• 66(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-03-17, 18:50)Luke Cage Wrote: About 2 weeks ago I installed Kodi v18, and I'm using the Estuary skin for now, while looking for a replacement for the Grid skin. Does Titan Mod allow addition of Trakt lists to the Kodi Library ?
For example Latest Releases (on disc, VOD, or for pre-order). I liked the list, and I would love to add that list to Movies (on the home page) as one of the video sources. And some of my private Trakt TV Show lists as video source to TV Shows. Latest Releases would allow me to spot potential purchases early.
I am not a trakt user, but i assume that you can set custom main menu item + widget for that.

with trakt addon/-s
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...7Qc0b43U5i

settings-> skinsettings-> edit shortcus -> - use/lookup for source addons -> video addons ( as menu item and use your wished list/trakt folders as widgets )
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-03-17, 14:02)MadM4x Wrote: Hello again,

I did not get any further with showing the same pictures on the main page, but I have another question for you.

I found this Thread here and wanted to ask if and how it is currently possible
to display the CPU temperature of the Raspberry?

Because I have found the Includes.xml but I think that has changed
too much since 2014 and therefore I have not found this line ....

xml:

<label>$VAR[Time]</label>

Greetings from Germany

i think the $INFO Labels (for cpu/gpu temp) didnt change,
the thing is how to display them an easthetical way in header, it surely can be doable via skin settings.

but havent much time atm to look into that.
(2019-03-16, 13:08)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-16, 05:11)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-03-13, 08:02)mardukL Wrote:  that is weird.
I just change the default duration/playtime  labels to variables in Leia version because of issue reporting about that they are not correct.

Krypton isn't affected in any way.

( if 
PVR.IsPlayingTV | VideoPlayer.HasEpg 
there is need to use new pvr.epg**** time labels )

those changes are on git hub version
How do I install git hub version?  Just download and install from zip or unzip and copy contents over current skin?

Thanks, UbuntuUser 

Booth is possible ;-)
i prefer the copy/paste/overwrite variant. 
Well I did it but unfortunately the times are still wrong.
EDIT: Not relevant anymore. Switched to a different Kodi skin.

(2019-03-17, 21:08)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-17, 18:50)Luke Cage Wrote: About 2 weeks ago I installed Kodi v18, and I'm using the Estuary skin for now, while looking for a replacement for the Grid skin. Does Titan Mod allow addition of Trakt lists to the Kodi Library ?
For example Latest Releases (on disc, VOD, or for pre-order). I liked the list, and I would love to add that list to Movies (on the home page) as one of the video sources. And some of my private Trakt TV Show lists as video source to TV Shows. Latest Releases would allow me to spot potential purchases early.
I am not a trakt user, but i assume that you can set custom main menu item + widget for that.

with trakt addon/-s
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...7Qc0b43U5i

settings-> skinsettings-> edit shortcus -> - use/lookup for source addons -> video addons ( as menu item and use your wished list/trakt folders as widgets )                     

Thanks for helping to get this going. But the script.trakt addon is not going to help me with lists (for now). Wink
(2015-03-06, 23:50)Razze Wrote: Trakt.tv Release 3.0.0 Information Release Notes
Code:
version 3.0.0
- removed lists management and contextmenu (for now)

The addon that could have, Trakt.tv List Manager, is broken and not in active development anymore.
(2018-07-29, 01:16)fredphoesh Wrote: Hello all,
So it seems that the List Manager is not working anymore, and not being developed anymore as Trakt does not allow login with just a Trakt.tv username/password.

MAJOR BUMMER!!!

It was such a useful app to keep track of watched, lists, ratings etc...is there any replacement being worked on that any of you know of?

Cheers,
Mark.

I'll see what I can do to get this going, this coming weekend.

I have a question though about Settings >> Skin Settings >> Homescreen layout >> Home Screen Widgets >> Layout for widgets. When I change this setting from the default "Lansdscape" to "Single Box" The layout is changed properly. but the row of widgets doesn't slide down, off screen. When I change the setting from "Single Box" (or from "Landscape", or from any other layout) to "Landscape Large Netflix", the layout always changes to "Landscape".
WTFAIDW?

