• 4(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2019-03-19, 01:56)bsoriano Wrote: As for the list view, I did not change its functionality, so I am not clear about "everything is jammed too far to the right too much". 

Browsing files/folders in list view has historically looked like so.

and like this when metadata is present...

Without some remedial work, your files/folder list view may look like this. I suspect this is what @timmins is referring to.
(2019-03-20, 01:05)nonJon Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 01:56)bsoriano Wrote: As for the list view, I did not change its functionality, so I am not clear about "everything is jammed too far to the right too much". 

Browsing files/folders in list view has historically looked like so.

and like this when metadata is present...

Without some remedial work, your files/folder list view may look like this. I suspect this is what @timmins is referring to.

Thanks! I will be looking into this to fix.

Regards,

Bart
I have updated the skin with changes that I understand fix the issues some of you have reported with the List view.  This is still a Work In Progress, and I have not fixed Low List or Big List yet.  I wanted to know if I am on the right track.  it is not pixel perfect or totally polished yet.

@timmins, @nonJon, @startreksuite, could you please test the latest version and let me know if this is more in line with your expectations/needs? Thank you.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano - I just did a clean install of the skin but I can't seem to change any of the views from list view. Maybe someone else can confirm this, or maybe it's on my end.
(2019-03-21, 00:03)shedrock Wrote: @bsoriano - I just did a clean install of the skin but I can't seem to change any of the views from list view. Maybe someone else can confirm this, or maybe it's on my end.
 @shedrock you are correct; For browsing any video, I only left the List view active.  I will correct ASAP.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-03-21, 00:50)bsoriano Wrote: @bsoriano

No problem.
(2019-03-21, 00:53)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 00:50)bsoriano Wrote: @bsoriano

No problem. 
@shedrock, fixed on Git.
(2019-03-20, 23:20)bsoriano Wrote: I have updated the skin with changes that I understand fix the issues some of you have reported with the List view.  This is still a Work In Progress, and I have not fixed Low List or Big List yet.  I wanted to know if I am on the right track.  it is not pixel perfect or totally polished yet.

@timmins, @nonJon, @startreksuite, could you please test the latest version and let me know if this is more in line with your expectations/needs? Thank you.

Regards,

Bart
Please all download latest from Git.  Previous version had an issue where only List view could be selected.  My apologies.

Regards,

Bart
There seems to be a small issue in your DialogVideoInfo.xml file as you can see to the right of the image.

(2019-03-21, 02:22)shedrock Wrote: There seems to be a small issue in your DialogVideoInfo.xml file as you can see to the right of the image.

That's weird, in my machine the labels show up fine as "Artwork" and "All Artwork".  I checked on GitHub, and the strings.po for English has the right message strings.

While I cannot reproduce the issue, I copied over the default English strings.po to all of the other English variants (US, AU, NZ).  Please download the latest from Git and test again, to see if that was the issue.  Thanks @shedrock  .

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano - Yes, that fixed the issue.

Thanks,

Shedrock
I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Thanks for the update!
I tried the update out. The list view looks great! Thanks again!
(2019-03-21, 13:05)startreksuite Wrote: I tried the update out. The list view looks great! Thanks again!
Thanks for your feedback!

Regards,

Bart
Please download latest version from Git.  I have applied the fixes I did for List view to Low List view.  Now I will move on to Big List.  Please test and let me know of any issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5