• 47(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
(2019-03-19, 21:21)enhde Wrote: I already tried it, it doesn't work either (under Windows and Android TV)!
debug log: https://pastebin.com/LBdYuHL6
@cguZZMan

Can you reproduce the issue or is it a local error on my part?
(2019-03-19, 21:21)enhde Wrote: I already tried it, it doesn't work either (under Windows and Android TV)!
debug log: https://pastebin.com/LBdYuHL6
@enhde you are getting a 403 error, which is a ban from google. I'm not sure how long it should last, but that's the reason.
(2019-03-19, 21:49)iorifly Wrote: a Noob question, not playing .iso files is a limitation of google drive addon or api?
@iorifly the addon doesn't play any file. It serves the file link to Kodi which should be playing iso files. Let us know if your iso file is played correctly when local and only fails when it's in your drive. If you want to report an issue, please log it in github.
(2019-03-21, 07:03)Neo13 Wrote: If i choose a option to transcode (1080, 720, 640...) the movie run with “microjumps”. Only run good in “original format”.
@Neo13 If you want to report an issue, please log it in github.
(2019-03-23, 04:08)sabrex Wrote: Thanks for the response @cguZZMan !  I assume the Google Photos API is used only for the display of the albums list?  Can it also be used to obtain the list of the primary photos/videos that one sees when opening Google Photos on the web or the Android/iOS apps?  Something like the photo stream concept, without breaking down the content into year folders, etc. and having to duplicate the content to Google Drive.
@sabrex as of now it's displaying photos only. There is already an enhancement request to display videos too.  https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googl.../issues/40
(2019-03-30, 16:42)Disgrace2029 Wrote: I know this is not a Google Drive issue. I have 2 different media boxes (Shield and X96max). One can play the Original file but the other cannot. On the box I cannot play the Original file it's able to play the next format. The problem with that is its the Directors talking. Has anyone had a problem with like this with two different media boxes? It doesn't have to be the same boxes I have. If so what did you do to fix it or can it be fixed?
@Disgrace2029 Did you try playing the file locally? Did your box supported it?
(2019-04-01, 00:34)Nmbr6 Wrote: First of all - this app can really help me, so many thanks cguZZMan!
A bit of a silly question maybe...  The permissions required basically give access to all my drive files. This is necessary obviously, but is there any guaranty that nothing is shared beyond the use of the app in the device?
I couldn't find any privacy policy in the repo. I'm guessing you're just a guy who made an awesome app and don't concern yourself with these things too much, but I thought it's worthwhile asking.
Does anyone here know more about Android permissions and can tell me more about this matter?
@Nmbr6 You can read the privacy notice here: http://drive-login.herokuapp.com/privacypolicy. All the details are there.
Privacy is #1 topic for me and it should be for everyone. Android permissions are not related here.
In the case you want to have full control over your privacy, you can always setup your own authentication server, which is the only service I'm hosting at my own expense.
This service is the one hosted in http://drive-login.herokuapp.com and it's open source: https://github.com/cguZZman/drive-login.
After setting up your own auth server, you can point the addon to your server in the settings menu.
Is there an option to force the transcode to a certain resolution instead of having the option to do so when starting a video? I dont want a certain client on my network eating up all our bandwidth. Great plugin!!! Loving it!
Morning @cguZZMan,

First of all, thanks for your great Plugin.

I'd like to know if there is any chance to import those Strm's to Emby-Servers like Android TV and playback files from here.

My case is I got an Nvidia Shield. I have Kodi installed with your Addon and also I have Ember/Server installed.
If I go to Emby-Server and set up the folder where all Strm's are located, Emby can know which files they are but once I playback I got an error.

Looking deeper in the issue, I can see that all Strm's have the following line on them>

plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=video&username=test&filename=1iAc6vFf2IKJROfSvP1pdQ-YDq6h&title=Aquaman+%282018%29.mkv 

so they are only working on the Kodi Addon itself.

Is there any way to create an Strm to be able to playback files in Emby-Server, Emby Clients or even any HTML5 ?