Happens while all these are switched to "On" :
Settings >> Skin Settings >> Homescreen layout >> Homescreen options >> Auto show the widget for the selected home tile
Settings >> Skin Settings >> Homescreen layout >> Homescreen options >> Lower the widgets
Settings >> Skin Settings >> Homescreen layout >> Homescreen options >> Do not display the widget/submenu indicators(arrows)

And in Settings >> Skin Settings >> Homescreen layout >> Homescreen layout : Nextflix style homemenu layout.
And in Configure shortcuts >> Edit menu shortcuts I have defined one new shortcut with widget which was added to the widgets at the Home screen and displays my Blu-Ray discs. Nothing else changed. And the only other addon (besides Titan Mod) that I installed is script.trakt.
(2019-03-14, 14:07)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-11, 14:17)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-11, 05:59)Abbaskip Wrote:  My main issue was with seasons. Episodes the progress bar is fine (I must admit, I didn't notice it, but didn't look long before changing back), but seasons I'd like to easily see which I've watched. 
ok that need a compromise
- an easy thing is to add add an "tick-mark" beside a watched season (as default icon will not fit the view style) which will be best solution
- for in progress i can add a label for unwatched episodes , but i also tested this a while back and found ot pretty uggly and therefore romeved that , but i think about an otption e.g.

season   1                                    9 episodes 
season   2          9 episodes (2 unwatched)

but i think a "tick-mark" indicator is enough , otherwise the "episode labels" will result in bad alignment
(if not visible you'll know that there are episodes unseen)   

new tick mark as "watched" indicator replacement in 526
Pretty nice idea and very well implemented! It would needs only 2 small cosmetics improvements imho:

- there shouldn't be a marked V sign next to "..." go up entry
- frame selection color around Season should be the same custom accent color used by Episode. I would also propose the same change in Media Info view selection frame 

Thx!
(2019-03-20, 14:52)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 14:07)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-11, 14:17)mardukL Wrote: ok that need a compromise
- an easy thing is to add add an "tick-mark" beside a watched season (as default icon will not fit the view style) which will be best solution
- for in progress i can add a label for unwatched episodes , but i also tested this a while back and found ot pretty uggly and therefore romeved that , but i think about an otption e.g.

season   1                                    9 episodes 
season   2          9 episodes (2 unwatched)

but i think a "tick-mark" indicator is enough , otherwise the "episode labels" will result in bad alignment
(if not visible you'll know that there are episodes unseen)   

new tick mark as "watched" indicator replacement in 526
Pretty nice idea and very well implemented! It would needs only 2 small cosmetics improvements imho:

- frame selection color around Season should be the same custom accent color used by Episode. I would also propose the same change in Media Info view selection frame 

Thx!

- tick mark is fixed on git
- frame color is intended
( tested a while back and doenst look nice, but if you toggle fanart off you'll get the netflix style)
(2019-03-21, 11:46)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 14:52)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 14:07)mardukL Wrote: new tick mark as "watched" indicator replacement in 526

Thx!  

( tested a while back and doenst look nice, but if you toggle fanart off you'll get the netflix style)  
I see your point, that way it really looks like netflix interface.
Thanks for fixing tick mark and for bringing back channel logos in PVR osd (instead of epg thumb, post #933)
(2019-03-21, 13:12)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 11:46)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 14:52)FlashOne Wrote: Pretty nice idea and very well implemented! It would needs only 2 small cosmetics improvements imho:

Thx! 

Thanks for fixing tick mark and for bringing back channel logos in PVR osd (instead of epg thumb, post #993)

you're welcome, :-)

can you report back if the "time/duration/progress labels" on pvr osd are correct?
(2019-03-21, 13:25)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 13:12)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 11:46)mardukL Wrote: - tick mark is fixed on git
Thanks for fixing tick mark and for bringing back channel logos in PVR osd (instead of epg thumb, post #993)     

can you report back if the "time/duration/progress labels" on pvr osd are correct?     
All time/duration/progress labels are now correct in both slim and non-slim osd styles Almost everything is fixed, except Lenght time missing in silm view (while it's correct in normal view) and Genre subtext shifted too far right in non-slim osd (sse post #937).
Netlfix osd style
, on the contrary, is still a little buggy: it doesn't show remaining time label and, in order to make infos appear you need to press Info "i" button, close the osd and than reopen it. But it really doesn't bother me since I don't use that view, which is pretty uncomfortable for pvr using anyway. 

