• 35(current)
Bug reports
(2019-03-07, 09:49)garret Wrote:
(2019-02-08, 12:58)ronie Wrote: fist one is a feature, second one a bug in kodi.
Where can I follow the progress of this issue? 
 you can use our ticket system and create an issue:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
For tv shows that are scraped with TVDB For tv shows that don't have the appropriate artwork downloaded, episode and show title are scrambled in OSD.

Artwork hasn't been downloaded, episode and show title are scrambled in OSD:

Artwork has been downloaded, episode title is in the correct place:

Update:
Hang on, I get it. The first example happens when artwork hasn't been downloaded yet. The aesthetics are the same for both scrapers. Changing issue description.
estuary uses a different layout depending on whether there's a clearlogo for the show or not.
it either displays the tv show title in text, or uses the clearlogo instead.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I got that but the texts without clearlogo are in the wrong place.
ok... please explain what's wrong with the placement...
i'm don't really see a problem here:

Episode title and show title are scrambled. English is not my first language... Episodentitel und Serientitel sind vertauscht. El título del episodio y del programa estan mezclados. Le titre de l'épisode et de la série sont inversés. Did that help?
thanx! not a native speaker either ;-)

fix: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15741
I see a cosmetic bug in Estuary (in LibreELEC 9.0.1). Whenever the row of "Recently added episodes" is displayed on the Kodi home screen, and a TV episode's own screen thumb is not (yet) available, the default thumb of a movie projector is displayed instead. This should be the thumb of a TV set. Cool
Also on the home screen, can we have Estuary NOT display movie sets that have only 1 movie in it?
(2019-03-24, 01:47)Klojum Wrote: I see a cosmetic bug in Estuary (in LibreELEC 9.0.1). Whenever the row of "Recently added episodes" is displayed on the Kodi home screen, and a TV episode's own screen thumb is not (yet) available, the default thumb of a movie projector is displayed instead. This should be the thumb of a TV set. Cool

the default icons are set by kodi, so not really an estuary bug.
as a workaround, it is possible to override them in the skin though.
(2019-03-24, 10:28)Klojum Wrote: Also on the home screen, can we have Estuary NOT display movie sets that have only 1 movie in it?

if you disable the option  'settings > media > videos > include sets containing a single movie'  they won't display on the home screen anymore.
(a reload skin or restart kodi might be needed for the setting to take effect.)
Right... I tend to have that option disabled (show sets with only 1 movie), but apparently it was enabled at some point.
So a false alarm on that one. Sowwy.
There's also an open issue for that @Klojum 

See: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/15814
(2019-03-14, 01:11)ronie Wrote: ok... please explain what's wrong with the placement...
i'm don't really see a problem here:

Series title and episode title are still (or newly?) scrambled in the episode information screen.
@HeresJohnny 

Which Kodi version are you using? The fix was merged 24 days ago and should be included in the nightly builds (Kodi 18.2RC1). So in case you are using Kodi 18.1 the fix is simply not included in the build you are using.

I can't check myself currently as I don't have any tv-shows here at work.
I'm using Leia Nightly 2019-04-08. I think you read over my report too quickly, the problem lies elsewhere now:

• 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5