Thanks in advance and regards,
(2019-04-02, 00:21)cguZZMan Wrote:  
(2019-04-01, 00:34)Nmbr6 Wrote: First of all - this app can really help me, so many thanks cguZZMan!
A bit of a silly question maybe...  The permissions required basically give access to all my drive files. This is necessary obviously, but is there any guaranty that nothing is shared beyond the use of the app in the device?
I couldn't find any privacy policy in the repo. I'm guessing you're just a guy who made an awesome app and don't concern yourself with these things too much, but I thought it's worthwhile asking.
Does anyone here know more about Android permissions and can tell me more about this matter?
@Nmbr6 You can read the privacy notice here: http://drive-login.herokuapp.com/privacypolicy. All the details are there.
Privacy is #1 topic for me and it should be for everyone. Android permissions are not related here.
In the case you want to have full control over your privacy, you can always setup your own authentication server, which is the only service I'm hosting at my own expense.
This service is the one hosted in http://drive-login.herokuapp.com and it's open source: https://github.com/cguZZman/drive-login.
After setting up your own auth server, you can point the addon to your server in the settings menu. 
Is the above something we can contribute to? There's no PayPal (or equivalent) link in the OP.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2019-04-03, 09:30)molesza Wrote: Is there an option to force the transcode to a certain resolution instead of having the option to do so when starting a video? I dont want a certain client on my network eating up all our bandwidth. Great plugin!!! Loving it!
It's implemented, but not released yet. I'll do a release next month may be.
(2019-04-03, 11:39)chivigoku Wrote: plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=video&username=test&filename=1iAc6vFf2IKJROfSvP1pdQ-YDq6h&title=Aquaman+%282018%29.mkv 

Is there any way to create an Strm to be able to playback files in Emby-Server, Emby Clients or even any HTML5 ?

From the line inside the strm file I can tell you that your strm file was not generated with this addon.
You need to generate it with the correct addon and then you need to install the addon in all your devices connected to Emby.

(2019-04-03, 14:52)ashlar Wrote: Is the above something we can contribute to? There's no PayPal (or equivalent) link in the OP.
You can contribute here: paypal.me/cguzzman
Firstly, addon is awesome. Thanks for all the hardwork that was put into it !!

I am not able to buffer a 4k video but successfully able to buffer 1080p version of the same video.

Is it normal? between i am on Kodi V18.1
It could be many reasons. To start, you would need to post your debug log file.
(2019-04-03, 17:41)cguZZMan Wrote: You can contribute here: paypal.me/cguzzman
Thanks!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Hi,
how do you access Google photos with this addon ?
I've added my Google account, but no trace of my photos so I must be missing something !
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thx.
(2019-04-03, 17:41)cguZZMan Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 11:39)chivigoku Wrote: lugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=video&username=test&filename=1iAc6vFf2IKJROfSvP1pdQ-YDq6h&title=Aquaman+%282018%29.mkv 

From the line inside the strm file I can tell you that your strm file was not generated with this addon.
You need to generate it with the correct addon and then you need to install the addon in all your devices connected to Emby.

Hi @cguZZMan 

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the wrong line. I was trying your Addon and the DDurdle one.
However, in both, I got the problem.

So in order to playback videos in any emby client, do I need to install Kodi and you addon too?
Is not enough installing the Addon in the Server side?

Maybe pointing those Strm to "http://localhost:<port>", in the server side, once you playback a movie (from any client), this point to the server, the server point to the link and the link, as refers to this URL, this can stream (obviously Kodi has to be open in order to run Google Drive addon in the background)

Is that make sense for you?
Hi again @cguZZMan 

I wanted to separate this other question on here.

Is there any possibility to enroll a google drive account using an API? 
I don´t see the option to put my Credential ID and KEY. Jut to monitor the requests and that stuff.

Thanks for helping
do you notice a lag or delay when you pause a video file and try to play it again?
sometimes it plays with a delay of minute or 2 and sometimes it doesnt.
(2019-04-04, 17:14)bittihuduga Wrote: do you notice a lag or delay when you pause a video file and try to play it again?

I have noticed this issue. In my case is 1 or 2 seconds. Whenever it happens I goes away when I stop and open the video again.
(2019-04-04, 17:27)gilsonsjc Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 17:14)bittihuduga Wrote: do you notice a lag or delay when you pause a video file and try to play it again?

I have noticed this issue. In my case is 1 or 2 seconds. Whenever it happens I goes away when I stop and open the video again. 
i tried going back by pressing stop. and press play and resume from where it stopped..
but same result
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7