• 91(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@klarahimmel

In your Skin Settings, go down to Visual Effects and disable the Sunny Animation under Weather Effects.
(2019-03-22, 21:27)latts9923 Wrote: @defleppard

Are you asking if I'm going to make any mods for MQ 8?

I also thought you had mentioned several posts back that you were adding some mods to MQ8. I remember asking if you could look at adding back in some of the music layouts that were in MQ7 it dropped in MQ8. Like layout 6 which is my favorite...😎
@wags1 

Was no dropped, was not included. MQ8 is one new code, have a similar interface, but the code was improved a lot.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
yes!!!! my english s..
Not complaining here, but I think many of the views need some overlays on them. I added a few in the Fullscreen view and in a few other places, but especially in the Music views you can't make out the text at all. In some cases the fanarts may be too bright, so the text is near impossible to see. I believe this was always so with the original MQ7 skin, but I am not too sure.

Just thought I would mention it.
Here is one view I played around with. It actually looks better on the TV. Big Grin

Cheers!

Shedrock
(2019-03-22, 21:58)Wanilton Wrote: @wags1 

Was no dropped, was not included. MQ8 is one new code, have a similar interface, but the code was improved a lot.

Understood. Poor choice of words on my part. Honestly MQ8 is a huge improvement and I understand some things weren’t carried over. It’s just that for me, music using tne Pandoki addon is my primary use and layout 6 is my favorite as it contains all of the elements I like to see. But overall the work you all have done with MQ8 is truely spectacular, overall performance is much improved, and I really do appreciate it!
@latts9923 

Where exactly are the $LOCALIZE storaged in your skins?

EDIT:
All $LOCALIZE beginning with 3 for example $LOCALIZE[31210] are in the languages folder in the strings.po file.
But all other not beginning with 3, for example $LOCALIZE[16101] are not there.

Where are the other $LOCALIZE not beginning with 3, where can i find them where are to located?

greetings, chris
@wags1
@defleppard

I'm almost ready to release the first version of the MQ 8 Multi-Mod. It will contain the Extra Font Mod and the Visual Effects Mod (Weather Effects, Star Wars Effects and Holiday Effects).
@shedrock

I'll take a look.
@"chrissix"

Howdy! Many of them are located in the default language Add-on...in Windows it's C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\resource.language.en_gb\resources.
(2019-03-24, 13:48)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock

I'll take a look.
Thank you very much.
@latts9923
good news!!! latts!!
(2019-03-24, 13:47)latts9923 Wrote: @wags1
@defleppard

I'm almost ready to release the first version of the MQ 8 Multi-Mod. It will contain the Extra Font Mod and the Visual Effects Mod (Weather Effects, Star Wars Effects and Holiday Effects).
Look forward to checking it out. Thanks for all your work on this!
Hi all,
So I did a fresh install of Kodi Leia version 18.1. Installed the skin also as per @latts9923  tutorial video.
Everything is working great except for the following:
No discart here. I do have discart for the individual movies.
Anybody knows what the problem could be?
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
@JanM201

Do you have the disc images named as discart.jpg
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13