• 166(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
My only problem with this skin I get, when I change a channel at TV.
Then a few seconds I see the musiccover-wall, before TV starts - and this looks not very nice ...  :-(

For the rest I love this skin.
(2019-03-08, 05:38)envee Wrote: Can't figure out how to edit posts on this board, but I forgot to add to the above post:

@envee - your account is too new to have too many features active on it, and one you don't have yet is post editing.

It's part of our generic anti-spam measures, as we used to get too many bot accounts set up which posted innocuous stuff and then later went back and edited them into spam posts to drop their payload and hit the board with crap.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi, despite setting being enabled, for whatever reason blueray and dvd cases are only displayed for tv shows, not movies. Using latest Xonfluence on Kodi 17.6. This happens on both linux and amazon fire tv. Any ideas? Thanks!
Hello!

I have latest Leia and the latest Xonfluence installed on Android Box Q10 Pro. 

The issue to report is, that on every KODI start-up I get the "Press OK when Playback has ended" pop-up message. I guess it's related to that I use external player for videos, but no such a pop-up at all when using Estuary or the original Confluence skin, so it must be -also- Skin related. It always appears at the fresh start of KODI, newer after I quit form external video player (where it was appearing before on KODI 17.6, even with Xonfluence selected as skin).

Could you do something regarding to fix?

Thanks!
@Helly1206 , I think this is one of the best skins available, thank you for all the work put into it!

One of the features I like most is the ability to specify on which menu option to have the focus when you start Kodi.  Would you mind if I adapt your code to add that feature to the Amber for Leia skin I am working on? Don't worry, I will not ask you to check or test my code and I will not bother you if my adaptation does not work.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
^^^ Seems like there are still some polite users and developers around. Nice.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Hello,

I have tried to install Xonfluence 4.0.10 from the repo, but this fails due to dependencies failing to install.

I am running stock Kodi from Google Play, v. 18.1. The device is an Nvidia Shield TV.

Some dependencies did install: Favourites script and Skin Widgets.
(simplejson was already installed).

I downloaded the entire skin zip from GitHub and attempted to install with the same result.

How should I proceed?

TIA

UPDATE
I was able to select each failed dependency and ask that it be installed.
Each one successfully installed this way - just a few were needed.
I have set the default view to Thumbnails in most of my add-ons. The view works, but only on the first page. Once I click on page 2 and forward, the view is no longer Thumbnails.

I would immediately point to the addon as the culprit, but I can replicate this on different add-ons.

Anyone else experiencing this?
4GB ODROID N2 64GB eMMC, Asus i3 Chromebox 128GB, Nvidia Shield TV Pro, Wetek Hub, AFTV
CoreELEC Nightly, LibreELEC 9.2, Kodi 20.2 
LG 65" OLED C9 and Integra DRX 3.4 w/ Dirac Live Atmos 5.1.2
(2019-03-09, 02:09)diddi8 Wrote: My only problem with this skin I get, when I change a channel at TV.
Then a few seconds I see the musiccover-wall, before TV starts - and this looks not very nice ...  :-(

Hello,

I have same problem here.
I need to disable "Enable CD wall as fallback background of playing albums" to not have musiccover-wall behind PVR player.
Once the playng is started, this is not a problem. But we feel that the skin lengthens the delay before displaying the live TV or switch channel!

Is there anything to change to have this option only for music albums?

Thank you.

Julien
(2019-04-09, 14:57)Me-- Wrote:
(2019-03-09, 02:09)diddi8 Wrote: My only problem with this skin I get, when I change a channel at TV.

Hello,

I need to disable "Enable CD wall as fallback background of playing albums" to not have musiccover-wall behind PVR player.
Once the playng is started, this is not a problem. But we feel that the skin lengthens the delay before displaying the live TV or switch channel!

Thank you.

Julien    
I wrote about the problem a few pages back. But the answer (#2438) from Helly was that he couldn't reproduce it.
So I'm "glad" to see that it's not only me having this issue. Let's hope someone can figure this one out Smile
i love the xonfluence skin and ive been tinkering with the IncludesHomeWidget.xml and i have been able to show recent, random, & unwatched widgets on the same screen at the same time - i can also mix the widgets - have movies, tvshows, and music widgets showing on the same screen at the same time also.
but i wish to create a 2nd custom widget set and for it to be customized via the settings - could you tell me the method of how i could be able to do that - just the method, - do i need to create an xml for the second widget? do i need to mention it in Includes.xml etc. etc.  - any help here would be greatly appreciated, thanks  

***ADD.                  i was able to tinker and figured out how to do it Smile
                              all sorted now.
                              i created 5 custom single window scrolling widgets for most of the menu items
                              which can be customized via the settings
(2019-04-10, 13:22)Majster Wrote:
(2019-04-09, 14:57)Me-- Wrote:

Hello,

Thank you.

Julien    
I wrote about the problem a few pages back. But the answer (#2438) from Helly was that he couldn't reproduce it.
So I'm "glad" to see that it's not only me having this issue. Let's hope someone can figure this one out Smile

Thanks.

I did not find your post in my research.
It shows that there is a problem.

@Helly1206, how can we help you to solve it?
Is there a way to hide the ocd when i pause the playback or to minimize it? this could be done with an older confluence mod i used before and for me this was a very good feature.
How can I know the value of some xonfluence settings with JSON?

Now I am trying   xbmcaddon.Addon(id='skin.xonfluence').getSetting('UserSubFour.6.Path')   but it does not work and kodi closes.

Thanks.
This is a pretty simple question, but based on exploring the XML and searching the forums I can't figure it out, so posting is probably going to be quicker.

I'm trying to implement two minor changes:
  1. On the home screen, the two pop-up widgets that show a suggested episode and movie, I would like to implement a pop color for the episode/movie title.  Where is the XML that controls that readout?

2. In the video player, on the pause screen OSD, there's episode information, and for the TV show I'd like to capitalize the TV show name.  Where's the XML that controls that readout?
Thanks in advance!
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13