• 2(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Nice.
You need a repo, so the community can upload here new pics you could add to the addon.
Odroid-N2 CoreElec Kodi 19 with Aeon MQ 8 Mod
Synology DS 218+ (nfs) with Syno-MariaDB 10
Carey Mulligan and Rosamund Pike shouldn't be left outside alone either...  Wink

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Has anyone been able to modify the default Estuary skin with this yet? If not I might give it a go at some point.

I prefer the cleaner look of the skin myself.
(2019-03-25, 21:16)Gothico Wrote: Nice.
You need a repo, so the community can upload here new pics you could add to the addon.

@Gothico 

First of all, thank you for your positive feedback!
Yes, I have already been informed of this idea with a repo.
(I'll point out that you can easily collect, add and share pictures at any time yourself too, I'd rather offer some kind of "starter pack" ... but who knows, maybe, more will come of it)

I know, the advantage would be you all then would not have to update the addon (actually only the resource content) manually from my .zip in first post in the thread.

For the past 2 years, I have been mainly involved with the skinning .xml engine and do not even understand half of it there.
I had nothing to do with repos yet. I'll wait for the response first but will also look at it.
Now here I'm only talking about my own vanity regarding kodi installations:
Would you really install an extra repo with just a resource addon in it?  So I do not^^
Who knows, if Team Kodi does not consider copyright regarding the resource content maybe it could be include in the one and only true official Kodi repo.

An api connection would top it all even more.
If a actor several has more nice pictures are available, another better liking than my preselected, very easily exchange without paste/copy and use my also provided for download "actor pngs collection raw.rar".
Fantasies ... dreams of the future...
_____

@docwra 

Estuary is the kodi standard skin or? Then I have it on my system without installing anything additional. I'll look there at the DialogVideoInfo.xml and see if I can find the List.Container for actors.

_____

@manfeed 

I swear i searched about 20 minutes the whole web for good renderings of Rosamund Pike a few days ago, but found nothing usable!
That's so great! If you have a secret render/psd/png source, please send the link to my pm or e-mail  Smile
(2019-03-25, 13:29)chrissix Wrote: use more "civilian looking clothing" (but sexy) images
Rofl

Will the code work outside dialogvideoinfo?

Any chance can find charlie spradling bit unknown but one of my favs Wink

Great work
(2019-03-25, 23:31)the_bo Wrote: Any chance can find charlie spradling bit unknown but one of my favs Wink

no requests  Rofl
My own list is itself infinitely long.
Whoever searches also finds (sometimes)
Quote:Will the code work outside dialogvideoinfo?
Yes of cours, It works everywhere where ListItem.Label is the label for the actor name.

That includes
Container.Content(Actors)
ListItem.Label in Container List in DialogVideoInfo
ListItem.Label in Container List outside DialogVideoInfo in Views with the help of SkinHelper
This is great work..
(2019-03-25, 22:22)chrissix Wrote: @docwra 

Estuary is the kodi standard skin or? Then I have it on my system without installing anything additional. I'll look there at the DialogVideoInfo.xml and see if I can find the List.Container for actors.
Yep default theme, hopefully if someone can post some modded code then a lot more people can test this out and contribute Wink

I have a Estuary Mod I can also incorporate it into, just need some help with the code Smile
These two didn't want to miss the party...  Big Grin

Rachel McAdams

Mandy Moore

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2019-03-25, 22:22)chrissix Wrote: @manfeed 

I swear i searched about 20 minutes the whole web for good renderings of Rosamund Pike a few days ago, but found nothing usable!
That's so great! If you have a secret render/psd/png source, please send the link to my pm or e-mail  Smile 

Rofl I don't have any secret png's source, I make them by myself with Photoshop. I also use the web https://www.remove.bg/ the problem is that the free option only allows for limited sizes, so I use it for the head's zone since hair is the most tricky part.
...Melissa Benoist...

Mira Sorvino

Emma Roberts

Julia Roberts

Kate Hudson

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8