Also forgot to mention that Netflix 525 view is now shown correctly when using round theme skin option
(2019-03-21, 15:59)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 13:12)FlashOne Wrote: I see your point, that way it really looks like netflix interface.

All time/duration/progress labels are now correct in both slim and non-slim osd styles Almost everything is fixed, except Lenght time missing in silm view (while it's correct in normal view) and Genre subtext shifted too far right in non-slim osd (sse post #937).
Netlfix osd style
, on the contrary, is still a little buggy: it doesn't show remaining time label and, in order to make infos appear you need to press Info "i" button, close the osd and than reopen it. But it really doesn't bother me since I don't use that view, which is pretty uncomfortable for pvr using anyway. 

Also forgot to mention that Netflix 525 view is now shown correctly when using round theme skin option

thanks for the infos :-)
Really like this MOD of the Titan skin. Thank you for you work.
I am mainly using it for my huge music collection. Movies etc. are all an extra to me.
All skins can do music, but Titan is to me the most complete version for what I want from Kodi.

After I upgraded to the latest Kodi, I had some problems with the original Tital skin, but this Mod solved it.
I have just some minor things I hope that can be changed somewhere / somehow, though I haven't found those settings.

I have a huge TV. With this skin/MOD the main-menu is wayyy to big in width and in font size when selecting small-vertical.
Even though my eyes aren't perfect the font size of the (left) main menu (text only) is way overdone IMHO, esspecially the menu item which is selected.
Is it possible to decrease the fontsize of this, and is it possible to make the main menu smaller in width?
Smaller font and smalller menu (within the frame) would leave a bigger area for widgets and album/movie cover arts.

Another really minor-minor-minor "problem:  is the navigation menu when playing music with rounded buttons.
They're too close to the bottom, causing the buttons getting out of the screen by 1 or 2 (?) horizontal lines, even when changing resolution/screensize

And the last thing I hope to have a setting; disc art.
There are just 2 options. "No disc art", and "Rotating disc art".
There's no option (when I'm right) to see the disc art as if it's partly/half outside it's cover (art), but without rotating (simulating it's playing)
Is it possible to enable/add thi option?
Have been getting “skin helper service error”. That had stopped after prior update. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts/fix’s?
(2019-03-21, 15:59)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 13:12)FlashOne Wrote: I see your point, that way it really looks like netflix interface.

Netlfix osd style

Hi, i checked the stuff today.
1st.: the pvr labels seems correct now !, but slim osd doesnt have the "total duration label" visible, which isn't a real bug, more a reason of available space.
   (short: there isn't a good position, the missing field in your pic is already used for the weather, i will take alook sometime to find a good place)

2nd : genre is moved 5 pixels to left now (its supposed to align with plot)
(2019-03-22, 23:04)Lessram Wrote: Really like this MOD of the Titan skin. Thank you for you work.
I am mainly using it for my huge music collection. Movies etc. are all an extra to me.
All skins can do music, but Titan is to me the most complete version for what I want from Kodi.

After I upgraded to the latest Kodi, I had some problems with the original Tital skin, but this Mod solved it.
I have just some minor things I hope that can be changed somewhere / somehow, though I haven't found those settings.

I have a huge TV. With this skin/MOD the main-menu is wayyy to big in width and in font size when selecting small-vertical.
Even though my eyes aren't perfect the font size of the (left) main menu (text only) is way overdone IMHO, esspecially the menu item which is selected.
Is it possible to decrease the fontsize of this, and is it possible to make the main menu smaller in width?
Smaller font and smalller menu (within the frame) would leave a bigger area for widgets and album/movie cover arts.

Another really minor-minor-minor "problem:  is the navigation menu when playing music with rounded buttons.
They're too close to the bottom, causing the buttons getting out of the screen by 1 or 2 (?) horizontal lines, even when changing resolution/screensize

And the last thing I hope to have a setting; disc art.
There are just 2 options. "No disc art", and "Rotating disc art".
There's no option (when I'm right) to see the disc art as if it's partly/half outside it's cover (art), but without rotating (simulating it's playing)
Is it possible to enable/add thi option?
 Hi, first thanks.

1 : HOME menu : i liked the big font style and its intended, but you can use "Titan Default" vertical slim style (which has smaller font)

2 : OSD Buttons and Discart Settings, i will take look.
"Skin Helper Backup" error, unable to backup skin settings.
Is this error Skin related or Kodi related? Clarify please...
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15