new buttons in the info dialog (press i) for a movie, tv show, episode, musicvideo, artist, album or song.  They are at the end of the row of buttons, so keep pressing right to get to them.  One is labelled "Artwork"and the other one "All Artwork".  Please let me know if you still do not see them.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano - I got it now. For some reason I had to delete the skin manually on Windows and then reinstalled it. It works great now.

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2019-03-19, 00:55)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano - I got it now. For some reason I had to delete the skin manually on Windows and then reinstalled it. It works great now.

Thanks,

Shedrock
 Glad you got it working!

Regards,

Bart
Thanks, sorry but I really miss the  Jarvis function of having my last watched TV shows on the bottom row. I liked when it updates for the next show. I liked I could keep my favorite shows side by side while I don't have to look all over for them as it is now.

Thanks for fixing the List function but I find everything is jammed too far to the right too much. I don't see the details I like to see.

Please take a poll before changing too much or you'll be going back and fore.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5