• 215(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2019-02-02, 15:24)mamachan Wrote: I Can use this skin with Kodi 18 Leia?
 Yes, with the last GitHub release it's ok since some weeks. In addition, I just updated LibreELec 9.00 and everything is fine (except weather widget but it has never been ok for me Smile )
(2019-02-04, 19:09)Sinisan Wrote:
(2019-02-02, 15:24)mamachan Wrote: I Can use this skin with Kodi 18 Leia?
 Yes, with the last GitHub release it's ok since some weeks. In addition, I just updated LibreELec 9.00 and everything is fine (except weather widget but it has never been ok for me Smile
Thanks
This is in reference to the Arctic Zephyr zip provide a few pages back. I'm on Kodi 18 and my issue is with Trakt check marks/ticks disappearing. When I load my lists (TV Shows/Movies) all watched items are marked but if I enter into seasons or something else and then back out, all the marks disappear. The only way to bring them back is to exit the add-on and then re-enter. Is this an issue with Arctic Zephyr or something else? Is there a way to fix it so all check marks/ticks remain?
EDIT:

I was able to add it with only remaining problem:
The scanned Music Concerts now also exist in my "Movies" library (despite they are on separate directory). So HOW to modify and what that the scanned Concerts DON'T appear in the "Movies" library...?

Thx!

//timo

---

Hi all!

I'm having hard time to figure out how to add "Music Concerts" library to A:Z and have those accessed through customized home menu. Is it supposed to work as follows:

1) I have a "Concerts" share on my NAS (accessible by KODI) and one (test) .MKV in there
2) I have created below "Concerts.xsp" into .kodi/userdata/playlists/music -directory

php:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Concerts</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">/share/Concerts/</rule>
    <rule field="path" operator="startswith">smb://<nasip>/share1/Concerts/</rule>
    <order direction="ascending">title</order>
</smartplaylist>

3) I have not yet created a new share/source - should it be Music or Videos (or does it even matter)?

4) Can I by doing A:Z Settings > Skin Settings > Customize Home menu create new Home menu item so that it utilizes my "Concerts.xsp" and how? Or how to this?

Plus, I do not want to the "Concerts" library items to be visible in my "Music" or "Videos" library collections - just in the customized "Concerts" Home menu.

And yes, I tried to read various Wiki/Forum/Youtube posts, but in the end, I got pretty confused Wink how to do this right.

Help greatly appreciated.
//timo
EDIT: Sorted things out and working perfectly - had to manually edit / adjust the "Action" and got it all working.

Case closed Smile

---

So to elaborate my problem further what I want to do:
I want to add to A:Z home Furniture my two Smart Playlists. The playlists have been created and existing in ./playlists/video -directory).

Now, I am totally lost HOW to use A:Z "Customize Home Menu" function to have those Smart playlists (say 1.xsp and 2.xsp) added as Home menu items.

Please help what I need to pick for "Choose Item for Menu" and "Action".

Much much appreciated.

//timo
I'd like some advice re' "Hub Widget" please, In skin settings-configure main menu, if I set up a main menu item "movie hub", in the right hand column there is the usual widget option , which when enabled i can use to add a row of widgets above the main menu item on the nome scree, but there is also a "hub widget" option that when i enable and set to a list or a default option , I cant see where these widgets appear on the home screen ?
EDIT : 
I get it now , its the large window in the "Hub" view , ok tx  wonderful skin this.
(2019-02-12, 13:01)tjsuominen Wrote: EDIT: Sorted things out and working perfectly - had to manually edit / adjust the "Action" and got it all working.

Case closed Smile

---

So to elaborate my problem further what I want to do:
I want to add to A:Z home Furniture my two Smart Playlists. The playlists have been created and existing in ./playlists/video -directory).

Now, I am totally lost HOW to use A:Z "Customize Home Menu" function to have those Smart playlists (say 1.xsp and 2.xsp) added as Home menu items.

Please help what I need to pick for "Choose Item for Menu" and "Action".

Much much appreciated.

//timo

Just to add something to this.
I use KODI for a long time but, for some (indeed, many) reasons, I never solved two problems: get my home videos and concerts to integrate peacefully with my library.
I guess this is not a particular feature of this skin but, nevertheless it was this skin that pointed me in the right direction.

My concert directory is scrapped with a "Music Videos" scrapper, and they get classified as "musicvideos", not as "movies".
My home videos directory is scrapped with Local Information Only (.NFO scrapper) and they all have set="Home Videos". They are classified, by Kodi, as normal "movies".

Now I have a movies.xsp, a concerts.xps and a "home videos.xsp".
The first one (movies.xsp) rejects all "movies" with set="Home Videos" and those in concerts directory (I guess this is not necessary, as they are not "movies" but "musicvideos"). This is my "main" library.
The concerts.xsp gets all "musicvideos" (not "movies").
The "home videos.xsp" only accepts "movies" with set="Home Videos".
Perfect. They now live together in harmony in my Kodi.

This skin is just amazing for my needs.
(the only thing I need, I don't know if it's a Leia exclusive feature, is to have finishing time in movie browsing windows, next to movie duration)
JP
Lisbon, PORTUGAL

CoreELEC 9.0.1 (KODI 18.1, Arctic: Zephyr +)
Sunvell T95X (Amlogic S905X, 1G RAM 8G ROM)
Yamaha RX-V775, 7ch amp
B&W 7.1 speaker array (2 are setup as height channel)
EPSON EH-TW6100W projector (110" screen, 3m away)

Hi, I am using your awesome skin for years now. I am thrilled by the new version 2 you're working on.

There is one little thing that I have to change with every new release, and this is the <timeperimage> value of the of the slideshow that I am using as home screen background:
xml:
        <control type="multiimage" description="Fanart">
            <include condition="!Window.IsVisible(home) | Skin.HasSetting(home.vertical)">GlobalBackgroundFade</include>
            <visible>!Player.HasMedia | [!Skin.HasSetting(global.showvideo) + Player.HasVideo] | [!Skin.HasSetting(global.showvisualisation) + Player.HasAudio]</visible>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(global.hidefanart) | Window.IsVisible(home)</visible>
            <include>Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
            <include>Animation.FadeFromHome</include>
            <animation effect="fade" end="0" start="100" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Window.IsVisible(home)">WindowClose</animation>
            <fadetime>600</fadetime>
            <timeperimage>12000</timeperimage> <!-- changes background picture every 12 seconds -->
            <randomize>true</randomize>
            <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
            <imagepath background="true">$VAR[GlobalFanart]</imagepath>
            <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="120" center="auto" time="10000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Fanart.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" start="-20,-20" end="20,20" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(Fanart.Animate)">Conditional</animation>
        </control>

I prefer much less frequent changes of the background picture if Kodi is just idling around my living room, but this may be only my personal taste.
Question: could you make this value customizable?

Thanks, Florian
Hello all !

I need a quick and easy help : please somebody can post here a snapshot of his A:Z screen when on movie, "view: list", with the "Use low list" option checked ?

I want to see what is displayed on your side.

Thank you very much 😊
(2019-03-08, 09:36)Sinisan Wrote: Hello all !

I need a quick and easy help : please somebody can post here a snapshot of his A:Z screen when on movie, "view: list", with the "Use low list" option checked ?

Thank you very much 😊
(2019-03-09, 02:25)only1hammy Wrote:

Thank you very much 😊

Thank you very much ! it's nice from you.

Somebody knows (at least the dev. but he has other things to do with A:Z 2  Smile ) if it's possible to set up and modify the "transparency" of the fan art in the background ? In fact, it seems there is a black transparent layer "on" the fanart ; anyway, I would have the fan art more visible. Thank you Smile
(2019-03-09, 16:04)Sinisan Wrote:
(2019-03-09, 02:25)only1hammy Wrote:

Thank you very much 😊
Thank you very much ! it's nice from you.

Somebody knows (at least the dev. but he has other things to do with A:Z 2  Smile ) if it's possible to set up and modify the "transparency" of the fan art in the background ? In fact, it seems there is a black transparent layer "on" the fanart ; anyway, I would have the fan art more visible. Thank you Smile   
You're welcome.  I'm only good at easy things Tongue

So, took a little investigating but the value for <color name="FanartFade"> inside the .xml of your Dark with Light/Light with Dark ('colors' directory) can be edited to achieve this.  Example, my Dark with Light value was 2Fffffff (previous post) and changing it to 8Fffffff produces:

Can also delete or rename /media/common/floor.png to remove that bottom gradiant, don't know what else this might affect.
Sorry I know this has probably been answered but is there any chance a Leia version will be released? I tried version 2 of this app and personally its not the direction i was hoping for and was not a real fan of the home screen layout.
(2019-04-02, 21:18)hewligun Wrote: Sorry I know this has probably been answered but is there any chance a Leia version will be released? I tried version 2 of this app and personally its not the direction i was hoping for and was not a real fan of the home screen layout.

There is a Leia Mod of AZ and also a Leia version of AZ plus you can use. Smile
(2019-04-03, 08:54)sincity921 Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 21:18)hewligun Wrote: Sorry I know this has probably been answered but is there any chance a Leia version will be released? I tried version 2 of this app and personally its not the direction i was hoping for and was not a real fan of the home screen layout.

There is a Leia Mod of AZ and also a Leia version of AZ plus you can use. Smile 

Where? I dont see them in the first post of this thread or in the official repo. Also what is AZ plus? Never heard of it. Although I am fine with the original.
  • 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37